Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:07:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE][ANN] ADGONOS.IO - The $146 BILLION FUTURE of Mobile Economy  (Read 2609 times)
Underrated

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:36:29 PM

Basically, that is a normal scenario and what they should do for now is to improved more about the development of their platform. They probably have the tools to make more innovations about the project so we  should expect more features about the platform.
I think if they can provide a demo version to get people to swing their test there it will be of much help i am hoping the team will consider this

Can they always hire people to try or beta test the apps right? To make sure to detect bugs and glitches before they can officially launch it to the public.

It's going to need a lot of funds for a beta test if they have to hire bug finders, it will be more efficient if they can just a launch a testnet and give rewards to their participants.

But the advantage is that they can save time and probably will also learn something from the experts. Anyway, this will depend to the team on what is really the best thing that they will do to improve more about their platform.
Of course, only the development team can decide how they should act in this situation. But it seems to me that it is better to launch a beta version, which ordinary users will be able to test for errors.
Even i am waiting for their beta version because it would really make much easier to understand the project and also to trust the project. This project will really have a great future ahead with a beta version and also i think that they should soon look forward into it.
I think that they will release their beta version after the Initial Coin Offering phase and also it will be much more profitable for the team as well as the community. This project is really turning out to be much profitable ahead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adgonos.io (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:57:06 PM

Thanks for all your suggestions!  Smiley
We've been actively listening to the community and read each and every one of your posts.
About the beta version, our team is working on a DEMO version of the developers' backend panel.
i.e. What would the developers see if they implement our framework.

However it's just a basic demo, not a functional beta. We plan to start developing the software itself right after the token sale.
What we might do recently is construct a demo site for developers and investors to see what the framework might look like.

I hope that answers all your concerns. We appreciate all your comments and invaluable suggestions!
Let's make the crypto world a better place together.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:06:35 PM

Thanks for all your suggestions!  Smiley
We've been actively listening to the community and read each and every one of your posts.
About the beta version, our team is working on a DEMO version of the developers' backend panel.
i.e. What would the developers see if they implement our framework.

However it's just a basic demo, not a functional beta. We plan to start developing the software itself right after the token sale.
What we might do recently is construct a demo site for developers and investors to see what the framework might look like.

I hope that answers all your concerns. We appreciate all your comments and invaluable suggestions!
Let's make the crypto world a better place together.
Thanks for listening carefully to what are the concerns and suggestion of the community Smiley It's a good start for the team too. Hoping this project will succeed in the future as it can really help a lot of mobile users out there.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:49:32 PM

Basically, that is a normal scenario and what they should do for now is to improved more about the development of their platform. They probably have the tools to make more innovations about the project so we  should expect more features about the platform.
I think if they can provide a demo version to get people to swing their test there it will be of much help i am hoping the team will consider this

Can they always hire people to try or beta test the apps right? To make sure to detect bugs and glitches before they can officially launch it to the public.

It's going to need a lot of funds for a beta test if they have to hire bug finders, it will be more efficient if they can just a launch a testnet and give rewards to their participants.

But the advantage is that they can save time and probably will also learn something from the experts. Anyway, this will depend to the team on what is really the best thing that they will do to improve more about their platform.
Of course, only the development team can decide how they should act in this situation. But it seems to me that it is better to launch a beta version, which ordinary users will be able to test for errors.
Or maybe they will do a kind of poll and let's decide what we get I think that might be better in my opinion

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:15:06 PM

It isn't absolutely clear how the platform will work, it will delete the emerging advertizing, it is clear. But I personally met such advertizing only in games at the included Internet, the platform is calculated on elimination of this problem?
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:29:43 PM

It isn't absolutely clear how the platform will work, it will delete the emerging advertizing, it is clear. But I personally met such advertizing only in games at the included Internet, the platform is calculated on elimination of this problem?
back again to the purpose of this project, whether they are capable of doing so. I think the advantage of an internet site is from an ad. but power agrees if this project can actually remove the ad.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:04:54 PM

back again to the purpose of this project, whether they are capable of doing so. I think the advantage of an internet site is from an ad. but power agrees if this project can actually remove the ad.

Well, as we open any websites their are such ads which it so annoying and non sense ads. I would way this kind of project will able to remove but in some point, I'm still confused on how it really works since that ads has been paid. Well let see on the outcome as time goes by.
warda1989

Activity: 166
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:07:28 PM

interesting project with clear coin sales information at different prices offered at each phase or stage of coin sale, I am interested to have this coin coin, whether to use KYC to buy coins on this project?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:30:55 PM

I still didn't read the whitepaper to get deep understanding on how this going to work in details, but I am wondering if it will possible to adopt ADGONOS (instead of ads) in app that will upload it to platform like google play, because most developers upload their apps there and we know google has some requirements.
Regarding this part, we believe that although being a conglomerate that often plays monopoly, Google would possibly not outright ban an entire monetization framework.
It allows apps adopting other ad frameworks (i.e. Unity ads) to be listed on the Play store as well.
However, if in some extreme condition that really happens, we may encourage developers to switch to other stores to deploy to.
I hope that explains the question. Thanks for asking!  Cheesy

Thanks for you reply. As we know google store is the best place to get many downloads and users for you apps. So developers will not switch to other stores, because in first place if they chose to implement your solution, it would be to earn more money that they used to get with mobile ads and switching to other store, it will cause them to get less download and users, specially you solution based on Proof of Usage.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:32:26 PM

Is there any press release regarding your project?
Thanks for replying!
Actually we've just been reported by NewTalk (https://newtalk.tw/news/view/2018-04-13/120818),
a Taiwan-based Internet news site dominating in Asia!
Their report is positive about our project.  Cheesy

We've updated the main page of this thread and added a 'press' section.

We'll hold our official press release in the University of Hong Kong,
the planned time (tentative) is 4/23.

ADGONOS will keep you updated!

University of Hong Kong seems like an interesting location to give a press release. Are students or faculty going to be a part of the team or is it just a location
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:48:33 PM

well, first I really thought that you want to do something against scam ICOs in crypto-world, but then I just realized that you just want to make some experiments with you own product. It is ok try to get some experiences in ICO World, but what you say and what you want to do must match together. Your content in Ann Thread looks like a 3rd class affiliate marketing advertisement.
Thanks for the suggestions.  Smiley
Maybe we should articulate more. What we are trying to say is that scammy ICOs are all over the place, and we want to change that by putting people's faith and trust back into the crypto-world by doing something useful. We'll update the thread if our words confuse many investors.  Undecided
Thank you so much!

thank you too, this makes more sense now, I did not actually read the whitepaper; what are you going to do with unsold tokens?  And do you have already experienced Advisors in your team ?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:53:34 AM

As I am saying in my last post, When will they will launch a bounty campaign for these Project. I think those promotional methods will make ADGONOS to be recognized by potential investors and supporters.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:51:10 AM

I believe that the moldings will have enough enthusiasm to launch this project and realize it. I hope that investors will believe in youth

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
The_Hu

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:16:52 AM

What is the main purpose of this project? And what can be helped in realizing the dream of this project?
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:26:47 AM

Young people are engaged in the project, but if you throw away the age of the team, then a good idea will remain. When implemented, many will benefit and facilitate daily work with smartphones
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:24:45 AM

The Adgonos has a concept and idea. The team working behind this project come up with an interesting concept that captures much attention especially that it is regarding the mobile advertisements. But the project would not become successful alone. A good marketing strategy os needed indeed. The Adgonos project should provide bounty campaigns. If that would happen then a much good for this project. I will be looking forward for that and I hope that I could participate.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:51:02 AM

This is why I am wondering how the token will be used, is it in blocking the advertisements? I think advertisement industry is really big. If blocking the advertisements will need a token for payment then I think it is just like paying for a premium subscription.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:39:27 AM

This is why I am wondering how the token will be used, is it in blocking the advertisements? I think advertisement industry is really big. If blocking the advertisements will need a token for payment then I think it is just like paying for a premium subscription.
in principle you are right, this is the same thing. But why did you decide that tokens will be used to block advertisements? I guess I missed this moment when I read the information about the project.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:03:28 AM

I see it is not the first such project and it seems to me that the developer needs to make the product faster than indicated in the road map.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:05:19 AM

What is the main purpose of this project? And what can be helped in realizing the dream of this project?
Well, you got the main purpose written in the title that says "Eliminating Mobile Ads .." it means that they wanted to eliminate all the mobile ads with the blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: