Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhunters, be careful with twitter accounts  (Read 3553 times)
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:22:17 PM

Its being a while I did Twitter and facebook campaign, so i never had to know about this or break any regultion,thank you for the information. I got the rumour here that the restriction was not strict. How long will twitter continue with the regulations.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:24:22 PM

I think that after twitter officially announced that it will no longer advertise crypto-currencies, now they have taken on people who advertise crypto-currencies, it's very interesting of course, but it seems to me that such actions have a very sad effect on the reputation of twitter

Angel0

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:25:02 PM

I have experience with account locking because of massive follow in just a day about 500-600 is the follow in a day but before I reached that my account was locked but with the used of my phone number and email verification it was unluck.

Don't he afraid only bot account are locked forever if they are not unluck as soon as possible.
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:25:14 PM

Now there are massive blocking of Twitter accounts.
Most often,  block accounts  when you to use mass-following. Blocks is forever!
Also do not use hashtags #ICO #Cryptocurrency etc
Be careful!

UPD
Some accounts of my friends that have been blocked marked "forever" are now unlocked
But anyway, I think we need to be careful
thank you for telling the bounty hunter in this forum but in my opinion most likely your friends twitter too often share and like too fast causing the account is locked and can not share and like anymore.

aladingorter12

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:04:53 PM

it's very strange, with my accounts all is well, but thanks for the warning, it would be very insulting to lose all my accounts =)
vitruvio (OP)

Activity: 850
Merit: 331

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:41:10 AM

Thanks for the advice, my twitter account was suspended because of mass following and I didn't know how to recover it back. That's the main problem of the bounty hunters like me so I'll take care my accounts right now. Grin

Just wait or write in support. Few accounts of my friends was unsuspended after letter to the support
vitruvio (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:49:13 AM

it's very strange, with my accounts all is well, but thanks for the warning, it would be very insulting to lose all my accounts =)

Mt twitter account is also fine  but a lot of accounts  of my friend was suspended
Need be careful with massfollowing and everything will fine
vitruvio (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:57:03 AM

Be careful!

UPD
Some accounts of my friends that have been blocked marked "forever" are now unlocked
thank you for telling the bounty hunter in this forum but in my opinion most likely your friends twitter too often share and like too fast causing the account is locked and can not share and like anymore.

Yes I think so too. Due to the fact that many people began to engage in bounty on twitter appeared a lot of spam. Apparently they started to fight it
vitruvio (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:59:33 AM

I have experience with account locking because of massive follow in just a day about 500-600 is the follow in a day but before I reached that my account was locked but with the used of my phone number and email verification it was unluck.

Don't he afraid only bot account are locked forever if they are not unluck as soon as possible.

Yes, Some accounts of my friends that have been blocked marked "forever" are now unlocked
I don't use massfollow now
vitruvio (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:02:04 AM

I think that after twitter officially announced that it will no longer advertise crypto-currencies, now they have taken on people who advertise crypto-currencies, it's very interesting of course, but it seems to me that such actions have a very sad effect on the reputation of twitter

I think main reson of blocking is massfollow. Twitter doesn't want a lot of bots accounts
But I'm not sure
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:53:17 PM

Thank for let us know about that, my account is fine, but I don't think twitter will forever suspended account just because of promote ICO/Cryptocurrency or hashtag someting about that, even if account locked we also can easy to unblock, I think twitter just forever suspended bot account
vitruvio (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:13:51 PM

Thank for let us know about that, my account is fine, but I don't think twitter will forever suspended account just because of promote ICO/Cryptocurrency or hashtag someting about that, even if account locked we also can easy to unblock, I think twitter just forever suspended bot account

My twitter account is also fine. And part my friends accounts that was blocked with note 'forever' is unblocked now
vitruvio (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:18:01 PM

For sure! No one want to lose account. Exspecialy if you have only one account Wink
So I wrote this post
Sumartini

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:22:56 PM

here take my thanks for your usefull advice. well, my twitter is still ok, but i'll be very regret when its get blocked. it has more than 10K followers already i gather from past 2 years.
icomasterether

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:27:33 PM

In most cases your being blocked by twitter for mass following.   Bounty hunters are edger to gain a larger following and mass follow for the followback.  This will get your account banned.  Dont mass follow .. twitter has follow limits. 
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

Be careful!

UPD

Was not aware of this and meanwhile have been using #ICO #TokenSale , haven't had problems.
Are you sue that you tw was not mass following /unfollowing or too much retweets in small period of time?

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Charity07

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:38:36 PM

Thank you for the information, but it seems to only happen to accounts that use auto followers, but for me to use auto followers it is useless because after audited everything is just a robot account. and useless. because almost all bounty now ask twitter audit.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:39:01 PM

How would they do that, because of mere advert of crypto on their sites. Although, we understand the fact that there are scam ICOs and that the are probably doing that in order to curb the activities of scammers that are into crypto. Notwithstanding, i think there are other ways to about this than blocking accounts of the innocents that earn their living through this.
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:48:35 PM

I'm still using hashtags concerning ICOs and cryptocurrencies, and do retweets everyday, If twitter wanted to ban all crypto ads they could do it by the hashtags. But there're still thousands of crypto accounts in twitter, so most likely those bans were due to the enormous activity.
icomasterether

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:59:32 PM

Other things that will get your twitter account banned.

1. Tweeting  referral links - Twitter will ban you for tweeting referral links.

2.  mass follow or mass unfollow - Again see twitter limits for both.

3. Excessive Tweeting or Retweeting per hour - depending on the age of your account , unknown to you, Twitter establishes limits based on your accounts age.

4.  Tweets and Retweets with links - If all you Tweets and Retweets have links , the Twitter the algorithm MAY see you as a spammer and ban your account.  Send out some plain tweets from time to time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: