Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:24:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:26:14 AM

Attracting to the investors and spreading the information about this project can be attained if the team really have to create a good advertisement and social marketing strategy campaign.
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:29:21 AM

Well, I think that the team needs to promote the project on various platforms including social media platform as well as the forum
I agree, they must attract more support through promoting the project in other social media sites not just in the forum.
You have good point mate. Social medias now are very useful nowadays because most of the people are using social networks to gather some important informations. So if the team will engaged to this kind of way, probably they can catch the attentions of some investors and invite them to joined on this team and make a better relationships towards success.

Investors who are large and with big money should be caught at conferences and in negotiations. They almost do not watch the video and the more so the post in the social network will not attract them exactly. The team at this very moment should now fully concentrate.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:50:57 PM

The future of this project has a solid foundation. I think that with such a foundation one can try to achieve the set goals
Yes project need to create strong foundation for the possible fruitful success. They should have strong and determined team members and devlopers to aim the victorious future. Hope they can update and release new progress of the project to catch interests of the people in crypto community.

For me, advertising and marketing are the key to success, if this two will be properly implemented then surely many investors will be attracted to this project and may invest huge if ever.

I think if they will be focusing on both aspect they will achieve success early and proceed with their roadmap as what they have proposed.

The Dispatch team is advancing on both the developer front and on the marketing and awareness front.
It is good to know that dispatch are both focusing on promoting and developing the project ,then it is assured that both users and investor would support the team.
Yes. The team are more focusing now in promotion of Dispatch project. They know how good and effective it is in attracting potential investors that will be the basis in reaching the goals and purposed of this platform here in crypto world. I'm just hoping that whatever the dev team doing right now, it will bring more opportunities and make the project completely done.

Promotion plays a key role to meet the necessary goals which are already planned now it is a good step if we gain more supporters who can actively take up the activity to reach out to the investors.

Well promotion helped the clearcut shitcoin Bitconnect and the likes to make money. Promote anything well and it'll sell. Pet rocks for example

Promoting the project is one of the important thing that the team should focus to do,  so that the goals of the project they working on will achieve it,  with that it will be the reason to be more successful. We all know success cannot get easily,   it takes time in order to achieve everything.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:51:23 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 03:22:59 PM by Jedzkie050617

Attracting to the investors and spreading the information about this project can be attained if the team really have to create a good advertisement and social marketing strategy campaign.
It's seem very good idea. This will truely help the project if the team can start to spread the information about the project. This also a great publicity and advertising tactics. Its good that people will get familiar with the project and they will entertain to choose for investments.
Reyan

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:30:33 PM

The future of this project has a solid foundation. I think that with such a foundation one can try to achieve the set goals
Yes project need to create strong foundation for the possible fruitful success. They should have strong and determined team members and devlopers to aim the victorious future. Hope they can update and release new progress of the project to catch interests of the people in crypto community.

For me, advertising and marketing are the key to success, if this two will be properly implemented then surely many investors will be attracted to this project and may invest huge if ever.

I think if they will be focusing on both aspect they will achieve success early and proceed with their roadmap as what they have proposed.

The Dispatch team is advancing on both the developer front and on the marketing and awareness front.
It is good to know that dispatch are both focusing on promoting and developing the project ,then it is assured that both users and investor would support the team.
Yes. The team are more focusing now in promotion of Dispatch project. They know how good and effective it is in attracting potential investors that will be the basis in reaching the goals and purposed of this platform here in crypto world. I'm just hoping that whatever the dev team doing right now, it will bring more opportunities and make the project completely done.

Promotion plays a key role to meet the necessary goals which are already planned now it is a good step if we gain more supporters who can actively take up the activity to reach out to the investors.

Well promotion helped the clearcut shitcoin Bitconnect and the likes to make money. Promote anything well and it'll sell. Pet rocks for example

Promotion is everything now a days, I agree. Because this generation is grown up with TV and all of its advertisement brain wasch system. So if you make a good promotion, they will buy everything  Smiley
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:51:20 AM

It's seem very good idea. This will truely help the project if the team can start to spread the information about the project. This also a great publicity and advertising tactics. Its good that people will get familiar with the project and they will entertain to choose for investments.

For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the project but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
camric09

Activity: 224

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:35:23 AM

Dispatch Labs should really need to increase its exposure and gain more popularity by spreading good features about the project they are also need to attract more people to check their project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:14:28 AM

Dispatch Labs should really need to increase its exposure and gain more popularity by spreading good features about the project they are also need to attract more people to check their project.

To be known is highly needed in a crypto market in order to  increase number of investors.The team of the project should think for a better updates to make the project become better and better, through that it can help a lot in making the project successful.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:32:20 AM

To be known is highly needed in a crypto market in order to  increase number of investors.The team of the project should think for a better updates to make the project become better and better, through that it can help a lot in making the project successful.
Mostly the project in the cryptocurrency world has failed especially a coin without any fundamental and roadmap like PoS/PoW/MN coin, but I see a different purpose in this project.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:36:57 AM

This is highly recommended to do such good promotions and advertisements of this project because a lot of competitors now are doing this ways inorder to succeed. And if the team of Dispatch disregards this, probably the chanced to make the platform better is always low and can't achieved it's goals here in crypto world.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:50:57 PM

It's really important to make some updates to the project. Since project is very interesting all the team need to do is to create strategies to make project different from others. There are many betters strategies to gain more investors. Advertisement and bonuses will be a great way to promote the project.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:58:52 PM

The project team is working on their best work for the project, they want to improve the project and so that the growing updates can be made to everyone. i think they are busy now busy with ico
Updates are the keys to success. The project that is always updated and active progress are the best projects in  the market. This recieved complements and investors will  love to invest in projects that has already collected number of complements because of their good works.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:46:26 PM

It's really important to make some updates to the project. Since project is very interesting all the team need to do is to create strategies to make project different from others. There are many betters strategies to gain more investors. Advertisement and bonuses will be a great way to promote the project.

If it is about the development of the project, I think the updates about it is not going to be very often but if you are expecting to get updated regarding the investment status. It should be keep updated because I think that is the focus of the activities and that's according to their roadmap.
TwisterPipister

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:32:05 PM

As far as I heard this projects do not have competitors? There are those that partially do what they plan to do, but no one completely? Is there already a minimum working product?

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:03:01 AM

Dispatch team is still active with event advertisements. I think  this is the best advertisement method in this sector. Currently they are in tokyo - Japan at Plug and Play to build relationships.

yes i agree with u mate
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:28:49 PM

It's strange, but I have not seen administrators here for a long time, where I can see the latest updates of the project, because they are not published here.
Fiord

Activity: 209
Merit: 103

KRYPTOBITS.COM-BLOCKCHAIN BANKING

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:06:30 AM

It's strange, but I have not seen administrators here for a long time, where I can see the latest updates of the project, because they are not published here.

I think the best way is to go to their telegram channel, they respond pretty quickly there.

FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:27:32 AM

I think the best way is to go to their telegram channel, they respond pretty quickly there.

I recently join there telegram group and as I enter the group chat I saw that there are lot of active members interacting to each other. I wish they could also launch an airdrop or bounty campaigns to those who wants to support dispatch lab in the ICO sale.

4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:05:42 AM

I can see that this project has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this project?

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:14:49 AM

Yes, i totally agree with you, if i don't have any mistakes, Dispatch Labs have release the beta version before?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: