Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:04:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to manage losses?  (Read 26419 times)
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:07:15 PM

how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..
You need to understand that you can lose everything and that you risk not the last money, then you will be much easier.

Zanuar003

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:12:24 PM

how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..
the value of token if destroyed it makes us stress because of work weeks we feel like no results. I think if you face token that comes down better we can just hold it while hoping later on increasingly rising in price. maybe we consider saving it.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:20:25 PM

Use stop loss, do not put all the money in one crypto currency, do not use credit funds for trading, trade without emotion ... If you bought at the peak, but the coin sank to the bottom, do not sell, remember the market is very young, and your coin can grow.
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:01:34 PM

thanks in.advance..
Personally, I invest a small amount of money in a crypto and do not worry. And I diversify into the stock market. I have more money there
Yle725

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:04:38 PM

just keep your coin in cold storage and forget to check every minute... they will rise again sooner or later...

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:57:34 PM

thanks in.advance..
When you are just starting up into this investing career and do experience your first time loss of money i will tell you that first experience do really last for long but we should really make learning from it because on nextt mistake we would commit we wont be surprised or stress out too much ourselves but rather we would able to analyze on where we do commit such bad decisions.This is on how we should treat it.might not be easy but we should develop ourselves to be ready into these circumstances.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Lehbane

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:06:41 PM

Don't over think about your losses, don't focus too much on the things that goes wrong, never denied that you have failed too, get-up from your bed, stretch your muscles, have a good breakfast ans start things all over again! Read more details on your coins, read some speculations, read the graph if their are developments, read on the news on good things about cryptos, then move forward and plan ahead!
mark1220

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:20:39 PM

To avoid in losses invest in stable tokens like bitcoin or eth., but if you have invested in tokens going to shitcoin just hold it maybe someday it can give its value, we cant predict markets price so as long as you have this tokens you dont losse your money.
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:30:24 PM

Cryptocompare - he has great manager tools for investors in crypto ranging from portfolio. Main thing - calculate your investment in currency from which you started invest.
WNbahr

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:33:47 PM

basically dare to do is ready to take risks, from long distances all forms of loss I've seen it bitterly, do not stop fighting, the solution is to not put all the coins but the remaining coin to be invested in a safe market even though cheap price.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:40:13 AM

thanks in.advance..
I will tell myself that I will get the high price  again and I need to be patient enough. I think you cna buy in 50% btc and 30 eth and other alts.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:26:06 AM

If you haven't sold, then you haven't loss anything.  Stop comparing the highest price to what the price is now.  You didn't sell at the top so it was never "your" money.  Until the money is in your hands, it was never yours.  Just comparing the highs to the lows will make you go crazy. 
I agree with you. that the token you have is still in the wallet then you do not completely lose your capital. in a situation, the price drops the better you stay calm and sure the price will go back up. because the value of all tokens here can change at any time. and you better look for other income to earn money, do not you rely on investment for daily needs.

Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 02:08:55 AM

thanks in.advance..

Well, normally most of us will become worried when our portfoilio turns red, and that'll give you stress. But somehow you can minimize the stress and worriness if you have confidence with what you are holding. You can build confidence with the coins in your portfolio if your alts has a huge potential like the top 50 or top 100 in the market. If you try selling to cut losses, theres a huge chance that you'll loss even more.
Eddy49rus

Activity: 136
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:34:17 AM

First i use stoploss. If this token in my longtime portfolio I try to sell 20-30% tokens on hi levels and buy on low. By that i multiply number of tokens, and may sell by lower price to earn profit. And i have a rule - never sell in loss. Sometimes need 2-3 month to pump, but it better than lose a money.

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:37:13 AM

If you haven't sold, then you haven't loss anything.  Stop comparing the highest price to what the price is now.  You didn't sell at the top so it was never "your" money.  Until the money is in your hands, it was never yours.  Just comparing the highs to the lows will make you go crazy. 

You are right, if you haven't sold your coins then its not a lose yet and as long as you hold and buy at dip to take your average then you'll be good in time. Just don't sell it if you can afford to recover it.

macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:42:52 AM

It is called "loss" if you sold it due to panic even at low prices, cheaper than the price you bought it. But as long as you are holding it and keeping it safe in your wallet, then you aren't losing anything yet. You know, cryptos are very volatile and you can't expect it to be high everytime. It won't be on our favor always. I have experienced such. The coins I have dumped real hard last February, from $2 it became $0.1. But I kept holding and believing in them. Right now, it is in its recovery stage and escalating.

1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:10:08 AM

thanks in.advance..
If my alts hodings are all down and i loss big amount all i do is to continue to hold than to sell and cut loss. Im more on waiting for it to recover, my advice is to wait for the right time to sell and dont panic sell because of continious price down of your holdings because in cryptocurrency up and down of prices are common happens so expect that it will be up soon.
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:44:10 AM

thanks in.advance..

If you buy the bitcoin at a lower price you might want to consider selling it for some potential altcoins for investment purpose and diversify your portfolio.
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:00:03 AM

How to manage loses is the basic understanding of investing that every capital you invested to is a capital that equal to zero, in other words that is not your money anymore it is people money you gave it to them so you just sat back and wait for couple of months or actually years than you can see what your investment became to. But if you still compare and have an attitude that is your money this is when the psychology problem came from. Just nothing to lose, of course it is not as simple as that, but it is need process also.

elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:11:28 AM

May is when you panic because hearing the news isn't good, and then you sell Altcoin you with the cheapest prices. Surely it will suffer losses. My advice keeps the spirit and makes this as experience.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: