Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:58:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️ [ANN][ICO][DWB] ❤️ Dating With Benefits - The Future Of Sugar Dating ❤️  (Read 3341 times)
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:40:46 PM

Will there be any regional restrictions? Are there any countries prohibit this kind of agreements?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:45:14 PM

What are the benefits of this kind of platform being on blockchain?
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:47:46 PM

And a follow-up question, do you think that there are enough potential specific users that are willing to do this for crypto?
ripbit

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:56:57 PM

See my comment above. 

I think the biggest thing is the legally binding smart contracts for sexual consent.

But also cool that you can stake tokens to rank higher in the search function

And a follow-up question, do you think that there are enough potential specific users that are willing to do this for crypto?

I think it could bring new people into crypto tbh
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:35:57 PM

I am still not understand this sugar date.
You should have read the description... As far as I've understood this project, (let me make no bones about the terms) it allows the wealthy men to pay for the gifts designated to their lovers (also one particular wealthy man orders presents to some of his love-mates), so I guess it would be hard these men's wives and other interested parties to find out on which items they spend their money. I guess that's the idea... But still, I wonder what makes the project an outstanding one if it is, of course.

Don't forget they have also created legally binding smart contracts for sexual consent.

Personally, I think the consent function will be quickly adopted by celebrities, millionaires, and former convicts - people who have something to lose, and then trickle down to the mainstream.   If a guy thinks "hey - this could save my ass" he's going to pay to use it, almost like insurance

Couldn't someone be forced against the will to somehow agree to sexual consent? Is it really bullet proof if you have that smart contract as a proof? And also, the bad thing is it is on the blockchain and it will stay there forever.

sebulba

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:46:34 PM

I honestly dont see how this will make anything even better than before. Is the largest issue here that you can pay your partners?

I see no problem with that at all,if someone wants to pay to be in relationship(or being paid to be in the relationship),so let it be.And this project will make it easier fot those are are into this,so it has my full support.

So on the platform you will be able to find someone you can pay for having a relationship with you?
LAMBOHODLER

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:19:15 PM

Well. The sugar dating market is massive. Even though it's a smaller audience, it generally is a wealthier demographic. The average dating site user spends maybe $20 a month on the site. The average sugar daddy more in the area of $6000.

This could potentially be a massive influx of new capital into crypto... people that normally wouldnt be in crypto, and rich people at that...

The added user safety and encrypted date seems like a win / win as well...
LAMBOHODLER

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:34:57 PM

I honestly dont see how this will make anything even better than before. Is the largest issue here that you can pay your partners?

I see no problem with that at all,if someone wants to pay to be in relationship(or being paid to be in the relationship),so let it be.And this project will make it easier fot those are are into this,so it has my full support.

So on the platform you will be able to find someone you can pay for having a relationship with you?

Yes, basically xD haha yeh thats what sugar dating is. You can like it or not, this type of sites exist, and are very succesful. Rich guys dont care about money and prefer to just have an arrangement, and yung pretty women eed the cash. win / win. If you'd morally support it is a different question Tongue Fact is, this exists.. and it makes lots and lots of money..
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:56:26 AM

looks so promising project, I will see the progress , when the bounty campaign will begin dev ? I really like to involved in this project
Emilytran

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:15:21 AM

Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:44:45 AM

It will be possible for gays to use this platform too, or you plan to focus strictly on heterosexuals?
SoonAmoon

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:05:17 AM

It will be possible for gays to use this platform too, or you plan to focus strictly on heterosexuals?

Hm...I don't see why they would make distinctions between the two. They would just be losing a bunch of potential users.
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:44:44 AM

Hm...I don't see why they would make distinctions between the two. They would just be losing a bunch of potential users.

Homosexuality is forbidden in some countries, so I guess those option will be restricted in some countries.
LAMBOHODLER

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:46:22 AM

Yeh just watched their 4 minute explnation video and they say it isnt just heterosexual, gay people as well, even transgender Cheesy

But i do guess it depends on the country you're in
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:51:06 AM

So, what is sugar dating anyway?

I have also never heard of this term. I just found this online: "It now describes a very specific kind of relationship in which a young "sugar baby" receives funding from an older sugar daddy, or in rarer cases a sugar mummy."

Paid sex is a transient cash business full of flaky, shady people...
You may as well put hobos on a blockchain... oh wait, HBN.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:11:20 AM

I have also never heard of this term. I just found this online: "It now describes a very specific kind of relationship in which a young "sugar baby" receives funding from an older sugar daddy, or in rarer cases a sugar mummy."

Every bussiness is full of shady people(wall street included),especially if you make it illegal for no logical reason.Remember prohibition in the United States?

But if you make it legal,and get some rules,then its different story.Thats why i dont see any problems with this concept,as long its free and voluntary.
LAMBOHODLER

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:42:17 AM

Sugar dating isnt paid sex Smiley It's established individuals seeking the company of younger people, and its younger people looking for a mentor, or someone with experience and money to date. Sex is never obligated, and from what I read they even make you sdign a legally binding smart contract before the date stating that you understand sex isnt obligated. Then there are the sexual consent contracts.. it's actually pretty smart Smiley
stasik201330

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:42:52 AM

The community for this project is much good and also have attracted a huge amount of investors to the project. I am sure that more investors will soon join this project for bigger and brighter profits ahead.
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:43:04 PM

The community for this project is much good and also have attracted a huge amount of investors to the project. I am sure that more investors will soon join this project for bigger and brighter profits ahead.

Is this confirmed? That they already have investors? Because that would bring more hype to the project.
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

Every bussiness is full of shady people(wall street included),especially if you make it illegal for no logical reason.Remember prohibition in the United States?

But if you make it legal,and get some rules,then its different story.Thats why i dont see any problems with this concept,as long its free and voluntary.

I agree, once a business becomes legitimate, the public opinion is also changing. As long as rules are set up that meet both sides, such a project should not hurt anyone
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: