Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:19:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️ [ANN][ICO][DWB] ❤️ Dating With Benefits - The Future Of Sugar Dating ❤️  (Read 3341 times)
EDVED

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:29:27 AM

I see you plan to attract sugarbabies by incentivising their signup. This will definitely attract even more daddies.

Absolutely, with a big community, it's much easier to attract new members.

We already have the users. We have on board Peter Stolz, sugardaddyforme.com owner, 6 million users. It won't be a problem getting users. We are already one of the biggest players in the world.

Did you have any kind of research or poll among those users,to see what they think about crypto based project?

And if yes,whats the feedback from community?

Yes we did. Users are very enthausiastic. Te sugar babies like that they can verify at least to some extent the wealth of a sugar daddy by the amoun he has in tokens. The sugar daddies realy love the non disclosure and sexual consent contracts, we are a wealthier demographic and this is an actual real life concern. All users love the encrypted decentralised user data, they heard the ashley madison horror story and thwy are real scared of these type of hacks.

Thank you for giving ua this feedback. I feel it is very important that you ask your community for their opinion/concerns.

I agree, every feedback from the community certainly helps to further develop the platform.

I wonder if the team really does take into account all the positive and negative comments expressed here.

Some projects really do. They listen to what we have to say then tweak out their product.

And the ones that don't usually don't have a good response from the community.

Feedback is crucial, if developers ignore it may have a lot of problems with the project since they are less dependent on the community.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:37:28 AM

I see you plan to attract sugarbabies by incentivising their signup. This will definitely attract even more daddies.

We already have the users. We have on board Peter Stolz, sugardaddyforme.com owner, 6 million users. It won't be a problem getting users. We are already one of the biggest players in the world.

Did you have any kind of research or poll among those users,to see what they think about crypto based project?

Yes we did. Users are very enthausiastic. Te sugar babies like that they can verify at least to some extent the wealth of a sugar daddy by the amoun he has in tokens. The sugar daddies realy love the non disclosure and sexual consent contracts, we are a wealthier demographic and this is an actual real life concern. All users love the encrypted decentralised user data, they heard the ashley madison horror story and thwy are real scared of these type of hacks.

Thank you for giving ua this feedback. I feel it is very important that you ask your community for their opinion/concerns.

I agree, every feedback from the community certainly helps to further develop the platform.

I wonder if the team really does take into account all the positive and negative comments expressed here.

I think the team reads/considers them, but the main target is not only investors in the ICO but also end users. Regarding ICO there have not been many creative suggestions, only for the platform itself. In that aspect the end users would I guess have more to say.
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:42:56 AM

I've noticed that new people who see our dating with benefits project firstly wonder why we should have dating on block chain, and even compare us to other dating projects.
Let me stop you right there. We are NOT a dating project.
We are bringing safety to a niche that is currently one of the unsafest on the web.
Every dating project on block chain is complete bullshit and nonsense. That's why we aren't doing dating.
We are doing SUGAR DATING, in which case it makes more sense than any other ICO that has ever existed.
A sugar dating site is not a regular dating site. Forget about regular dating sites when thinking of sugar dating, it is completely unrelated.
A sugar dating site is a site where wealthy sugar daddies are willing to find sugar babies and pay them with gifts, trips, or even an allowance in exchange for their dates.
Sugar dating currently is an unsafe practise where people don't know who they are meeting, agreements and consent are unclear, user data isn't safely stored and there isn't a legal framework in place.
These are the problems we are solving with Dating With Benefits.

Thanks for the explenation. Do you think more people will get confused about what this is as the project moves on?

Well, not our target audience. Sugar dating is already a very lucrative industry and we have one of the key players on board.
Sugar dating already exists, many people use it. I just see that there are also many people that never heard of it. That makes sene because its a very specific niche market, that tailors only to the wealthiest, and more desirable people.

I don't think that people that are not familiar with the concept would be even attracted to the site. As you said, you have a specific audience, so in that sense no confusion should be expected.

I agree, this project is focused on a specific market with it's audience, so there there no confusion at all
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:20:50 AM

Since your clientele wont be from crypto(atleast at the beginning),ease of use will be crucial.How will users get their DBW tokens?
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:21:41 AM

If there is a confidence that you can get acquainted with all the guarantees of safety and fulfillment of all your desires and without any problems, will it not be attractive?But in my opinion this is a very interesting project and you should think about participating in it.

It is definitely a good chance for investment even if you've never been a part of that world.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:50:37 AM

Since your clientele wont be from crypto(atleast at the beginning),ease of use will be crucial.How will users get their DBW tokens?

Since using crypto is still not a common practice, I think all projects should have ease of use. Projects should take time and explain how their platform should and can be used and with that bring new users closer to crypto.
MARK VAN STRATUM

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:28:24 AM

Since using crypto is still not a common practice, I think all projects should have ease of use. Projects should take time and explain how their platform should and can be used and with that bring new users closer to crypto.

It's already very common to guy credits on dating sites. I fail to see how this is any different.
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:06:04 AM

It's already very common to guy credits on dating sites. I fail to see how this is any different.

Guy credits? Did you mean buy credits?
MARK VAN STRATUM

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:14:11 AM

Guy credits? Did you mean buy credits?

Yes sorry, "Buy Credits" Tongue
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:28:28 PM

Maybe he was asking about options/ways of spending money on the platform.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:31:17 PM

Maybe he was asking about options/ways of spending money on the platform.

Do you mean like buying gifts?
cmdr1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:31:43 PM

Will you merge all users from those sites, or just part witch agrees on that?

We will incentivize a portion in the first year to move to the new platform by offering them tokens. We'll only need a small portion to migrate in order for us to reavh the $1 billion market cap of our token. Once the most desirable sugar babies ar one our new platform the rest will follow. Keepin mind that we not only have access to the millions of users of sugardaddy.com and sugardaddyforme.com, we also have access to cam girls and professional adult film stars through our advisors at livejasmin.com and teamskeet.com.

We expect to be the biggest player in just 3 years after launching, making all other sugar dating sites obselete.

We get a lor of questions as well if these users will be comfortable with crypto. Well, that doesnt really matter. It is already common for users of adukt dating sites to buy credits. One person on our team, Hardy Hekelaar, used to work for Europe's biggest adult dating advertiser, Advidi. On their sites the only way to chat with other users was to buy credits. Now we are in a niche that attracts the wealthiest people on the planet. We'll make them buy our crypto token, and use the block chain powered extra safety features we develope. It's a win / win situation.

Thank you for the new insight - I see it is sort of a branching out with the cam babes and film stars.
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:34:35 PM

You know what attracted me to open the thread to start reading was the title "dating with benefits ". I thought there are some benefits to use this dating project but after reading introduction I found out that benefit is name of token. This is some kind of humorous element which is good because create curiosity to open the thread.
cmdr1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:20:07 PM

You know what attracted me to open the thread to start reading was the title "dating with benefits ". I thought there are some benefits to use this dating project but after reading introduction I found out that benefit is name of token. This is some kind of humorous element which is good because create curiosity to open the thread.

Yes they made the title catchy to attract more attention. And the topic of the project is also quite popular nowadays.
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:26:23 PM

Yes they made the title catchy to attract more attention. And the topic of the project is also quite popular nowadays.

well, they have to get your attention somehow Smiley It's all good marketing to get you interested.
Bacara

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:04:38 PM

Well it is only different cause people still are not close to use crypto on daily bases, otherwise it is all transparent Smiley
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:14:45 PM

I've noticed that new people who see our dating with benefits project firstly wonder why we should have dating on block chain, and even compare us to other dating projects.
We are bringing safety to a niche that is currently one of the unsafest on the web.
Every dating project on block chain is complete bullshit and nonsense. That's why we aren't doing dating.
We are doing SUGAR DATING, in which case it makes more sense than any other ICO that has ever existed.
A sugar dating site is not a regular dating site. Forget about regular dating sites when thinking of sugar dating, it is completely unrelated.
A sugar dating site is a site where wealthy sugar daddies are willing to find sugar babies and pay them with gifts, trips, or even an allowance in exchange for their dates.
Sugar dating currently is an unsafe practise where people don't know who they are meeting, agreements and consent are unclear, user data isn't safely stored and there isn't a legal framework in place.

Can you explain this a little bit more, how are you going to protect users and avoid this problems?
MARK VAN STRATUM

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:29:58 AM

Can you explain this a little bit more, how are you going to protect users and avoid this problems?

Please read the white paper
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:03:29 AM

How big your team is currently,and where are you located?
BestdruidEU

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:27:06 AM

About existing users,do they know that you are moving to blockchain?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: