Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:49:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to manage losses?  (Read 26419 times)
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:01:27 PM

how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..
Just be patient cause crypto market is a place that money is just going down and in next hours it could be even 5x more so waiting and believing in your investments is the best think that you can do.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:04:15 PM

it's best to manage stress - it's not to have it, I mean that when you make an investment you have to be prepared for the fact that it will turn into zero
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:07:33 PM

how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..
if the token exchange rate is very low, but with the note we get it from bounty campaign, I remain calm. but if we buy it then the token exchange rate down, or the price of eth down, it will create stress. we must anticipate it by buying tokens or other coins with high exchange rates. hold and wait until his price is really high, at least enough to cover the price of tokens whose low exchange rates.
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:11:32 PM

thanks in.advance..

I manage my stress if I lose biggest amount ,will forget it what mistakes I have done.Just move on and change your strategies for better decision.
Don't mind the losses,invest and invest until you gain biggest profit.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:37:21 PM

We all know It’s a uncertain market. So before invest I always learn about it. Is is good or bad for me. This thinking comes from my first bad stressful experienced. So now I never invest something what I can’t afford to lose. I always take risk with backup but I love to take risk. Without backup now I don’t take risk.
I will wait to manage my backup and learn about it until manage my backup than I take risk.
I know I will not lose but I don’t want take too much risk, I know If I lose than I can’t afford my family without backup. If I have backup thank I can able to fight again and in future I will be successful that I know very well.   
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:08:42 PM

Welll if you are going to keep your coins in your wallets while the market is bleeding that would be make sense because you losses would be much smaller and cal be minimal if you are going to hold whenever you are trapped into something else regarding that situation in the market,because i do belive that these coins are going to recover as soon as bitcoin's valie jas recovered.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:09:09 PM

I try to swallow my losses and learn from it. Trading log helps
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:20:03 PM

thanks in.advance..
First of all note that in crypto, volatility makes prices change at anytime and at any point so your money won't have an ever increasing value, but it might dip sometimes. Also, When you get any profit, you have to sell some and keep some for long term plans. If you're afraid of long term. Sell at the immediate dip and not wait for a long dip (very bad to dump at the price), and also believe in crypto (that's the only thing that gets me coped and motivated here). I believe in everything that I do here on crypto so I know one day my losses shall be recovered
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:04:03 PM

Do not panic when the market has started to fail once again,hold your tokens/coins which you are trapped in as of the moment and wait for the market to start recovering so that your losses will be much minimal compare to those people who did panic sell with these market crashes.I am not going to do stupid things if i were because you could lose everything if you did sell at loss.
ArturoProfit

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:12:02 PM

I believe that we need to diversify our investments and use money managment competently, then many losses will not look so awful for the overall contribution
Derus-93

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:17:43 PM

First of all, I do not invest too much money, so I'm not afraid to lose all my investments. Do not put yourself in a situation where you are forced to sell. Try to find out why the price of your coin is falling and if you do not see any other option, just sell your coins. Go out or invest in something new. If you are stressed, you will lose.

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:22:42 PM

thanks in.advance..
Not going to lose anything if you keep holding your altcoins,because the market has high volatility and it could rise and fall all of a sudden.I dont want to lose anything which is why holding would be thes best move as the market is going to recover anytime soon.Those people who did panic sell are the only ones who will get rekt fast in the market.

Akolade66

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 09:29:27 PM

its good idea to divert the fund to another coin, ive had that experience before when i sel off lala world at a very wrong time but i use the money to buy TRX now TRX is giving me 3 times the money. so its a great idea to divert into good investment

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
Megashaw

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:36:58 PM

I think the only way to cut loss is if you see a dip coming, you can quickly convert to fiat or a fiat equivalent but if you didn't make that move and the value of your holdings plunges, it is best you just leave it and hold  the coins until it comes back up because trying to diversify and cutting  loss might  eventuay leads to even greater loss.
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:53:48 PM

I am holding these coins whenever i am trapped with these coins,as far sa i can see HOLDING whenever the market is failing would be the best thing to do,as you arent going to lose alot of investments compare to those peole who are panic selling who are losing big part of their money.Though i am not going to lose big,we still need to hold whenever we are trapped in.

Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:31:11 PM

Simple, before managing we must establish and study a strategy for such action and yet we are subject to surprises, thus being 30% loss and a day is not bad knowing that the monthly trend of the chart is high, however recognizing and accepting mistakes can be essential in a big decision.
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:46:57 PM

Simple do not sell at loss keep your coins until the market has finally recovered because if you are going to sell in panic you are literally going to help those big players to get what they want which put the market dow so that they can buyback from the bloody bottom of this market,so that they can maximize their potential profits when the market has recovered.

diytho

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:01:10 AM

how to manage losses, we must take positive action about the processing in terms of loss or defeat. do not panic or emotion, we learn about from the defeat. smart in looking at market opportunities, and not repeat the defeat.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:17:20 AM

thanks in.advance..

I am just being optimistic if market is in a slump, I just say to myself that it is really part of the game. When I entered crypto world, I am always saying to my self that there will be some losses and you can't avoid that. The best thing we can do is relax, hold if the market is in a slump. Sell coins in right timing, market will catch up in right time, cryptocurrency will be accepted around the world and coin will hit new all time high.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:27:04 AM

For my experience being losses. I control my emotion and also my stress and i accept my losses and because part of my life. I learned for my mistake.

the best way to manage losses,  is to invest how much u can afford to lose. in that way, you dont need to be worried and stressed. just be positive and always think that, if you lose something, theres something good will happens, not now, but soon. if that will happen again, atleast you know what to do.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: