Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:11:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:21:24 PM

I liked the project, and even more I liked the developers, it seems to me that they are very active, and this is the key to success.

Thank you.  If you ever have questions for the developers and would like to communicate with them directly, we invite you to join our Discord Channel and jump into the Devs-Talk Thread. https://discord.gg/KSRwHDD
This initiate will satisfy all the participants to directly bring their valuable questions to the developers and get solutions which enriches them to understand the Dispatch Labs work flow in a detailed manner.

The Labtoken has been going through the variety of issues of which majority have not yet been resolved. I bought in @ $4 and sold $4.001 after a year and a half of bagholding, now looking to buy back at $4 and expecting to maintain my long position for 6 years if not more, will see whether this investment can help shape the future of mine. For one, I can only hope that quantum computer will not have taken over by then and I will be able to sell my token at $4.002 in 2025 before apocalypse caused by huge uncontrolled singularity emerging from berillium-hydrogen chemical molecule.
Hopes for a token, perspective at you, It should be noted. If all investors would be so competent and responsible, then many projects could find the good price. However dumpers is a lot of today.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:07:04 PM

[ICO Watch] Dispatch Labs – A revolutionary business-ready Blockchain protocol

https://itsblockchain.com/dispatch-labs/
Blockchain is a new era technology.if blockchain is associated with any project,those project future is set.Blockchain protocol of Dispatch is really good if yoy see the planning

Thanks for this good updates on the site. Hopefully, you can present videos from the site. explaining the benefits of the dispatch platform.

We are finishing up the script for the video this week and it should go to editing early the following week.  It is taking longer than expected, but hopefully we'll get his live soon.  Thank you for your continued support!

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:08:54 PM

I read that the team is currently developing a company of generosity. But the page does not specify which company will be. Will you have a subscription company? Or did you decide to just make a company of generosity on Twitter and it will not be here?

Hmmm, I'm not sure what you mean by company of generosity, but if you mean that Dispatch Labs will have no transaction fees, then that is what we will be.  Thanks for your interest.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:12:01 PM

How do developers plan to promote their project? What do they intend, which they want to implement and realize?

So far we have relied on a word of mouth organic approach.  We have had some influential blogs write about Dispatch Labs on their own and this has brought us many followers who in turn have also promoted Dispatch Labs.  The organic approach is good, but for larger success, yes, we will need to promote more heavily. For developers we are mainly planning to promote hackathons.  Hackathons have proven very effective in raising the awareness of Dispatch Labs in the developer world.  Of course, we plan to have other promotional plans in place when our main net goes live.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:13:25 PM

I liked the project, and even more I liked the developers, it seems to me that they are very active, and this is the key to success.
The devs are actually much hardworking and active to support the community which attracts the community more towards this project and this project then meets some great heights ahead.
Aside from being hardworking the team make sure that they did their job according to their platform. Dispatch team was proficient and alert. With this response the community is expanding each day. I have huge confidence that this project will make to the top.

Thank you for your support!  Cheesy

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:15:07 PM

Thank you.  If you ever have questions for the developers and would like to communicate with them directly, we invite you to join our Discord Channel and jump into the Devs-Talk Thread. https://discord.gg/KSRwHDD
This initiate will satisfy all the participants to directly bring their valuable questions to the developers and get solutions which enriches them to understand the Dispatch Labs work flow in a detailed manner.

The Labtoken has been going through the variety of issues of which majority have not yet been resolved. I bought in @ $4 and sold $4.001 after a year and a half of bagholding, now looking to buy back at $4 and expecting to maintain my long position for 6 years if not more, will see whether this investment can help shape the future of mine. For one, I can only hope that quantum computer will not have taken over by then and I will be able to sell my token at $4.002 in 2025 before apocalypse caused by huge uncontrolled singularity emerging from berillium-hydrogen chemical molecule.
lol man maybe your experience with other tokens wouldn't be the case here so just chill who know with what this will come maybe so partnership advantages and some business ventures investments

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:15:55 PM

The devs are actually much hardworking and active to support the community which attracts the community more towards this project and this project then meets some great heights ahead.
Aside from being hardworking the team make sure that they did their job according to their platform. Dispatch team was proficient and alert. With this response the community is expanding each day. I have huge confidence that this project will make to the top.
Well for me, I don't think the team are active always because as of now and even yesterday, they didn't answer some questions of the people here on this thread. But maybe, they are just busy now in upgrading the platform and make some new ways for the better improvements for it. I guess, I just have to wait a little bit of time.

You are completely right.  We have been delayed at answering questions in BitcoinTalk and we do apologize for that.  We are expanding our staff so that this sort of issue doesn't happen too often.  Our Telegram has been growing in size so rapidly that it has pulled our resources away from this forum.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:18:18 PM

The idea of the project is worthwhile, and now the most important thing is how the project administrators cope with their task of attracting investors.
The point is that it is necessary to attract not only here, but also in other social networks, where you can find investors and new users who can also become investors, if they want, of course.

Yes, investors are everywhere, in the social medias, forums, ico ratings, exchanges, so it's really better to advertise it in wide range so that it can surely gain more popularity and investors.

The team specifically do their works so that everything will work according to their plans. Advertisement plays a major rule so, definitely they already know that. Also, they know that investors are more vigilant nowadays so they definitely be serious with their work.
Well Since the Marketing team are doing their work is just a good sign that dev are doing their best to keep up with the whole promotions to stay in line and bring up a stable and efficient ico
Yes, i appreciate Dispatch Labs team when i see their working. Fast responsive answer for everyone is one of thing. Very good ICO.
This is also what I like them most. Their efforts and efficient response in each issues or inquiries that supporters and investor want to clarify. The team members are very skillful when it comes to project growth.

I have also noticed the activeness and seriousness of the team to continue the developments and making all their goals come true in the coming months.
And I don't see any active development. In my opinion the project needs at least small news somehow to support investors.

You are completely right.  We haven't been able to post as often to BitcoinTalk as we did recently, but we are adding more people to the team so that this hopefully doesn't happen again. This is an important forum and we feel bad that we have not been posting as often as we did.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:19:42 PM

There are lots of positive feedback posted here, this is proof that the dev really made good developments dispatch labs because many people attracted already by their features.

Maybe, it is because the team maintain their good reputation and credibility. And this is why, people were very positive about the future of the project. Moreover, their concept is quite have some unique systems which it catches the attention of some investors.

Even though they have a unique approach to handle the TPS I think their goal is still not that unique. There are other projects that are performing better than them but since this project is just starting, they still have a great potential.

Only time will tell.  We will do our best and in the end the market will decide.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:21:07 PM

How do developers plan to promote their project? What do they intend, which they want to implement and realize?

I suppose the usual ways that more or less every single project seems to use these days - bounties, blogs and social media spamming to spread it

Yes, we'd like to find a promotional approach without having to spam everyone  Cheesy

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:23:11 PM

looks cool, but tell me please, what is the main goal of your project? creating an application? or something I misunderstood

Thanks for your question.  We are building a decentralized platform that will allow people to share off-chain data/content with one another with no transaction fees and extremely fast speeds.  I hope that answers your question. 

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:34:04 PM

The idea of the project is worthwhile, and now the most important thing is how the project administrators cope with their task of attracting investors.
The point is that it is necessary to attract not only here, but also in other social networks, where you can find investors and new users who can also become investors, if they want, of course.

Yes, investors are everywhere, in the social medias, forums, ico ratings, exchanges, so it's really better to advertise it in wide range so that it can surely gain more popularity and investors.

The team specifically do their works so that everything will work according to their plans. Advertisement plays a major rule so, definitely they already know that. Also, they know that investors are more vigilant nowadays so they definitely be serious with their work.

Part of advertising is the bounty program, does this project have that? If they have please let me know.
Untill now they do not have an active bounty programme i guess but soon they might arrange one for better promotion and it would then turn much profitable for the team and the fture of the project.
I think they already said that they have planned to add bounty program in the future, not now. We all know that this bounty campaigns can really help a project to become more popular.
I hoped they would add bounty program, It would be one of the keys in promoting the project best, in order to gain supporters, hoped we would see it soon.

Totally true, bounty program could make the project more popular because of the bounty hunters promoting the project. I'm sure if they will implement it, the community will grow massively.
Seems like everyone is really waiting for the bounty campaign/program here. Hoping that the team can offer something good towards the community helping them.

We hope we can offer something also.  Going through the legal process is taking much longer than we ever expected.  When we are allowed to open up a bounty campaign, we will announce it here.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:36:51 PM

Like this project. the project team will continually work on development, update information and give more advertise. There will be some money buget only for advertise
I have same opinion with you, and i have strong belief about DIspatch Labs. Have anyone using their testnet already?

Thank you.  We have the testnet wallet available now and we hope to have test net smartcontracts available in the next couple of weeks. 

Here is a link to the wallet:  http://wallet.dispatchlabs.io/

Just create a wallet and send @Rstrong1 your public key on the Dispatch Labs Telegram Channel:  https://t.me/dispatchlabs

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:37:56 PM

Can anyone know whether the coins will be distributed? Maybe there is a link between the information from the developers? It is very important

We will probably distribute late Q3 of this year.  When we know for sure, we will announce it here. 

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:39:32 PM

The developers answer the questions, unfortunately I did not receive a reply in the telegrams. I hope that the situation will be corrected

Dispatch Labs is very active on Telegram.  We're surprised that you didn't receive a reply on Telegram.  You should send your message again to @Rstrong1 on Telegram.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:42:06 PM

Like this project. the project team will continually work on development, update information and give more advertise. There will be some money buget only for advertise
I have same opinion with you, and i have strong belief about DIspatch Labs. Have anyone using their testnet already?

Well if they want to attract more members to come and invest in the ICO they should have done and launched a bounty campaign to be able to gain impression for the testnet. But still no update.

If the team have no response regarding the bounty campaign maybe they are not thinking this as their first priority and maybe making some steps that will boost their popularity without the bounty campaign, or maybe the team is just really busy now?

A bounty campaign is something we hope to do, but we have to have it cleared with our legal team first.  We apologize for the delay, but we have to make sure that when we do this, we are compliant with all regulations. 

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:48:01 PM

There are lots of positive feedback posted here, this is proof that the dev really made good developments dispatch labs because many people attracted already by their features.

There are also positive ICO reviews in ICOBench and in other Review Platforms, but even then some ICOs were at the end scams. Something like this can not be a proof, should have yet until the ICO ends and token get listed in exchanges. Most of the investors are just waiting for the results in exchanges.
You also have a point mate. The large community is not enough proof the authenticity of the project but at least from here you can the number of supporters that believe and trust the project. The end of ICO is the best way to prove their selves. I hope all the positive outcome for this project I am impressed with the project personally. Hope everything will run smoothly according to their plans.

Around Q3 of this year we'll have a chance to prove ourselves with the launch.  We wish we could speed up the process.

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:28:28 PM

The data will be encrypted and protected. But I still have the question is not changed, please explain to me, if there is no commission fee, how will they make a profit? In my opinion, this is not a well-thought-out project until the end.

We walk about commission fee when a company acts like middleman between two parties, they said it will be no transaction fee and this is different from commission fee. Transaction fee is what The blockchain must pay for miners to economically participate in its consensus protocol.
Reyan

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:35:26 PM

Well if they want to attract more members to come and invest in the ICO they should have done and launched a bounty campaign to be able to gain impression for the testnet. But still no update.

If the team have no response regarding the bounty campaign maybe they are not thinking this as their first priority and maybe making some steps that will boost their popularity without the bounty campaign, or maybe the team is just really busy now?

A bounty campaign is something we hope to do, but we have to have it cleared with our legal team first.  We apologize for the delay, but we have to make sure that when we do this, we are compliant with all regulations. 

If you decide yourself for a bounty campaign, please do not hesitate to contact me. We have an experienced bounty management team and would like to work with you together.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 11:47:25 PM

The projects like Dispatch labs don't really need any bounty campaign, as it has already decent team and hype will be built by itself. They might allocate some tokens just  to expand  community, imho

Thank you, that is really nice to hear.  Our community is growing quickly organically, but when our legal team gives us the OK to do a campaign, we will announce it here.  Thank you for your support.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: