Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:39:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhunters, be careful with twitter accounts  (Read 3553 times)
kawser05

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

crypto lover

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:57:20 PM

opps its really bad news for us, if it happen with me i should leave those campaign who need the # on post.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
muthubabi

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

Now there are massive blocking of Twitter accounts.
Most often,  block accounts  when you to use mass-following. Blocks is forever!
Also do not use hashtags #ICO #Cryptocurrency etc
Be careful!

UPD
Some accounts of my friends that have been blocked marked "forever" are now unlocked
But anyway, I think we need to be careful
Thanks for inform friend. I also facing may terrible issues in Twitter account. Previously I loss many followers at once. I'm really confused about it.
smutexar

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:27:57 PM

Be careful!

UPD
Some accounts of my friends that have been blocked marked "forever" are now unlocked
If this is true, then it remains only to express regret. In this case, there is a high probability that the times of massive and successful projects in twitter are coming to an end. Personally, I do not see any reason to spend more bounty campaigns there. Just the result there usually turns out to be insignificant, and efforts really need to be made a lot.
megaplage

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:39:05 PM

Be careful!

UPD
Yes, I can also confirm this statement. After all, I also encountered similar problems when working with my twitter accounts. In the end, I was just blocked several accounts a few weeks ago. Now checked - still remain blocked, so while stopped working with twitter.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:58:05 PM

To all bounty hunters always be careful when you join social media campaigns there is a lot of scamming and phishing sites that wanted to hack your account. When you log in your account always log out don't forget to do that and clear all the history when you leave the site. Do not give your personal data to other people when they ask you and when you tweet or retweet on twitter just don't spam them sometimes you might get block when you do that post spamming.
juljon18

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:12:35 AM

I'm getting a lot of false accusations that I'm a robot from Twitter.  Hell even my 74 year old father got banned and he is as straight edge as they come.  Twitter is going to end up pissing off their entire user base with all these robot checks.  LOL
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:18:30 AM

Be careful!

I always have attached these hastags during my retweet as ICO rule for the twitter but fortunately my account is still active and was not ban. Maybe some of the accounts that was banned really commit mistakes other than hastags like massive following in a day which is considered spamming in the twitter rule.
cuongdola211091

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:35:33 AM

Thankfully I have not joined the bountyhunter yet. Unfortunately, if my twitter account is blocked or reduced track when joining this bounty. feeling. Thank you for the useful information
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:49:28 AM

Thank you for the early warning. It is a good help especially to the bounty hunters that are participating in the twitter campaign. Make sure not ot post the following hashtags in order to avoid being banned in the twitter social media platform.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:53:05 AM

Be careful!

UPD

Yeah, most of the people use a twitter account for just spamming and mass retweeting.
They should be posted with a timeframe of at least 1 tweet/hour so that Twitter doesn't recognize it as spam.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:12:41 AM

Your advice is useless, sorry. How can bounty hunters avoid using hashtags like #ICO or #Crypro, if it's a requirement in most of Twitter campaigns?  If hunters don't use these tags, they just won't receive any stakes and will work absolutely for free.

mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:07:51 AM

thanks for this very useful information, I actually still do that in tweeting and retweeting on my twitter. therefore from now on I will not do it again
souleater1494

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:35:19 AM

If you are posting very fast that will be the reason youll get banned , they will mark it as spam so always keep in minimal to prevent such but anyway thanks for the info that is too stressful for anyone got block because bounty manager will tagged all your bounties as no account exists
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1767

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:17:45 AM

If you are posting very fast that will be the reason youll get banned , they will mark it as spam so always keep in minimal to prevent such but anyway thanks for the info that is too stressful for anyone got block because bounty manager will tagged all your bounties as no account exists
posting quickly will indeed affect your Twitter account. the account will be locked for a few moments but there is something that is blocked and cannot be returned if it continues to violate twitter rules. you should set the time to post and retweet so that it isn't too fast.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
5hoursaday

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:20:39 AM

Well, I have not exactly heard or have issues regarding twitter accounts and bounty hunting, but I guees there is always a first time for thet. It is good that you decided to share and warn others to thread carefully. I hope a lot of persons take this advise to heard, especially those who do twitter bounty campaigns.
Utitinonire

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:51:09 AM

Is this only experience-based or not. I have ever heard about blocking the twitter account if the users do such spam, bad post, violating, illegal ICO, and others. However, this condition can be a lesson for all to be careful and considerable in giving the comment, share, retweet, and others. It is the time to be a good bounty hunter in joining twitter campaign not being the spammer. Well, nice info and it can be part of the lesson.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:48:56 AM

Indeed, in the past Tweeter and Facebook also suspended accounts related to cryptocurrency.
But now the tweeter has opened again to lock things like that.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:38:49 AM

Be careful!

UPD
He might also be following the Toceter socila media campaign and he sent it every day and over and over again.
We also have to give a pause in that matter so we can't say SPAM status.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:49:27 AM

Thanks for informing us. ICO hastags is like spam and cryptocurrency too. Twitter account may full of bounty hunters LOL. Yeah most of them are bounty hunters. developers should change the hastad not ICO but with the name of their projects.
priyankg3

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:46:48 AM

That's the main problem of bounty community -- most of bounty hunters are same to spammers, that is killing the reputation of crypto community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: