Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:36:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhunters, be careful with twitter accounts  (Read 3553 times)
vasilisc555

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:25:34 PM

Yes, thanks to me already blocked without the possibility of recovery. In general, the policy of Twitter is not very loyal. Could be and softer. And then immediately block.
hamnghi167

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

Thanks for the advice, my twitter account was suspended because of mass following and I didn't know how to recover it back. That's the main problem of the bounty hunters like me so I'll take care my accounts right now
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 02:26:49 PM

Now there are massive blocking of Twitter accounts.
Most often,  block accounts  when you to use mass-following. Blocks is forever!
Also do not use hashtags #ICO #Cryptocurrency etc
Be careful!

UPD
Some accounts of my friends that have been blocked marked "forever" are now unlocked
But anyway, I think we need to be careful
Hi, Thank for your information. A long time ago I have abandoned the add-in for twitter, it's not safe for our account. I think that we should use the hashtags #ICO #Cryptocurrency in a limited way.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
thaomy1450

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:06:46 AM

Twitter is surely going to be irrelevant. All these ban they are imposing is a way for them to get unto cryptocurrency at cheap price after FUDing t0 drive the price down. Remember the owner of twitter said Bitcoin will be worth much more ita current price. So why hamper the technology? Makes no sense
hasbdzb8382

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:44:03 PM

Thank you very much for the information. God grant us not to get into an unpleasant situation. I really appreciate my Twitter account, as it took me a very long time to accumulate followers. I'll be careful, I'll obey the advice and remove almost all the hashtags from the profile page. Thanks again.
chutrangg99

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:39:15 AM

I hadn't considered that. Thanks for the update... not that I tend to do much twitter bounties anyway, but I guess it could fall under their crypto ban when you think about it.
lalatao74

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:43:35 AM

This happens when you follow to manay people on the same day. You will have to login changing your password. If you need to follow more people try to limit yourself to at least 20 following in a day to avoid been locked out from your account.
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:54:09 AM

This thing happen on me last few weeks ago. I was trying to add more followers from my account click here and click there... a minute a go there is some out comes pop up to my browser and asking me if i am legible or not a bot. Theybask me for my password and my detail and i thought it was a scam. Good thing i recover my acoount. Just be careful enough in adding more than follows it my lead your account to permanent banned. Goodluck.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:43:58 AM

Thank you for the warning. I myself also joins in twitter campaign, and honestly, your warning helps me, because I have a higher stake in followers. And I dont want to waste it due to making banned hash tags. Thank you so much

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:51:31 AM

Thank you for your advice because i really need my account to  help my work, But how i skip that hashtag when the project force us to use that hashtag for twitter campaign. All i know is twitter will block you if there is secret activity like you follow too many people in a day or something like that. But if you only use hashtag i think it is no problem.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:01:59 AM

Be careful!

UPD
Some accounts of my friends that have been blocked marked "forever" are now unlocked
Maybe must be aware to those people participating in social media campaign, Because they always using in twitter.
But ill do not know that in twitter are banning a account for using hastag ICO, well if that happen we need to be careful on what they said.
pissuyakkuu

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:47:16 AM

How might they do that, on account of unimportant advert of crypto on their locales. In spite of the fact that, we comprehend the way that there are trick ICOs and that the are likely doing that with a specific end goal to control the exercises of con artists that are into crypto. In any case, I think there are different approaches to about this than blocking records of the innocents that win their living through this.
Topilsimn

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:15:02 AM

How might they do that, due to simple advert of crypto on their destinations. Despite the fact that, we comprehend the way that there are trick ICOs and that the are most likely doing that with a specific end goal to check the exercises of con artists that are into crypto. In any case, I think there are different approaches to about this than blocking records of the innocents that acquire their living through this.
Victorik

Activity: 994
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

Thanks a lot for this. My twitter account that I so much cherish got blocked at a middle of some bounty campaigns. Even though I made several appeals for it to be unblocked, all appeals failed. Currently I only use my twitter account for Airdrops and am avoiding bounty to escape any future blocking.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:19:25 PM

I won't use my twitter account for bounties anyway, but thanks for the note. It's still good to know to be careful.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:47:16 PM

Be careful!

UPD

I believe these people browse the articles of these company accounts these people hanging to determine when they truly dishonored the brand new regulation handed on to the actual interpersonal networking website. Following this, after they discover when the accounts promote phony ICOs they'd certainly shed their own accounts. I believe this can be a great approach to subjugating scams within the cryptocurrency business because it has been a continuing issue actually since ICOs grew to become a large point in the market.
Babatunde1989

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:51:13 PM

This is exactly what happens when we have central entity who control everything we do and use on the platform. Thus because of this we can't never trust whats on the platform in the first place because we can't see logs nor database. First you trust them not to edit or change what you type or do and second you have to play by their own rules so that you don't screw things up and they block your account.
annaorlova

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:08:36 PM

Yes, Twitter has recently updated its privacy policy, which is related to the ban on cryptocurrency and ICO advertising. Bounty hunters are a very powerful tool in promoting your own product, this is the reason for the ban. But banned not all, only the most active. + this may be due to the use of some hashtags.
bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:44:05 PM

But I really don't understand why they would block someone's account just for campaigning for ICOs. It's really unfair if this is true. If I may ask, is there any rule and regulation by twitter that prohibits users from using their platform for ICO campaign prior to sign up?  However, it is very important that we at all cost avoid any act that would result to banning our twitter account.

I wish you all the best in your hustle.
DarkNecromancer

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:06:41 AM

Very interestingly why suddenly there was such mass blocking of accounts of twitter. Earlier on how many I know twitter rather loyally treated the advertizing ICO and did not block.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: