Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:02:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin fever coming back?  (Read 3847 times)
VCX_Coin (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:30:00 AM

Smiley Smiley After its skyrocket increase, hitting $20,000/BTC in the late months of 2017, this cryptocurrency responded to the excitement of investors with a disappointing fall in the first months of the new year.

Bitcoin has yet been able to recover 50% of its peak as the Crypto market is still fluctuating. Bitcoin value has fallen below $ 7,000, recorded on 2nd April. The whole market is sunk in red.

Kyle Salmani, the founder of crypto-currency fund Multicoin Capital, which manages $50 million (41 million euros) of private cash, said: "This is a healthy correction after an exuberant 2017." However, Kyle Salman does not bet on Bitcoin's return.

In another perspective, Jordan Hiscott, investment manager at the Ayondo Markets online platform, added: "certainly the halcyon days of performance gains from 2017 seem long gone."

According to Coinmarketcap, Bitcoin makes up only 40% of trading volume in the Crypto Market Exchanges while the number was up to 80% just a few months ago. The keyword “Bitcoin” also has a low weekly number of Google search.

Bitcoin market will continue to fluctuate based on investor sentiment
"I wouldn't be surprised to see prices fall to $5,000 from here or go back above $10,000," said Craig Erlam, an analyst online currency trading platform Oanda. The majority of Bitcoin holders still keep their faith and are hoping for a dramatic change in Cryptocurrency market

#VCX
#VCXCOIN
#VCXLending

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:09:11 PM

it seems to many that such a school of falling seemed effective for many, but it will not necessarily be so in practice. when it starts to grow again you lose your head. but even if not, we will again be waiting for the same wave of growth, just a cycle will not be every 6 months, and every 12 months
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:38:27 PM

The exuberance will come back again in the next bullish run and everyone will forget this small depression. Do not emphasize too much for the price and invest in the technology, the value will grow organically!

Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:43:52 PM

I believe the bitcoin fever will come back eventually. Bitcoin is still young and there are still many users around the world who have not heard or invested in Bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:48:30 PM

The exuberance will come back again in the next bullish run and everyone will forget this small depression. Do not emphasize too much for the price and invest in the technology, the value will grow organically!

yes now no new money coming inside the market .
people still waiting to invest in it .
also fuds around world in media pushing new investor to stay away from it .

but after some time it will again in green bcoz of end of all fuds .
so just wait .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:53:56 PM

After this correction then the bullish  period will be real and the price reversal will be come positive. Bitcoin will surely go back upnorth in price despite the market sentiments.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:55:33 PM

Many Bitcoin holders are seriously anxious and watching the market, to know what the outcome of Bitcoin would be in the remaining part of this year. Although we have seen a drastic fall in the price, but everyone seems to be optimistic, that even if it does not rise upto the point it got to in 2017, atleast the should be a reasonable increase. Some are also of the opinion that it will g beyond what we have seen before.
Whichever case, let there be a meaningful increase.
Slugmonkey

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:16:58 PM

No, the bitcoin fever is not coming back, but the crypto craze will continue. The technology bitcoin is built and based on isn't sufficient to achieve its own objectives. Moreover, other cryptos are aiming and some successfully solving bigger problems. Crypto is going to get even bigger but bitcoin (unless it finds a solution for its own limitations) isn't coming back. Ethereum fever in near future is more likely.
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:25:41 PM

I think that if you just learned about crypto-currencies, then you found out about it very timely, because today there is a correction period, I think that most likely in the case of investing today you are very lucky.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:30:10 PM

The good old days of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will soon resurface and all crypto fans will rejoice. Singing new songs of Haliluya. I believe in the blockchain technology.

HOMT

Powered by,
stillerror

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:36:42 PM

Really one of the best time to buy BTC. The balloon puffed up and cant burst till 20k
koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:40:02 PM

No, it's not. The last fever was after around 500 days of swimming in the pool without any waves. So We have to wait for "fever" at least to September and the BTC, I hope, will fly back to 12-14k and December will be around 25-30.

WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:50:14 PM

I hope not, I want serious investors to enter the market
MATHReX

Activity: 861
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:52:16 PM

Bitcoin, maybe.
Altcoins? Oh yeah.
I'm more bullish towards alt-coins as many of them serve a particular function integrating blockchain technology.
I know, Bitcoin is the first one of its kind but tech of alt-coins are the show of the crypto where they can be integrated in everyone's life and digital security.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:04:57 PM

Many of the Bitcoin really is dissapointed in the outcome that became of Bitcoin, But I really hope that I will be back sooner or later because I think many investors really believed in what Bitcoin can do to the future of money and money transfer.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:12:46 PM

The good old days of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will soon resurface and all crypto fans will rejoice. Singing new songs of Haliluya. I believe in the blockchain technology.
We believe in Bitcoin and all the crypto money, but why do you keep your expectation high? Bitcoin's old days are very difficult to reproduce, all the graphics are available. I think we should get used to the market right now.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:14:35 PM

Smiley Smiley After its skyrocket increase, hitting $20,000/BTC in the late months of 2017, this cryptocurrency responded to the excitement of investors with a disappointing fall in the first months of the new year.

Bitcoin has yet been able to recover 50% of its peak as the Crypto market is still fluctuating. Bitcoin value has fallen below $ 7,000, recorded on 2nd April. The whole market is sunk in red.

Kyle Salmani, the founder of crypto-currency fund Multicoin Capital, which manages $50 million (41 million euros) of private cash, said: "This is a healthy correction after an exuberant 2017." However, Kyle Salman does not bet on Bitcoin's return.

In another perspective, Jordan Hiscott, investment manager at the Ayondo Markets online platform, added: "certainly the halcyon days of performance gains from 2017 seem long gone."

According to Coinmarketcap, Bitcoin makes up only 40% of trading volume in the Crypto Market Exchanges while the number was up to 80% just a few months ago. The keyword “Bitcoin” also has a low weekly number of Google search.

"I wouldn't be surprised to see prices fall to $5,000 from here or go back above $10,000," said Craig Erlam, an analyst online currency trading platform Oanda. The majority of Bitcoin holders still keep their faith and are hoping for a dramatic change in Cryptocurrency market

If you really believed in cryptocurrencies you wont be afraid of the its future,because it is going to be massive if you asked me why ? it could replace the fiat system in the future,the blockchain could be use as an alternative to the banking system which give most of the people the freedom to transact without these banks and governments;

Sam$oN

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:16:25 PM

#VCX
#VCXCOIN
#VCXLending
I believe that it was just a wave of hype. But as you know, that quickly acquired - not long delayed. So with bitcoin, it has grown rapidly and it was foolish to expect it to stay in this position for a long time. In fact, the company has not earned this value and the rate is back to its origins. And because of the outflow of free fanatics, it can fail at all, if the company does not begin rapid changes or modernization.
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:18:43 PM

I think bitcoin fever is coming back for the banks and the hedge funds. I think they are getting in now because they missed the last bubble because they refused to admit that crypto was the future. Now everyone knows the truth. You see major hedge fund managers like George Soros starting trading in bitcoin. This is a major shift in who the average investor is. They are milking the retail investors at the moment with plans of building the biggest bubble in history soon.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:24:46 PM

I don't know about others, but for me it's coming. Actually this fever never goes for me in past or in future also. Bitcoin is a father of cryptocurrency and we all love our fathers, hope you also if you have only one Grin Grin Grin! In simple words, Bitcoin is future of crypto, so its fever is coming back for other investors also.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: