Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:47:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️ [ANN][ICO][DWB] ❤️ Dating With Benefits - The Future Of Sugar Dating ❤️  (Read 3341 times)
BestdruidEU

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:33:29 PM

How you plan to generate revenue on this platform?Trough adds,or some fees?

There was talk of a percentage from the fees... or actually purchases.

Yes,from what i understand,only sugar daddies will pay some fee.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:47:32 PM

I see that private sale lasts from 5th of April - 10th of May.Whats the amount needed to join that sale?
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:34:37 PM

I've seen a lot of cam models now profiting from "crypto daddies" so I guess there is a demand for people to just throw their crypto away Smiley

If they want to pay to see stuff like that who are we to say nay?
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:36:21 PM

sorry, but I do not see any advantages in this particular project? how do you want to avoid competition? that your project was in demand?

I think they dont want to avoid competition but rather stay one step ahead.
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:45:48 PM

sorry, but I do not see any advantages in this particular project? how do you want to avoid competition? that your project was in demand?

Above all, the great advantage comes from the fact that the huge number of users will be transfer on this platform from similar sites

positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:04:28 PM

Above all, the great advantage comes from the fact that the huge number of users will be transfer on this platform from similar sites

And they have this huge amount of experience from those sites ... how to deal with difficult cases and such...
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:05:56 PM

Do you have the app available to try?

It would be awesome if there was something we could check.

I'm afraid it's too early to expect mobile applications, but it's likely that development will begin soon.

Everything is in mobile these days, almost everyone concentrates on mobile apps and a minority of them have desktop or web apps. It's just that everyone is on their phones and it makes the most sense. Especially when you go iOS and Android.  

Anybody know if they will go both ways or just one platform depending on what region they are attacking first?

Probably one of those two, as concentrating on one region makes more sense.

Let's hope it's Android.

Considering the targeted market, it will probably be an Android app.

Why do you think that?

Do we know whats the targeted market, i mean region?

I would say ideas like this have a better chance in NA than anywhere else.

better sense to have iOS at beginning and later branch on.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:07:09 PM

Did someone from the team answer what type of verification will be used for the users of the platform?
banaynay

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:10:13 PM

I did not really see the appeal or benefit at first, but if you check the explanation you will see that there is a big market for sth like this.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:16:53 PM

I did not really see the appeal or benefit at first, but if you check the explanation you will see that there is a big market for sth like this.

I don't understand the initial question. Advantages of being on crypto are numerous, decentralization, security and many more. And the idea itself has a lot of potential usages as there is a strong scene involved with it.
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:19:39 PM

I don't understand the initial question. Advantages of being on crypto are numerous, decentralization, security and many more. And the idea itself has a lot of potential usages as there is a strong scene involved with it.

And I believe the only competition they have is not on crypto, so it really isn't competition.
descuri

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:57:00 AM

If they plan to migrate a lot of users from existing platforms - the profit is already there from the start. Not a lot of projects have this advantage.
frazeer

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:58:47 AM

A this stage it is very easy with all those initial users. Later on if some competition comes, which there probably will, they can offer new features and still stay ahead.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:59:45 AM

Is there some prototype of the app which will be available for the public at some point?
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:00:21 AM

If they plan to migrate a lot of users from existing platforms - the profit is already there from the start. Not a lot of projects have this advantage.

I wonder how that migrating works. Do the users have to sign off on it? If so, I am surprised so many are willing to go crypto.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:15:35 AM

I wonder how that migrating works. Do the users have to sign off on it? If so, I am surprised so many are willing to go crypto.

If team takes some effort explaining  them about all the benefits of blockchain technology,im sure they wont mind much in the end.
Trollita

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:53:43 AM

If team takes some effort explaining  them about all the benefits of blockchain technology,im sure they wont mind much in the end.

Yes,ease of use will be crucial for those early adopters,who are not into crypto,so i hope team developed platform with that in mind.
MARK VAN STRATUM

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:27:05 PM

You wont need to know anything abut crypto to use Dating With Benefits.

Yes,ease of use will be crucial for those early adopters,who are not into crypto,so i hope team developed platform with that in mind.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:07:53 PM

You wont need to know anything abut crypto to use Dating With Benefits.

Sure, but if you are doing business in the crypto world you should really know what you are dealing with. I know it's a complex issue, but still, some basic knowledge is needed.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:20:57 PM

Especially if the new platform offers discounts and additional features.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: