Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:46:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhunters, be careful with twitter accounts  (Read 3553 times)
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:23:53 PM

Now there are massive blocking of Twitter accounts.
Most often,  block accounts  when you to use mass-following. Blocks is forever!
Also do not use hashtags #ICO #Cryptocurrency etc
Be careful!

Thank you for the warning. Obviously, we have to be more careful every day. Unfortunately, now are hard times for bounty hunters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:23:58 PM

OMG </3
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:24:15 PM

Yes, thanks for the advice. By the way, I understand them, bounty hunters are spamming as fu*k. For the normal user of twitter 3 bounty hunters are already enough to over spam him. 

That's the main problem of bounty community -- most of bounty hunters are same to spammers, that is killing the reputation of crypto community

Well, I really think that's the reason of the #hashtag. A hashtag is a free advertising to all companies or organization that wanted for them to be known by others. I really don't think that the purpose of them in blocking the #ICO hashtag is because it's so flooding, I think it's really because that many investors are losing money from fake ICO. that's why twitter is alarm. But I think that It's really up to the people if they will invest or not. let the people decide twitter, and don't control us.
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:26:28 PM

Twitter did not prohibit the advertisement of crypto on itself on the resource? I thought it was FBI advertising. Of course, everything is clear where such fears come from, but I still believe in the best.
bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:28:39 PM

This caution really caught my attention. Thank you so much for this warning. Lots of bounty hunters must be aware of this and I hope twitter will stop this banning of accounts. This doesn't mean anything and that really sucks.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:28:52 PM

I don't think the blocking was caused by cryptocurrencies hashtags. Most probably it was just cause of the mass following. Just be careful with that and you will be safe from the block and continue to make money with bounty campaigns.

solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:30:46 PM

Be careful!

Twitter's CEO saying that bitcoin has the big potential to bump in the market but here accounts are being blocked widely in the twitter means how we should take the account banning on the twitter medium.
There are people investing on trading side and ICO project increased more from the last year November month.
After that regulations and banning on the various has been done here and there. This is one of that. Sponsored twitter accounts only get locked so there is no problem if you using it for promoting the project as well on participating the ICO bounty.
Fayamba

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:33:15 PM

If this is actually true, then thanks a lot for the information. But what i dont get it right is why they will simply block someone because they simply used a hashtag. If that is the case, then they should just stop ICOs from having twitter pages, because they will definately use their tashtags.
kamike

Activity: 199

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:34:23 PM

I don't think the blocking was caused by cryptocurrencies hashtags. Most probably it was just cause of the mass following. Just be careful with that and you will be safe from the block and continue to make money with bounty campaigns.
That is right, they are just making corrective actions about what is happening now in the world of crypto, Twitter and facebook are aware that many people are already using and investing in crypto and they know that there are really legit ones.
Erik Goff

Activity: 261

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:38:26 PM

Hi, I dont think that is correct information, i didnt see any news from twitter, so they cant easily ban accounts without any notice.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:47:26 PM

That's why I noticed that every day I have less and less followers. First I was thinking that people unfollow me , but after few days my number of people that I following are decreasing too. I think that main reason why someone account are deleted is that because they follow you and after you follow him back, they unfollow you. In ToS that behavior are forbidden. btw. I change all my ##.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:05:20 PM

Be careful!

I think you are right, 5 of my friends have been victims of having their twitter account blocked forever and in light of that, if you observe post on twitter about ico, there is rarely a use of #ico in most of twitter post of token,s they tend to use #blockchain more lately

anyone observe that change ??
ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:15:18 PM

Twitter of my friend was locked many times. In the end, this account was blocked permanently. Support responded with a standard: violation rules.
I see that it is becoming massive. All that we can hope for, project managers will stop using Twitter for promotion.
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:16:00 PM

Oh crap! that is why i aint going to use twitter accounts,i got 100k followers which is too hard to get those audience,its going to be harder for all of us because there are less platform that can be used to these ICO promotional shits,it might be the reason why these ICOs wont pay bounty hunters because they arent satisfied with our services.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Leona Lewis

Activity: 181
Merit: 5

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 06:18:50 PM

Be careful!

Thanks for your advice! if it is as described it's nice to know that a lot of work can go to nothing if twitter ban your account. But BTW are there any proofs of that from the official twitter?

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
cryptomngr

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:24:49 PM

Yes,twitter doesnt include this to their terms and conditions but if i were you i wont be going to hashtag these words because it might be the reason why your twitter accoint is going to get banned,it is too hard to get these followers today because twitter is fighthing against these spammers,which is why it is too hard to spam follow button to get some good followers.

cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:30:28 PM

This is absurd,because it isnt indicated in twitter's terms and conditions,which is why most of the users wont know if this is a valid hidden shit of twitter or these people has done some violations which is why their accounts got suspended,doesnt matter now because i am doing my bounties in signatures because i am not getting enough with these twitter accounts.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:41:26 PM

I can understand when twitter prohibited to publish adv about ICO, but tweets are something completely different! Can't believe that they are doing that. Since that ban, bitcointalk should grow in popularity
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:45:49 PM

I can understand when twitter prohibited to publish adv about ICO, but tweets are something completely different! Can't believe that they are doing that. Since that ban, bitcointalk should grow in popularity

I agree with you. Banning accounts for certain tweets looks really unlikely to me. I believe the that problem is somewhere else. Mass following is one thing, but blocking for certain topics is  censoring in a whole new level.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 06:47:09 PM

i dont think they ban you for using hashtags #ICO #Cryptocurrency  and yes they ban you for botting twitter and massive follow dont expect to not get banned ifyou bot twitter like any other site

Free palestine
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: