Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:17:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️ [ANN][ICO][DWB] ❤️ Dating With Benefits - The Future Of Sugar Dating ❤️  (Read 3341 times)
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:52:13 PM

Upcoming token trading 🚀🔥 ERC20 Token Listing application 🚀🔥 http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

Video: How to apply for token listing on Ecex Exhnange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNv70UJk1GI

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Bacara

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:56:17 PM

Do you have the app available to try?

It would be awesome if there was something we could check.

I'm afraid it's too early to expect mobile applications, but it's likely that development will begin soon.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:07:56 PM

I'm afraid it's too early to expect mobile applications, but it's likely that development will begin soon.

Everything is in mobile these days, almost everyone concentrates on mobile apps and a minority of them have desktop or web apps. It's just that everyone is on their phones and it makes the most sense. Especially when you go iOS and Android.   
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:29:07 PM

Everything is in mobile these days, almost everyone concentrates on mobile apps and a minority of them have desktop or web apps. It's just that everyone is on their phones and it makes the most sense. Especially when you go iOS and Android.   

Anybody know if they will go both ways or just one platform depending on what region they are attacking first?
UncleT

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:33:26 PM

Anybody know if they will go both ways or just one platform depending on what region they are attacking first?

Probably one of those two, as concentrating on one region makes more sense.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:39:27 PM

Let's hope it's Android.
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:08:44 AM

At the beginning it is certainly better to focus on the development of a platform, but considering the needs of the market they will probably have to have to develop both in future.
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:16:39 AM

Let's hope it's Android.

Considering the targeted market, it will probably be an Android app.
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:03:58 AM

When can we expect exchange listing?
constructive_criticism

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:19:53 AM

Let's hope it's Android.

Why do you think that?
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:32:54 AM

Let's hope it's Android.

Why do you think that?

Do we know whats the targeted market, i mean region?
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:36:50 PM

Let's hope it's Android.

Why do you think that?

I would say ideas like this have a better chance in NA than anywhere else.
andreas-jon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:47:20 PM

a Dating With Benefits project that can provide solutions for people who want to be able to partner and benefit and can build a home
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:51:09 PM

Let's hope it's Android.

Why do you think that?

I thought about the target market and assumed that it was about the EU and Asia where Android probably dominate...., or I'm wrong Huh
EDVED

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:54:58 PM

Let's hope it's Android.

Why do you think that?

I would say ideas like this have a better chance in NA than anywhere else.

I also believe that NA is the strongest market in terms of this project, but once again when we look at the mobile apps, I think Android is globally somewhat more represented, or ?
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:39:41 PM

Did we get any confirmation from the team regarding starting region?
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:41:30 PM

a Dating With Benefits project that can provide solutions for people who want to be able to partner and benefit and can build a home

I do not believe that this platform is intended for such users, but it is never known, everything is possible Wink
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:12:50 PM

I do not believe that this platform is intended for such users, but it is never known, everything is possible Wink

Yup, that is not what the platform is aiming for and not the clientele they will be getting.
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:16:58 PM

Yup, that is not what the platform is aiming for and not the clientele they will be getting.

Sure, it's possible, but I wouldn't bet on it. They have a specific niche.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:19:32 PM

Let's hope it's Android.

Why do you think that?

I would definitely think it would be more iOS. just considering where the richest clients gravitate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: