Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:04:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FIFA WORLD CUP 2018?  (Read 5937 times)
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:29:56 AM

Belgium had 60% possession and only 9 goal attempts while France had 40% possession and 19 goal attempts. I think Belgium's manager Roberto Martinez knew that his team might have problems in the back against the speedy French attackers like Mbappe and Griezmann and he tried to slow down the game with Belgium holding the ball more. I think he got his tactics wrong for the match though. Belgium should have let France be in their half of the field most of the time and then try to score on the counter attack.
Uh I knew it Belgium defense is really sucks and i'm not surprised that France won on that match. What I really mad is that france players wasting time so many times on 2nd half and the extra time. That mbappe last moment on extra time is hilarious though, wasting time and get yellow card.

At that moment I was shouting at the TV, that time wasting was completely unneeded.
That said, France picked a superior strategy, by having a solid defence and taking advantage of Belgium's weak midfield because of Dembélé.

It wasn't even a fun match to watch, not much play going on there.

Tezi

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:31:18 AM

The French team managed to reach the final round of the World Cup in Russia, following a victory against Belgium on Tuesday 10 July 2018. Samuel Umtiti scored the only goal in the 51st minute. The French duo, the winner of the England and Croatia match, will face the final 15 July. This is the third time France qualified for the World Cup finals after the World Cup in 1998, 2006 and 2018 and crowned the title once in the World Cup France 1998.
brascopck

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:51:23 AM

Belgium had 60% possession and only 9 goal attempts while France had 40% possession and 19 goal attempts. I think Belgium's manager Roberto Martinez knew that his team might have problems in the back against the speedy French attackers like Mbappe and Griezmann and he tried to slow down the game with Belgium holding the ball more. I think he got his tactics wrong for the match though. Belgium should have let France be in their half of the field most of the time and then try to score on the counter attack.
Uh I knew it Belgium defense is really sucks and i'm not surprised that France won on that match. What I really mad is that france players wasting time so many times on 2nd half and the extra time. That mbappe last moment on extra time is hilarious though, wasting time and get yellow card.

At that moment I was shouting at the TV, that time wasting was completely unneeded.
That said, France picked a superior strategy, by having a solid defence and taking advantage of Belgium's weak midfield because of Dembélé.

It wasn't even a fun match to watch, not much play going on there.

I think FIFA should add more rules about that, if a player try to wasting time even on extra time, the referee should add more minute into it. I mean, just look at yesterday match. 6 minutes extra time like become 2 minutes extra time because of wasting time lol what a joke. That yellow card also become useless.
Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:53:36 PM

Any predictions about FIFA World Cup 2018?

Who might get the 2018’s World Cup?

Can anyone successfully predict it?

France. I liked Belgium games, but now since they lost I am sure France gonna win 2018 FIFA world cup.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:00:17 PM

How does their defense suck when they only lost by one goal? Not much they could have done about the goal either. I thought Belgium were the better team in the first half.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:56:22 PM

Today Croatia-England will be  in old scenario
Full time 1-1 add time 1-1 than penalties  won by Croatia and investigation launched for black
magic illegal use

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Turan100

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:23:18 PM

after france qualified to the final , It is clear that the public's desire was to see Belgium in the final
But it was a mistake to expect Belgium to qualify because the paper nominations are usually more logical ( i choosed Belgium  Undecided)

Today the same idea .. Whoever wants to risk and bet on Croatia has it, but England is the paper candidate !!!
don't forget it could be draw  with no goals
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:30:26 PM

Not only France but any team when get the first goal and they know that they cannot make another goal then it is only the best way is to waste time and win the match. This is the most common strategy of most of the big teams when competing with strong opponent. The final result should be to win it. Even Belgium was having more possession of Ball but even then they were not able to make a goal.

Now waiting for today match between Croatia vs England hope that Croatia win the match and make for Final and compete with France.
I wish Croatia to win this match to see them vs France in the final. I am fan of France Wink I wish them to win Final. I was expecting a more attacking game from France in the semi but they didn't played according to the expectations. I hope they play well in the final.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:20:37 PM

I predict that Belgium and Croatia will reach the finals. It seems that this World Cup is likely to produce a new world champion.
You are right I am also thinking these two teams can reach final and we have new World Champion in 2018 because these both teams have potential and good players which are doing very good performance for them but right now France is also team to watch as they are also going with some very attractive players

I am with France and any other team will be in final, Russia got chances!as!they are!playing in their home ground so it should add advantage to them

Croatia has a better team, they play very good and they are favorites in my opinion. For Russian team this is success, they are in top 8. Against Spain they had a lot of luck and tonight against Croatia it will be very hard for them to keep their goal safe. It`s football so everyone have a chances to win, but how big chances they have you can see by the odd`s, Croatia to win 2, Russia to win 4. Draw is 3, and maybe that can be a good bet for first 90 minutes. Odds taken from Nitrogen.
I believe that most chances to be in final have Belgium and Croatia, but lets not underestimate England and Sweden. Maybe we can see more surprises in upcoming games.

As i have mentioned before that France will be in Final and they are in final. Now today we will see who will be in final England vs Croatia. But i am in feel that Croatia have better and deserving chances to be in Final

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:30:36 PM

I predict that Belgium and Croatia will reach the finals. It seems that this World Cup is likely to produce a new world champion.
You are right I am also thinking these two teams can reach final and we have new World Champion in 2018 because these both teams have potential and good players which are doing very good performance for them but right now France is also team to watch as they are also going with some very attractive players

I am with France and any other team will be in final, Russia got chances!as!they are!playing in their home ground so it should add advantage to them

Croatia has a better team, they play very good and they are favorites in my opinion. For Russian team this is success, they are in top 8. Against Spain they had a lot of luck and tonight against Croatia it will be very hard for them to keep their goal safe. It`s football so everyone have a chances to win, but how big chances they have you can see by the odd`s, Croatia to win 2, Russia to win 4. Draw is 3, and maybe that can be a good bet for first 90 minutes. Odds taken from Nitrogen.
I believe that most chances to be in final have Belgium and Croatia, but lets not underestimate England and Sweden. Maybe we can see more surprises in upcoming games.

As i have mentioned before that France will be in Final and they are in final. Now today we will see who will be in final England vs Croatia. But i am in feel that Croatia have better and deserving chances to be in Final

My prediction is let anyone win in today's match but final match France will win and they will become 2018 champions. This season we saw a lot of surprises so we may expect Croatia or England also have a chance to become champions.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:38:21 PM

Not only France but any team when get the first goal and they know that they cannot make another goal then it is only the best way is to waste time and win the match. This is the most common strategy of most of the big teams when competing with strong opponent. The final result should be to win it. Even Belgium was having more possession of Ball but even then they were not able to make a goal.

Now waiting for today match between Croatia vs England hope that Croatia win the match and make for Final and compete with France.
I wish Croatia to win this match to see them vs France in the final. I am fan of France Wink I wish them to win Final. I was expecting a more attacking game from France in the semi but they didn't played according to the expectations. I hope they play well in the final.
I on the other hand am hoping that England win their game against Croatia so that they meet France in the finals, With Both England and France having won the tournament once and it was when they hosted it, The two will have an excellent finals.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:20:01 PM

I on the other hand am hoping that England win their game against Croatia so that they meet France in the finals, With Both England and France having won the tournament once and it was when they hosted it, The two will have an excellent finals.
Today I am also going with England as they are not good enough but Croatians have some Injuries and they are tired of playing two extra time games which is not going to help them on other hand England can handle them easily after win against Sweden they are high in confidence
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:46:48 PM

Today I am also going with England as they are not good enough but Croatians have some Injuries and they are tired of playing two extra time games which is not going to help them on other hand England can handle them easily after win against Sweden they are high in confidence

Its going to be crazy for sure and not an easy win to any of the side. Winning this match is so important because it will take them directly to finals and a step away for the winning the world cup. Hope to see the best match and goes till the end.

███████████████████████████
████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:12:52 PM

Its going to be crazy for sure and not an easy win to any of the side. Winning this match is so important because it will take them directly to finals and a step away for the winning the world cup. Hope to see the best match and goes till the end.

Crazy? I don't think so. Not an easy match for both teams, yep for sure but it will be harder for croatie.
I think that the goal keepers role is determinant in this game since I expect it will go to penalty kick.

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:34:18 PM

Croatia have just equalized. They were starting to lose their cool prior and resorted to fouls and dirty play. They now seem to be reinvigorated and are dominating the game but I think it's going to be very close. I could see this game going all the way to penalties and England are notorious for going out on them and Croatia have won their past two in this tournament already.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:41:18 PM

Croatia have just equalized. They were starting to lose their cool prior and resorted to fouls and dirty play. They now seem to be reinvigorated and are dominating the game but I think it's going to be very close. I could see this game going all the way to penalties and England are notorious for going out on them and Croatia have won their past two in this tournament already.
Right now Croatia is dominating and England is on back-foot look like your prediction is OK this match is going to penalties and then Croatia is on front foot as they already won two out of two matches but right now all statics showing Croatia is in full control and we have nearly 10 minutes to go
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:58:14 PM

It would be hard for England to come back into the game especially since they became very relaxed when they scored their goal and decided to defend but now that Perisic equalized for Croatia, i bet they are going to find it hard to get into the game once again.
ThePunisher49X

Activity: 340
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 08:22:04 PM

Croatia just punched their ticket to the semi-finals! Grin

Hearts are hurting in England this night. Sad
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:27:50 PM

Wow that was close,thanks for the comeback Croatia !

Looks like we headed for a France vs Croatia finial and judging from the teams game plan I honestly think France has an advantage here, hoping to win so extra cash on picking the worldcup winner and am going with France here; )

tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:50:15 PM

B-but I thought it was coming home, lads LOL  Roll Eyes

People underestimating Croatia and its warriors by saying it was going to be an easy game for England...far from it. First half was pretty balaced IMO. But Croatia absolutely dominated the 2nd half. Masterclass from Ratikic and Brozovic in the midfield, amazing performance Rebic and Perisic, , but Modric, wow...he's right now among the top 3 candidates to win the Ballon d'Or, what an absolute masterclass from Luka (not only today, but pretty much in the entire WC), what a player!

Well done, Croatia.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: