Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:05:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:59:07 PM

An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!

They are dreamers and determined to make this project a grand slam. Need to be more hardworking and perseverance to accomplish project platform. Will be supporting this project till finish line.

Nothing is impossible if developers will exert more efforts and dedications in continues developments and improvements of this project. Soon investors and supporters will notice this hard works.
Dispatch project is being supported by everyone who is into crypto so the marketting team should take advantage of this opportunity.

We continue to reach out to the developer community and this is an important part of our work.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:01:58 PM

The future of this project has a solid foundation. I think that with such a foundation one can try to achieve the set goals
Yes project need to create strong foundation for the possible fruitful success. They should have strong and determined team members and devlopers to aim the victorious future. Hope they can update and release new progress of the project to catch interests of the people in crypto community.

For me, advertising and marketing are the key to success, if this two will be properly implemented then surely many investors will be attracted to this project and may invest huge if ever.

I think if they will be focusing on both aspect they will achieve success early and proceed with their roadmap as what they have proposed.

The Dispatch team is advancing on both the developer front and on the marketing and awareness front.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:04:57 PM

An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!

They are dreamers and determined to make this project a grand slam. Need to be more hardworking and perseverance to accomplish project platform. Will be supporting this project till finish line.

Nothing is impossible if developers will exert more efforts and dedications in continues developments and improvements of this project. Soon investors and supporters will notice this hard works.
Dispatch project is being supported by everyone who is into crypto so the marketting team should take advantage of this opportunity.
I hope that’s the case. The idea is surely captivating and is much awaited by many investors and active traders, hope the platform will achieve in meeting their expectations.

The Dispatch team is working hard to increase awareness of the project with developers.

WiseWolf

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:06:54 PM

Are US and CHINA banned from the ICO?
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:14:35 PM

I see at the twitter Dispatch Labs will have Happy Our at 20th June? Have anyone can explain for me what is it? Event from Dispatch Labs?

This is a Dispatch Labs sponsored get together in San Francisco for members of the developer community to meet and talk with the Dispatch team. There have been a few of them so far, monthly.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:22:14 PM

Do you have any changes on your yellow paper or white paper?By the way ,I like the test net wallet. Hoping for more awesome updates.

Our most current whitepaper is March 5, 2018, version 1.55. We do periodic updates to the whitepaper and you can download from our website www.dispatchlabs.io

As simple update like this one would be a big help to gain the trust of potential investors, it would mean that the team behind this project is really active.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:33:32 PM

Do you have any changes on your yellow paper or white paper?By the way ,I like the test net wallet. Hoping for more awesome updates.

Our most current whitepaper is March 5, 2018, version 1.55. We do periodic updates to the whitepaper and you can download from our website www.dispatchlabs.io

As simple update like this one would be a big help to gain the trust of potential investors, it would mean that the team behind this project is really active.
Dispatch Lab team is working on all the given assignments so they are active with implementation of the expected output and maintaining high accountability.
Nagyyssa

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:54:18 PM

Will the distribution of the bounty of your project?
bixbem90

Merit: 259

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:57:04 PM

We continue to reach out to the developer community and this is an important part of our work.
Yes, community is meaning potential of investors, supporters and user will using Dispatch Labs services. I really hope your community will increasing day by day, because almost people like free transaction fee idea of this project.

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:04:09 PM

Just checked thier overall score in icoholder.com and it seems it not realy fair for to only get 3.6 may we know how are those stats being calculated?

Yes, I am also curious how the ratings are being calculated and what are the basis of the ratings. Dispatch labs is gaining more popularity now and i am hoping that the rating will increase more.
I don't know for what these ratings. Perhaps beginners also look at them, but hardly the skilled investor will attach significance to such resources and will draw the conclusion proceeding their these incompetent estimates of a product.
Well, it's too early to judge the project and its rating. The project is new and physically it will not have time to gain popularity even by 4%, it is logical, because few users know about the project and few investors have invested in the project, so the low rating is clear. So do not rush to draw such conclusions.
I absolutely agree with your opinion. Since the project is just beginning its development, we still can not objectively evaluate the project. To increase the popularity of the project, developers should pay attention to the expansion of their advertising campaign, this will help attract more investors.
This types of rating is very useful for the project beacause it increase the popularity of project and that's why we can get more investeros. But if the developrs want more investeros then they have to focus on the advertisement of project.

I just want to ask how did they came up with that rating? Is the ratings based on the people reviewing it? Or is it really the exchanger giving that kind of rating?
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:13:20 PM

Constantly exploring to the new infinite ideas and updating the white papers of Dispatch Labs makes every investor and participant updated about the good paths of the project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:23:21 PM

Thats great is good to stay updated i hope you provide an online version to read before downloading because with periodic updates maybe  you grap the update and then update your old downloaded yours it makes things easier from my guess

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:42:31 PM

Just checked thier overall score in icoholder.com and it seems it not realy fair for to only get 3.6 may we know how are those stats being calculated?

Yes, I am also curious how the ratings are being calculated and what are the basis of the ratings. Dispatch labs is gaining more popularity now and i am hoping that the rating will increase more.
I don't know for what these ratings. Perhaps beginners also look at them, but hardly the skilled investor will attach significance to such resources and will draw the conclusion proceeding their these incompetent estimates of a product.
Well, it's too early to judge the project and its rating. The project is new and physically it will not have time to gain popularity even by 4%, it is logical, because few users know about the project and few investors have invested in the project, so the low rating is clear. So do not rush to draw such conclusions.
I absolutely agree with your opinion. Since the project is just beginning its development, we still can not objectively evaluate the project. To increase the popularity of the project, developers should pay attention to the expansion of their advertising campaign, this will help attract more investors.
Ratings and reviews would be out of the participants experience however there is along way to go reaching huge community groups in our crypto economy to gain more investors.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:12:46 PM

Ratings and reviews would be out of the participants experience however there is along way to go reaching huge community groups in our crypto economy to gain more investors.
As dispatch labs is possessing more potential, there is a way for it to gain more popularity and gaining good positive ratings from more investors as they choose and kept experiencing.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:15:27 PM

Well, now a days these kind of ratings has actually nothing to say, because mainly it depends how much you pay for those kind of ratings. If you pay a good amount of money, your rating will be also better...
Frob1992

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:21:07 PM

I had my reservations about a US version but man oh man they delivered something awesome
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:47:05 PM

Hi guys, I have a question when the platform will be released to the masses? To be able to use it already regular users, it will be this year or not?

I think platform is still under development according to some previous answers for team. So we should wait for update, by the way this service will be use by companies and people who want to create Dapp, as normal user we only use their coin.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:05:56 AM

The DISPATCH and ERC 20 tokens? but to get these tokens will it be in a pre-sale or ICO? In the roadmap there is no date or milestone for the sales of the token.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:25:56 AM

I had my reservations about a US version but man oh man they delivered something awesome

Good to see that you are happy for the team that has done to you mate. I hope you will continue to support dispatch lab until the ICO finishes.

FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:28:03 AM

The future of this project has a solid foundation. I think that with such a foundation one can try to achieve the set goals
Yes project need to create strong foundation for the possible fruitful success. They should have strong and determined team members and devlopers to aim the victorious future. Hope they can update and release new progress of the project to catch interests of the people in crypto community.

For me, advertising and marketing are the key to success, if this two will be properly implemented then surely many investors will be attracted to this project and may invest huge if ever.

I think if they will be focusing on both aspect they will achieve success early and proceed with their roadmap as what they have proposed.

The Dispatch team is advancing on both the developer front and on the marketing and awareness front.
It is good to know that dispatch are both focusing on promoting and developing the project ,then it is assured that both users and investor would support the team.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: