Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:13:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:33:07 PM

Yes, you are right about that.  We are based in San Francisco, California and we need to be a lot more careful with remaining compliant with regulations.  We are doing our best to coordinate a number of campaigns, but we have to wait for our legal team to give us the green light. 

your company registered in San Francisco, California or just team live in there? If yes, why not registering in other country where law is more flexible with crypto companies to avoid those problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:58:33 AM

Yes, you are right about that.  We are based in San Francisco, California and we need to be a lot more careful with remaining compliant with regulations.  We are doing our best to coordinate a number of campaigns, but we have to wait for our legal team to give us the green light. 

your company registered in San Francisco, California or just team live in there? If yes, why not registering in other country where law is more flexible with crypto companies to avoid those problem.
Maybe because they are living in there? It might be a good idea to register in another country but the costs is the problem man.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:00:53 AM

The number of coins in this project is limited? Or their number can be called infinite? I could not find the information, maybe I did not carefully look through the documents

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:15:14 AM

As the days are passing by, more and more people really waiting for the bounty programs which I think the team probably discussing right now. Because we all know this kind of program can really make the project to be popular.
yes bounty is the one way of getting promotted to the developers.but I think at now they are focusing on the improvement of their project not bounty

I'm hoping they will also focus on bounty since then bounty serves as the best way to promote a platform, admin must consider putting up a bounty program.
I hope so mate. Another great way to promote the project is with the bounty campaigns and this also serve as some advertisements so this could increase the popularity rating and trust of the project.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:18:39 AM

As the days are passing by, more and more people really waiting for the bounty programs which I think the team probably discussing right now. Because we all know this kind of program can really make the project to be popular.
yes bounty is the one way of getting promotted to the developers.but I think at now they are focusing on the improvement of their project not bounty

I'm hoping they will also focus on bounty since then bounty serves as the best way to promote a platform, admin must consider putting up a bounty program.
You have a point mate, but I think its more better to focus on improvement of the project before having a bounty program to avoid future problems. But I do hope that they will have bounty program sooner.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:33:35 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 09:22:53 AM by Jedie22

Agree the supporters and investors are waiting to hear about the bounty campaign. Because many are eager to join the campaign. Hope the team can cater this suggestion soon. I will keep an eye on this projet and wishing the best luck for them.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:04:12 AM

Hi guys, I have a question when the platform will be released to the masses? To be able to use it already regular users, it will be this year or not?
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:37:39 AM

Dispatch Labs was mentioned in this recent CryptoSlate article about consensus protocols. 

Check it out! https://cryptoslate.com/a-deeper-look-at-blockchain-consensus-protocols/

Great job team. I saw that article too, it was about the team having a proof-stake protocol that helps
check for malicious activity. Well, the team deserves to get merit from that feature.

That's good, if the team will doing well then it would be a big impact for helping and bringing the project into progress and definitely could be successful soon.
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:23:04 AM

Just checked thier overall score in icoholder.com and it seems it not realy fair for to only get 3.6 may we know how are those stats being calculated?

Yes, I am also curious how the ratings are being calculated and what are the basis of the ratings. Dispatch labs is gaining more popularity now and i am hoping that the rating will increase more.
I don't know for what these ratings. Perhaps beginners also look at them, but hardly the skilled investor will attach significance to such resources and will draw the conclusion proceeding their these incompetent estimates of a product.
Well, it's too early to judge the project and its rating. The project is new and physically it will not have time to gain popularity even by 4%, it is logical, because few users know about the project and few investors have invested in the project, so the low rating is clear. So do not rush to draw such conclusions.
I absolutely agree with your opinion. Since the project is just beginning its development, we still can not objectively evaluate the project. To increase the popularity of the project, developers should pay attention to the expansion of their advertising campaign, this will help attract more investors.
Indeed. At this stage of development of the project, only each certain person will be able to draw for himself conclusions concerning his importance and the prospect of growth.
Strannik-74

Activity: 348
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:57:55 AM

Dispatch Labs was mentioned in this recent CryptoSlate article about consensus protocols. 

Check it out! https://cryptoslate.com/a-deeper-look-at-blockchain-consensus-protocols/

Great job team. I saw that article too, it was about the team having a proof-stake protocol that helps
check for malicious activity. Well, the team deserves to get merit from that feature.
Hello, but could you share the source of this information. This is very interesting for me, because I want to work with the project more actively in the future!
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:35:45 AM

This will make Dispatch team and the project also to be more reliable which gives them a great opportunity to prove their self that they are really trustful and will be popular.

Yes you're right, having the article can help a lot most especially to those who are in doubt if the project is real or not. This Is a good opportunity to the member of the team and developer to make the community gain more trust in this project.
Fiord

Activity: 209
Merit: 103

KRYPTOBITS.COM-BLOCKCHAIN BANKING

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:09:26 AM

Just checked thier overall score in icoholder.com and it seems it not realy fair for to only get 3.6 may we know how are those stats being calculated?

Yes, I am also curious how the ratings are being calculated and what are the basis of the ratings. Dispatch labs is gaining more popularity now and i am hoping that the rating will increase more.
I don't know for what these ratings. Perhaps beginners also look at them, but hardly the skilled investor will attach significance to such resources and will draw the conclusion proceeding their these incompetent estimates of a product.

According to this rating, they give a low mark for activity, only 1.7 points, what they mean by this, perhaps that there is not yet any minimum working product, the team promised that smart contracts will be added soon, perhaps then the points would be increased.

Personally, I do not quite understand what the use of air drop is, people who deal with them get several air drops per day without studying the project and do not understand what tokens they got, only when they go to the exchange and start to cost something, well then they can read about them, so it seems to me. Probably originally air drops are aimed at people who do not have money to invest, they get a couple of dollars and become part of the project's community that supports it, is that their goal?

You have an interesting perspective on this.  Thanks for your opinion.

But I also think that unlike air drop, launching of the bounty campaign is very important for the project and it only benefits, since the participants, especially the creators of content, study project in detail, so they can talk about it, and it brings attention. Is there any fresh information on the bounty? When is it about to be launched?

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:14:54 AM

This will make Dispatch team and the project also to be more reliable which gives them a great opportunity to prove their self that they are really trustful and will be popular.

Knowing these kind of development in terms of their advertisement can be a sign that the project will be able to boost their popularity and investors will definitely have their attention into this project. This is an achievement for the team and hoping to see more details of their latest achievement.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:57:38 AM

Well, it's too early to judge the project and its rating. The project is new and physically it will not have time to gain popularity even by 4%, it is logical, because few users know about the project and few investors have invested in the project, so the low rating is clear. So do not rush to draw such conclusions.
I absolutely agree with your opinion. Since the project is just beginning its development, we still can not objectively evaluate the project. To increase the popularity of the project, developers should pay attention to the expansion of their advertising campaign, this will help attract more investors.

They can easily evaluate the promises they make objectively. They just need to take at the whitepaper. After all the evaluation only drops after
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:30:34 PM

Yes, i totally agree with all of you. Dispatch Labs is still on building reputation periods, so don't worry about their score at now.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:49:35 PM

Yes, i totally agree with all of you. Dispatch Labs is still on building reputation periods, so don't worry about their score at now.

Eventually the ratings will increase as the team is doing their best to increase its exposures to attract more people that will help the project to gain success and achieve all their goals.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:18:11 PM

Yes you're right, having the article can help a lot most especially to those who are in doubt if the project is real or not. This Is a good opportunity to the member of the team and developer to make the community gain more trust in this project.

Article is like an additional information which is disseminated by some writers which they share what they understand about the platform in an easiest way IMO. And yes, this will be a big help to the project for the reason their information has been shared also to other people.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:49:40 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/dispatch-labs-21997 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

Hello, thanks for the listing. We'll review and update.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:52:35 PM

An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!

Thanks so much for your recognition of the work were doing. It important and exciting.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:56:23 PM

Do you have any changes on your yellow paper or white paper?By the way ,I like the test net wallet. Hoping for more awesome updates.

Our most current whitepaper is March 5, 2018, version 1.55. We do periodic updates to the whitepaper and you can download from our website www.dispatchlabs.io

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: