Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 10:09:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is officially dead  (Read 5466 times)
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:10:53 PM

Ethereum Ecosystem grows and develops, Vitalik Buterin trying to solve some problems of the platform and constantly offers new ideas. In many ways, because of this, analysts believe in a coin and believe that it has prospects for value growth. According to experts, until the middle of 2018, the ETH course will exceed $ 1,500.
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:12:03 PM

We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?

I don't think like that and most of us will disagree with you. Up and down is reality and not because have low price on long time period we can say " dead ", it's stupid. At this moment you should take opportunity with buy back and hold it until reach your take profit area, just simple like that. If you say " dead " just leave eth and let's other person take this chance.

You are right. Forgot to mention, that Etherium's downs offer good points to enter your investments and for sure get good return, as there is stable demand for it.
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:12:50 PM

Why do you think so? I do not think so, because I see Ethereum still growing even though the price goes up and down. But today I see the price of Ethereum is growing. https://coinmarketcap.com/
icobestchoice

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:13:12 PM

We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?

I guess it's temporary. Market is volatile, and I see post from october with something like "market is red. Is this the end?". And in winter ETH multiplied his price into x2. So I consider that as normal market behavior.
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:13:38 PM

What? How can ethereum become dead. We see ethereum like a roller coaster. But look at its value today. It is starting to grow again. Wake up bro ethereum will not die.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:13:45 PM

I don't have that kind of mind. This sort of thing is just speculation for people recently without knowing how the character of crypto. This kind of thing is something that can be said to be very reasonable. fluctuations up and down are so great and unexpected is faced.
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:14:47 PM

Even if ethereum is always on ups and down it doe'snt mean it is dead. Do you think ethereum is dead when the price fluctuates? Eversince ethereum has it's fluctuations and by looking this time you can have this lower price serves as good opportunity to buy. It can go up and possible this year price of ethereum may grow more.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:18:08 PM

Please don't speculate too much. There is no reason for ethereum to die. Declining value is not the basis for ethereum to die. Think first before you post. Ethereum will grow up again.

Haunebu

Activity: 3108
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:18:16 PM

Another thread proclaiming Ethereum is dead. Why am I not surprised? Looks like the haters are out in droves trying to berate Ethereum and its community wherever possible in order to bring down its value even further and shill their own coins. Heights of stupidity. Ethereum is going nowhere. In fact, the beating that it has taken recently will make it stronger than ever and it will dominate again.

Time is the crucial factor here. At present, Ethereum continue to fall in value just like majority of the market, but it will rise back in the future thanks to a dedicated development team and a huge community surrounding it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:19:36 PM

Ethereum being the second best cryptocurrency in terms of marketcap has utility in the form of hosting ICO tokens. The ICO market has just started booming. ETH has huge potential in coming years because ICO are only gonna increase in future. Almost all the ICO take ETH as an investment and hence, this will help in driving the demand for ETH. Also, almost all the major exchanges have ETH pair with all the cryptocurrency. It has wide adoption rate which isn't going to wipe out this soon. After the ridiculous growth of ETH price, a natural correction was expected. But ETH has already touched the bottom support and is unlikely to go down any further. It is most likely to hover above $400 for sometime and then can take off when bull cycle starts.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:20:22 PM

Ethereum is going up and down and that doesn't mean that it is dead. Bitcoin and altcoins going up and down is just a normal happening in cryptocurrency world. Just wait for the next few months and it will go in green days again. And also, I recommend you to read more about cryptocurrencies because I think you are still new since you use the ups and downs of the coin as a basis for if it is dead or not. Remember, Ethereum is one of the top coins available in the market.

Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:21:14 PM

Ethereum is here to stay. It will not die, the price of ether right now is just the same as of October of last year. Volatility is just one attribute to cryptocurrency that makes people that crypto is dying whenever there is a dip. Up and down of crypto prices is but a normal thing here in crypto world.
shakerpartymaker

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:22:13 PM

Can't see any reason why we should call it dead coin, especially "officially". The only one situation when we can call ETH officially dead is the situation when Mr. Buterin would say "ETH is dead, cya!"
Kola

Activity: 215
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:22:26 PM

If u remember when price was 10 dollars, one year ago or so, so today the price is not totally dead, but still strong n stable when other altcoins are really dead Smiley
VelascoMark20

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:24:25 PM

Dead? Ethereum only suffer from ups and downs of it's value but i think Ethereum will not die. If you're reading articles and studying cryptocurrency you will not lead to that kind of conclusion. Cryptocurrencies is normally have volatile values, it is normal so you can say that Ethereum will come up soon.
Hammerman

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:28:28 PM

I'm looking forward to launching Eos and smart contracts on the Waves. I think that these are the nearest competitors of Ethereum. Only they can take away part of the market. And price fluctuations are normal. This is the standard situation for the crypto market.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:28:41 PM

How would you ever think a thing like that? Dead for where? The Ethereum blockchain is so immutable that it cannot die just like. Prices of tokens these days are generally unpredictable. That's is not a justification to say that Ethereum is officially dead. Ethereum has a great future.

HOMT