Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2024, 03:36:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️ [ANN][ICO][DWB] ❤️ Dating With Benefits - The Future Of Sugar Dating ❤️  (Read 3371 times)
frazeer

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:29:13 PM

I would expect to see more catchy phrases or photos on Instagram. Seems they are very secretive.

Exactly,i expected to see bunch of sugar babes there Cheesy

I suppose no one outside the platform will even be able to see the pictures or? : D

I expect them to fully protect user privacy. Maybe they will just have some official promo pics from someone who is not even on the platform xD

Absolutely, it would be totally unprofessional if people from the ''outside'' could search the database.

I would say even promo pix are out of the question. I have the feeling they want to distance themselves from other spammy dating sites.

Exactly,i think  that DBW teams aims at more professional level.Since their clientele will be wealthy,they will want to keep their provacy.Same goes to sugar babes.

That's right. Privacy is a big factor on what kind of clientele you will get. If you aim high you better take extra steps to secure everyones data.

Those who are interested in the features of the platform won't be drawn in just with pics.

Indeed, some "fake" promo pictures will certainly not attract a serious clientele that is crucial for this platform.

It is quite important to select the proper clients you wish for your platfomr - to invest in their needs. And I believe this team has a lot of experience wih this so it will be a sure thing!

True, but is there some selection process for the users on the platform? I think not really.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:30:28 PM

What will be requirement to join DWB as sugar babe?You will have some kind of selection?

An interesting question, I wonder if there are criteria when making a profile ?  Roll Eyes

Maybe some references, if that is possible in this type of business.

Probably only if the references are from the users of the forum. I would imagine that anybody outside of the platform would want to stay anonymous.

I would think you would have to provide a picture and some bio (at least some measurements and age).

Pictures are a must, and a short bio, but everything else should be left between the two parties. In private conversations, they can get all the info they need and arrange additional parameters of their deal.

I suppose that photo publishing is compulsory especially for sugar babies Wink

it make sense for user inside platform to see images, but not outside. Any why not sugar daddy need to put his image as well?
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:33:54 PM

Do you have the app available to try?

It would be awesome if there was something we could check.

I would expect there to be a web app initially, but maybe they will start with mobile - is it written somewhere in the whitepaper?
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:45:38 PM

It seems to me that this project will be successful, it will show all the distinctive features that we are looking for when we invest, especially in Dating. The demand for online Dating is huge and, accordingly, the problems that exist in this area matter, they are old and it will not go away.
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:52:42 PM

a Dating With Benefits project that can provide solutions for people who want to be able to partner and benefit and can build a home

I'm not really sure it's targeting those who want to build a home ...
banaynay

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:54:21 PM

a Dating With Benefits project that can provide solutions for people who want to be able to partner and benefit and can build a home

I'm not really sure it's targeting those who want to build a home ...

maybe he meant that a sugar baby can earn a lot and build a home Grin just kidding... But I also don't think it's that kind of project.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:56:01 PM

Do you have the app available to try?

It would be awesome if there was something we could check.

I'm afraid it's too early to expect mobile applications, but it's likely that development will begin soon.

Everything is in mobile these days, almost everyone concentrates on mobile apps and a minority of them have desktop or web apps. It's just that everyone is on their phones and it makes the most sense. Especially when you go iOS and Android.   

Anybody know if they will go both ways or just one platform depending on what region they are attacking first?

Probably one of those two, as concentrating on one region makes more sense.

Let's hope it's Android.

Considering the targeted market, it will probably be an Android app.

Why do you think that?

I would definitely think it would be more iOS. just considering where the richest clients gravitate.

In general if you look at the statistics for the dating sites, it's mostly NA and they prefer their iOS.
gabygabyD

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:31:56 AM

Spanish Ann Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3411636.msg35683670#msg35683670
CreamyCheesecake

Activity: 339
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:44:40 AM

I've seen a lot of cam models now profiting from "crypto daddies" so I guess there is a demand for people to just throw their crypto away Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬  ● ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬ ● ▬  A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM ▬▬▬► WP
MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT
Trollita

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:20:18 AM

How you plan to generate revenue on this platform?Trough adds,or some fees?
luckyman0160

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:30:37 AM

sorry, but I do not see any advantages in this particular project? how do you want to avoid competition? that your project was in demand?

MARK VAN STRATUM

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:35:51 AM

sorry, but I do not see any advantages in this particular project? how do you want to avoid competition? that your project was in demand?

Have you read our white paper, or looked at our team?

We are already the second biggest player on the market. Peter owns sugardaddy.com and sugardaddyforme.com, he is the second largest player in the sugar dating market world wide. With the addition of our blockchain features, we are the only one that can provide the user safety we will give.

We will migrate all 6 million users from Peters current sites onto ours, which will make us the biggest one. We are not worried about competition one bit.
MARK VAN STRATUM

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:10:19 AM

Have you read our white paper, or looked at our team?

We are already the second biggest player on the market. Peter owns sugardaddy.com and sugardaddyforme.com, he is the second largest player in the sugar dating market world wide. With the addition of our blockchain features, we are the only one that can provide the user safety we will give.

We will migrate all 6 million users from Peters current sites onto ours, which will make us the biggest one. We are not worried about competition one bit.

As an addition to that:

Investors are intrigued as well. “The math adds up,” said one investor we spoke with. “Industry statistics say the average Sugar Daddy spends over $5000 US dollars on his sugar babies every month. Our fund managers believe the average Sugar Daddy who signs up with Dating with Benefits will likely hold the equivalent in BENEFIT tokens. If they get 200,000 Sugar Daddies on board in the first year that would bring the market cap of the BENEFIT token to a 1 billion dollar valuation. An over 40x return from the ICO price. It’s simple math — and that’s why we’re investing.”
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:25:42 AM

Why would anyone avoid competition,there is competition everywehere,but this team is already big player on the market,and with this they are pushing project to another level.
KojiCar

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:41:51 PM

I do not believe that this platform is intended for such users, but it is never known, everything is possible Wink

Yup, that is not what the platform is aiming for and not the clientele they will be getting.

Sure, it's possible, but I wouldn't bet on it. They have a specific niche.

In fact, the platform itself will hardly be able to influence the demands and wishes of its users, so all options are possible Wink
EDVED

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:23:34 PM

What will be requirement to join DWB as sugar babe?You will have some kind of selection?

An interesting question, I wonder if there are criteria when making a profile ?  Roll Eyes

Maybe some references, if that is possible in this type of business.

Probably only if the references are from the users of the forum. I would imagine that anybody outside of the platform would want to stay anonymous.

I would think you would have to provide a picture and some bio (at least some measurements and age).

Pictures are a must, and a short bio, but everything else should be left between the two parties. In private conversations, they can get all the info they need and arrange additional parameters of their deal.

I suppose that photo publishing is compulsory especially for sugar babies Wink

it make sense for user inside platform to see images, but not outside. Any why not sugar daddy need to put his image as well?

I agree, but I do not know if this will be mandatory, in the end only the important thing for sugar daddy is to have a full wallet  Grin
Bacara

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:34:47 PM

I would expect to see more catchy phrases or photos on Instagram. Seems they are very secretive.

Exactly,i expected to see bunch of sugar babes there Cheesy

I suppose no one outside the platform will even be able to see the pictures or? : D

I expect them to fully protect user privacy. Maybe they will just have some official promo pics from someone who is not even on the platform xD

Absolutely, it would be totally unprofessional if people from the ''outside'' could search the database.

I would say even promo pix are out of the question. I have the feeling they want to distance themselves from other spammy dating sites.

Exactly,i think  that DBW teams aims at more professional level.Since their clientele will be wealthy,they will want to keep their provacy.Same goes to sugar babes.

That's right. Privacy is a big factor on what kind of clientele you will get. If you aim high you better take extra steps to secure everyones data.

Those who are interested in the features of the platform won't be drawn in just with pics.

Indeed, some "fake" promo pictures will certainly not attract a serious clientele that is crucial for this platform.

It is quite important to select the proper clients you wish for your platfomr - to invest in their needs. And I believe this team has a lot of experience wih this so it will be a sure thing!

True, but is there some selection process for the users on the platform? I think not really.

Do you mean the process of selecting a partner or?
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:43:05 PM

How you plan to generate revenue on this platform?Trough adds,or some fees?

There was talk of a percentage from the fees... or actually purchases.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:52:57 PM

I've seen a lot of cam models now profiting from "crypto daddies" so I guess there is a demand for people to just throw their crypto away Smiley

Really? That's news to me. But it's good that crypto is being used for this Smiley
licola.cocacola12

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:05:47 PM

Interesting idea! Not seen more similar projects. Do you have a website? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: