Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 05:30:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to manage losses?  (Read 26428 times)
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:23:09 AM

The way the crypto market works is most of the alts fall down if the market is down, so no matter how much you diversify you are going to be suffering loses in all of them. Its just that the most promising coins with great fundamentals fall a bit small than the risky ones. But I would agree that diversifying is minimizing your risks.
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:41:02 AM

It's very sad too loose hard earned money always invest what you can effort to loose. Trading in market is always risk also investing market , I will suggest to to day trade to recover losses and book some small profits by re buying cheaper best way to recover from your losses .
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:57:30 AM

when I suffer losses due to trafficking or mistakes, I will go with my husband to calm myself, I am grateful that my husband is also a trader, we know how to comfort ourselves, keep calm, the world is not over yet.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:50:36 PM

how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..

First, you shouldn't buy such altcoins whose price seriously falls down and then doesn't recover; it's just one of the rules of losses management. For that, you just shouldn't buy new altcoins for quick and big profits. And you need to understand when the best time to buy.
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:07:52 PM

Save that coin in your personal wallet on your computer. and stop looking at the price. That is the best way to keep your psyche unaffected by the price when it goes down Cheesy
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:11:40 PM

Manage loss Huh

Ohh is it interesting to talking about it.
Let we see.
Manage a loss.
Maybe you muat think how to restore your loss became a profit.
The solution is trading again.
But you muat learn how you fail.
And if you know where you fail, you know what have you do to change it.
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:15:57 PM

Sell your holds and try to hold the money. In that way, you will not be able to experience losses. It is always a risk. Always stop looking in the price, if you'll do that you will become calmer and not acting like traumatic or somewhat. And remember just relax always and trading is full of ups and downs.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:19:19 PM

The first thing to manage losses is not to panic sell, I normally just hold through the period when the coin price is down. If I have extra cash, I would buy more of the coin to take advantage of the low price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:31:01 PM

how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..

Never sell in panic just hold when market go down and if you can afford diversify the investment,Invest in different coin and buy in cheap price to recover the losses and hold till meet the expectations.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:33:08 PM

Simple hold your coins/tokens where you are trapped in,you shouldnt be tradinbg at loss because you are literally helping those big players to get the market down,because they want to buy altcoins at the bottom of the bloody market that is why they are manipulating the market thru these ups and downs.I ve been trading in the market for a year that is why i know how these people works.

susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:34:54 PM

thanks in.advance..

to manage your losses is the way you buy some coins that you feel have great potential for movement but if you are still afraid it is better you hold back until your coin is back to the high price again.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:35:06 PM

The managing of losses in crypto is very simple that is never booking your loos but to wait for a good time. Definitely, the time will come because the cycle is changing every six months if not must in a year. But, if by booking losses you get a decent amount of Bitcoin then buy a newly listed coin in the Bittrex and reap the profit as soon as it gives you 2x or 3x.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:39:15 PM

thanks in.advance..
are you trying to trade coins ? If it is true, you were wrong when your token drop too sharply. you must set goals from the beginning. should cut losses as it reduces excessive. people call it is stop loss
or if you simply are a holder then keep holding your token and wait the price rise again

Make me great again
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:46:29 PM

Emotionally, I will not react ... I'll start to understand why it happened that I did not notice the developing situation before and why I lost my money
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:53:30 PM

You can manage losses when at first of your investment is you must know the big risks in investing in cryptocurrency. You must expect the rate can go up high and low so always put money that you are willing to lose only not of all your savings. These way you can understand how's the market can go through.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:55:45 PM

thanks in.advance..
In the starting when I started to work in the field of trading Cryptourrency then I was always in the tension that when the market of the crypto will get up and how much time it will take to get up and recover and taking lots of tension .
But after few month I made a hypothetical thinking that I will suppose about every coin like a zero worth during the trade and after that if that will result into loss then I will need  not to take any tension much .
And after that things I made myself a much successful trader and also a free minded trader because there was no fear to make buy and sell and time to get up and down in the market of the cryptocurrency .
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:02:17 PM

HOLDING? because if you are going to sell in panic you are only going to lose your investments.Remember you arent going to lose anything if you arent going to sell at loss,we are here to trade,to earn money not to lose anything as we are speaking most of the people seems to be selling at panic which is why the whole market is failing.

feinter

Activity: 469

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:06:49 PM

HOLDING? because if you are going to sell in panic you are only going to lose your investments.Remember you arent going to lose anything if you arent going to sell at loss,we are here to trade,to earn money not to lose anything as we are speaking most of the people seems to be selling at panic which is why the whole market is failing.
No one wants to sell for a loss. It's an admission that you made a mistake. But if you can set your ego aside, you can take a small loss and still be fit enough, both financially and mentally, to invest the next day.
Sroneshay

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:11:05 PM

For unexpected losses to be less, it is necessary to divide your investments into as many projects as possible.
anhlandibo12

Activity: 151

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:12:39 PM

Whenever I am in a loss situation, I will be unfortunate and scared, but at that moment I should be as calm as possible to make wise decisions. When the exchange rate goes down, I will continue to invest in other cryptos and hope the market will recover, and the crypto will rise again, to be calm and patient to pursue the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: