Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:55:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FIFA WORLD CUP 2018?  (Read 5937 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:20:13 PM

Egypt ended their campaign without a single win. I was expecting them to qualify to the next stage.  Angry

And after two good matches, the Russians had a horrible day against Uruguay. One of their players (Igor Smolnikov) got a red card, and he will be missing the next match as well.
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 06:13:44 PM

Egypt ended their campaign without a single win. I was expecting them to qualify to the next stage.  Angry

And after two good matches, the Russians had a horrible day against Uruguay. One of their players (Igor Smolnikov) got a red card, and he will be missing the next match as well.

Well Russia was already qualified so it didn't bother a lot to them. I thought Egypt would be better this tournament (with Mo Salah), but they were in all 3 matches nowhere.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:27:51 PM

As expected Russia lost. Now it stays only to know who is going to be their next competitor, I guess it is going to be Spain, but we will know it for sure just in few time  Smiley
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:46:23 PM

As expected Russia lost. Now it stays only to know who is going to be their next competitor, I guess it is going to be Spain, but we will know it for sure just in few time  Smiley

Well Spain is currently trailing and have messed up my parlay should things not change in the next 5 minutes. If it ends this way it will be Spain Uruguay instead and Portugal against Russia
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:29:01 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 09:09:14 PM by tomahawk9

On to the climax of Group B, I expect Spain & Portugal to win their games.
I expected the same but, both results (1-1 and 2-2) ended up being very entertaining. Portugal were on the verge of getting KO'd, and Iran was inches away from winning and qualifying to the next round. On the other hand, Spain had a terrible game today, especially De Gea, this guy can't be in the starting lineup in the next game (or for the rest of the WC), period.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:47:04 PM

Portugal advance in their typical fashion, barely holding on a tie vs inferior opponent. Hopefully they will get slaughtered by Uruguay. They absolutely will get handled .Their back line is going to get shredded by Suarez and Cavani. This was a huge oppurtunity wasted they are struggling to get a win against Iran. Most of today games results were surprises. Especially when Saudi won over Egypt i thought that Salah will at least win a game for them since there was a lot of hype over what he will be adding for his national team but at the end he failed to carry his club for the next stage.
Turan100

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:59:01 PM

i don't think portugal and spain will go far in this world cup  , they are not even merit the qualification because of the 'var'
draw for the both of matchs aren't enough for big teams against small team , so hope to see argentina desqualified tomorow
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:20:04 PM

Portugal advance in their typical fashion, barely holding on a tie vs inferior opponent. Hopefully they will get slaughtered by Uruguay. They absolutely will get handled .Their back line is going to get shredded by Suarez and Cavani. This was a huge oppurtunity wasted they are struggling to get a win against Iran. Most of today games results were surprises. Especially when Saudi won over Egypt i thought that Salah will at least win a game for them since there was a lot of hype over what he will be adding for his national team but at the end he failed to carry his club for the next stage.
After watching today matches I believe these winners cannot advance in last fours specially Portugal and Spain as they fail against very weak sides but biggest upset was Saudi Arab beat Egypt still have shock what they done very good fight and good end Uruguay done very good job they have good potential to advance more in this cup
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:52:55 PM

I expected the same but, both results (1-1 and 2-2) ended up being very entertaining. Portugal were on the verge of getting KO'd, and Iran was inches away from winning and qualifying to the next round. On the other hand, Spain had a terrible game today, especially De Gea, this guy can't be in the starting lineup in the next game (or for the rest of the WC), period.

I find it funny how De Gea is considered the best goal keeper in the world maybe (after Manuel Neuer for me though) and has received the best goal keeper award a few times in a row while playing for Manchester United in the Premier League for most clean nets and still makes rookie mistakes in the World Cup. I think it's open season for goalie blunders lol (just look at Karius  Grin )
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:20:12 PM

I find it funny how De Gea is considered the best goal keeper in the world maybe (after Manuel Neuer for me though) and has received the best goal keeper award a few times in a row while playing for Manchester United in the Premier League for most clean nets and still makes rookie mistakes in the World Cup. I think it's open season for goalie blunders lol (just look at Karius  Grin )
in the first match he was responsible for some goals but not all the blame is on him Sergio Ramos have been doing poor job covering his back the first goal for Morroco today was 100% Sergio fault he was the one that left the attacker 1v1 with the keeper while for the second goal I also blame Ramos he lost the Aireal duel in the corner kick that led to the shot witch would be very thought for DeGea to catch. The good thing is they will be facing Russia next round but if they continue to perform this poorley I don't think that they will reach the semi finals.
Tezi

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:23:49 PM

On June 25, 2018, the third and final round of the first round of Group A of the World Cup took place on Monday, June 25, 2018, and the Uruguayan win for their third victory in the organized country saw their first defeat in the World Cup.
Uruguay took the lead in the first half with a 2-0 win from Luis Suarez in the 10th minute, and Chareshiv against his goal in the 23rd minute, Cavani scored the third goal in the 90th minute.
The second encounter of the same group saw the Saudi team achieve their first three points thanks to their 2-1 victory over Egypt. Mohamed Salah scored the first goal for Egypt in the 22nd minute, but Al-Faraj adjusted for Saudi Arabia from a penalty in the 45th minute before Salem Al Dosari scored the goal of superiority for Saudi Arabia In the alternative time.
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:53:12 PM

i don't think portugal and spain will go far in this world cup

Don't underestimate them. The only thing they needed to do tonight was qualify for the next round, and they both did that. The better teams will step it up in the knock out stages. IF Argentina, Brazil and Germany all go through too, then it's business as usual for the big boys. Wouldn't be surprised if one or more of them didn't make though. Uruguay are looking good, maximum points with 3 clean sheets, and improving with every game. It will be a good game against Portugal, and I think Uruguay will just about squeak it.

It's the penalty stats that are crazy, already more awarded than in any World Cup before, and still 28 games to go! Getting some good returns on goal scorers, so hoping for some more today. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4463916.msg40008679#msg40008679

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:30:57 PM

Don't underestimate them. The only thing they needed to do tonight was qualify for the next round, and they both did that. The better teams will step it up in the knock out stages. IF Argentina, Brazil and Germany all go through too, then it's business as usual for the big boys. Wouldn't be surprised if one or more of them didn't make though. Uruguay are looking good, maximum points with 3 clean sheets, and improving with every game. It will be a good game against Portugal, and I think Uruguay will just about squeak it.

It's the penalty stats that are crazy, already more awarded than in any World Cup before, and still 28 games to go! Getting some good returns on goal scorers, so hoping for some more today. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4463916.msg40008679#msg40008679

VAR is working most penalties after var consultation.Good for football
Crazy games looks like next four years we can have champion from African or Arabic country
There is no favorite  teams mostly are playing until the end.The true is that players from strong leagues are simply tired they dream about vacation

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 11:34:21 PM

As Hhampuz said, should be an easy parlay Smiley
We should eat less kinder surprise!
Iran wasn't far from qualification, CR was able to end the game with the missed penalty and he failed, Morocco was able to win vs Spain!!

Ok if things continue like that then Aussie will be the 2nd? I think that Nigeria has a bigger chance also if Argentinian won't wake up!

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Sukut

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:34:54 PM

VAR is working most penalties after var consultation.Good for football
Crazy games looks like next four years we can have champion from African or Arabic country
There is no favorite  teams mostly are playing until the end.The true is that players from strong leagues are simply tired they dream about vacation

Arabic really? Who's your candidate?
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 12:25:03 AM

Arabic really? Who's your candidate?

Can't knock the optimism, but realistically there's no Arabic country close to winning a World Cup, 50 years away absolute minimum. Unlikely that any Arabic team will win the World Cup until they have 3-4 teams competing from the region, one or two of which are also getting through to the knock out stages regularly, and even then it will require a bit of luck. It's tough enough for the top teams to win, and theoretically need to win 5/6 games in a row to win the tournament.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:18:17 AM

Well, Serbia vs Switzerland 1:2.
I really thought that this would be a draw. Maybe 1:1 or 2:2.
Both teams are like on same level to be honest, just Switzerland maybe had more luck tonight.
Brazil and Switzerland next round!
Serbia was also a good team but I am unable to understand that why they weren’t able to win that game which was thought to be an easy win for them. Maybe they weren’t that much lucky today that’s why they were not able to score an equalizer as luck is also an important factor to highlight as you said. Serbia and Brazil are two different standards in football.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:45:25 AM

Well, Serbia vs Switzerland 1:2.
I really thought that this would be a draw. Maybe 1:1 or 2:2.
Both teams are like on same level to be honest, just Switzerland maybe had more luck tonight.
Brazil and Switzerland next round!
Serbia was also a good team but I am unable to understand that why they weren’t able to win that game which was thought to be an easy win for them. Maybe they weren’t that much lucky today that’s why they were not able to score an equalizer as luck is also an important factor to highlight as you said. Serbia and Brazil are two different standards in football.
That was a simple fear in front of the team with names. Swiss simply pushed Serbs with the authority.
In today's games only Argentina interests me. I would like to see did Messy wake up and gonna show us his famous game or not.
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2534
Merit: 329

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:39:09 AM

Seeing Germany today's performance, i can see them in the final four.

Are you for real? They were having trouble against Sweden and their last goal was really a lucky goal. Im not sure wether it was the Sweden team's defense that was good or Germany that had hard time scoring. Overall Germany is still a great team however if they want to stay on this world cup then they need to reevaluate their strategy
Whatever it may be but it was the day of Germany and won the match by 2-1 which is a good play from both sides but Germany added another winning goal in the last three extra minutes. It Germany was lucky to win this match because in the and up to the second half Sweden was dominated over Germany but it was the luck of Germany and Germany has to take care for the next game.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
Duelbits
███████████████████████████████████████████████    ████    ████    ████
████    ████    ████

THE MOST REWARDING CASINO
████    ████
███████████████    ████    ████
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
     +4,000     
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
  $500,000 
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
    $10,000   
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:21:54 AM

Nigeria vs Argentina.

It's a dead or alive game for Argentina and I'm sure this game will be so interesting to behold. Argentina with its experiences will probably give their best performance in this game, I wish!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: