Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:17:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC vs Gold??  (Read 1011 times)
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:34:58 PM

The question is more do you want to make profit or lock your money away in a safe option?

Safe option = gold
Profits = BTC

I don't invest for safety, I would buy property and at least have a passive income renting it out before I put a ton in to gold.
If I felt a large economic crash was coming or the dollar was at risk I would go for gold for safety, but from an investing for profit point of view, you can't even compare these 2, BTC wins every day of the week, just be aware of the pros and cons, the volatility and manage your risks, you'll blow away any profit from gold and the likes if you get it even half right on crypto
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:37:40 PM

For me gold is always safe in hands and bitcoin are great and have a great potential but the value of bitcoin are very volatile nothing sure if the price of bitcoin will increasing or decreasing. For me gold is safe and bitcoin there's a chance to get a lot of money.

Meh btc gold is just another scam like bch
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:44:53 PM

No one really knows what's going to happen in 10 or 15 years, the price of bitcoin can go down to nearly zero in the future but the price of gold can also go down, imagine if scientists find a way to create gold artificially then the price of gold will dump hard. But in the short term like 2 years I think bitcoin is a better investment than gold
Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:55:45 AM

Obviously I like and strongly appreciate btc because it is a potential investment source as well as digital currency where you can get more profit than gold holding so I like BTC.
kriptom

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:53:22 AM

Now the countries are making gold and silver stakes. If there is a crisis of 2019-2020 dollars, investment of gold is very reasonable.
truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:00:10 AM

gold is good to saving
because gold price incraese is slowly, so if you want invest to get return, gold is not good
Larochka

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:06:47 AM

gold is good to saving
because gold price incraese is slowly, so if you want invest to get return, gold is not good

For me, gold is not an interesting asset, it grows very slowly, inflation of money is faster. I would only consider investing in Bitcoin, as this is the future and behind these technologies are large organizations!

Hommer

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:19:23 AM

I think bitcoin and gold to be one alternative in the field of investment, but gold is very stable in the attraction of fluctuating bitcoin.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:19:28 AM

Nowdays, BTC become so popular. Some people didn't expect that the price will be so high.
But, can BTC survive in the next 10 or 15 years. Because 'maybe'  crypto currency just a trade mark for today and will be changed with other 'currency' next year.
And the price of BTC will be drop extremely.
As we know golds like a parameter to measure the inflation.
Price of golds always following the economy global changes.
Imagine if you have $ 1M, Which one you want to choose?

I think that gold and Bitcoin are different things. gold has a level of stability is very good and always follow the economic development in the world, for people who want to make a safe investment then gold could be the main choice. While I think that Bitcoin is a very promising investment of many advantages, although very fast price fluctuations can also make us risk big losses as well.

Every investment has its own weaknesses and advantages. So we can not assume one investment is the best. There must be comparison and comparability because then we will be able to know the best investment according to ourselves. If I had to choose then I would invest in Bitcoin, I was a visionary who always wanted to get a lot of profits, for me to invest in gold for too long to wait and my choice is Bitcoin which is much more challenging if used as an investment.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:32:54 AM

Nowdays, BTC become so popular. Some people didn't expect that the price will be so high.
But, can BTC survive in the next 10 or 15 years. Because 'maybe'  crypto currency just a trade mark for today and will be changed with other 'currency' next year.

gold is a very important thing that this gold can boost anyone and can survive the life, so bitcoin is also a way to change your life. But bitcoin is better because of this you can work harder than gold if you have something to do so be patient
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:16:06 PM

If there is $ 1 million. I will choose gold instead of investing in BTC. I will use 80% to buy gold. Gold is highly stable and will last a long time. 20% I will invest in Bitcoin. if so lucky. I will get another $ 1 million from bitcoin Grin
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:36:33 PM

Gold is safer than Bitcoin and is not going to disappear. Bitcoin could vanish if there is no more miners and no more exchanges.
Bitcoin is for faster profits, but you also have a chance to lose more money. It is safer to not invest all your money into Bitcoin.
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:42:29 PM

I would not compare gold and bitcoin. These are completely different things. The bitcoin is unstable, today it can give you a profit, and tomorrow it will bring you losses. But gold is a more stable asset, and if you want to keep your money for a long time, then gold is exactly what you need.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
carlzec

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:45:35 PM

Bitcoin is really the best investment tool in the crypto money market. But Syria, which lived in the Middle East, is an important development that will bring about war. I hope no war will happen. When we think of the worst of the worst, that is what the dollar remains in the war when it comes out. Crypto money also does not matter. Then the only valid method is gold as in the old days.
independence

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:51:08 PM

I would put half of the money in gold, and half in Bitcoin. Gold is more stable. Bitcoin is growing more. Smiley
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:22:10 PM

idea of cryptocurrency and blockchain is very innovative but still i will not compare it to gold .
you can compare it with fiat , and it is much better than fiat ..

but if compare to gold , i will choose gold first ..

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:24:45 PM

Bitcoin is really the best investment tool in the crypto money market. But Syria, which lived in the Middle East, is an important development that will bring about war. I hope no war will happen. When we think of the worst of the worst, that is what the dollar remains in the war when it comes out. Crypto money also does not matter. Then the only valid method is gold as in the old days.

yes during war , people buy gold / silver in large amount , bcoz these are the assets which will be always valuable ..
also real estate is the other option which we can choose ..

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:26:51 PM

Gold, this is the most stable currency, in stability surpasses any paper currency and any asset. Bitcoin and Gold have nothing in common.

Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:51:12 PM

Gold, this is the most stable currency, in stability surpasses any paper currency and any asset. Bitcoin and Gold have nothing in common.
Many compare Bitcoin with Gold, this is a metaphor rather than a direct link. And these currencies are extracted in completely different ways.
sigtmerchant

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:55:42 PM

One thing for sure, I won't be selling any of my gold anytime soon to purchase crypto for it.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: