Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:05:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is officially dead  (Read 5466 times)
coinbitw

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:28:44 PM

It is not official and it is not yet dead, it is just going to its operation which the value of ethereum drops and increase in the future. Just trust the process and take time to wait to sell your coins, be optimistic
leeroyj

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:31:17 PM

I do not believe that. ETH is a coin that appears after the BTC and is widely trusted and used as an effective cum money. Currently the price of ETH is down from previous time. This is an opportunity for investors to buy ETH more into their wallet. It will recover after a period of stabilization in the cryptocurrency market and further development.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 01:36:49 PM

I do not think so. This is just a fabrication. Ethereum is still alive and developing strongly. The price of ethereum will increase sharply in the coming time. Many are still buying and hosting ethereum. I also hold a lot of ETH.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:02:42 PM

How do you think Ethereum will die? What is your logic? Are you uncertain about cryptocurrency? The government currency will also fluctuate. Your logic is that the government currency will also die?

that is only a fudder, there is no point in that. Actually I feel bad for commenting in this thread as I'm only making it more visible, but I couldn't help myself when I saw this noob to panic..

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Tommy len

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:13:37 PM

Ethereum will be one of the cornerstones in the future of blockchain. Recently there is a lot of enthusiasm for EOS but if someone is right now catching up on Ethereum with regards to building a substantial ecosystem it is Neo. With Nex and Switcheo it is getting his own DEXs at the moment and serious projects like Narrative or Bridge are using Neo.
Storeplex

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:56:32 PM

Ethereum has a bright future for sure and it isn't going anywhere anyway time. You can't understate just how important Ethereum has been in really pushing crypto and its uses. Look at the creation of tokens, ICOs and blockchain dApps.
usawa0

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:33:34 PM

ETH has a great future. The launch of the lighting network will take new horizons. This is the main competitor of bitcoin
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 10:34:57 PM

I do not think so, to see a fluctuation in its price means that the coin is active and it's high time for you to add some more. It's so bold of you to say such thing.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Bezuprechnyj

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:47:49 PM

We have seen normal fluctuations in a very volatile cryptocurrency market. And we will see it in the future many more times. Why do you talk about ETH and do not pay attention to BTC or any other cryptocurrency? The answer to your question is "stupidity"!
Btcallans

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:57:31 PM

We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?

No, I don't think that ETH is dead. We could observe that ETH has recovered faster than BTC. Since ETH is a very useful tool for ICO's then most probably it has higher potential to return back to its peak price or even surpass this.
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:59:12 PM

It is not official and it is not yet dead, it is just going to its operation which the value of ethereum drops and increase in the future. Just trust the process and take time to wait to sell your coins, be optimistic
How could anyone say that the coin is no longer in demand? You are correct, the coin is getting some volume per day but it is going with the direction of Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:03:40 PM

We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?
I never believed Ethereum would die, this altcoin is the queen of the crytocurrency market, it has great potential. Many ICOs are built on Ethereum's ERC20 platform, which has a huge trading volume each day. I believe that by the end of this year Ethereum will be stable and strong growth. At present Ethereum prices are facing many difficulties, its price has fallen deeply, fluctuating in about $ 590, this makes many people lose faith in Ethereum. However, I believe that this is only the fluctuation of Ethereum, it will soon recover and grow.

ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:21:31 PM

Why do you think so,it is because they refused to pump just as other cryptocurrency are pumping, I think cryptocurrency should be allowed to grow in a normal volatile form
crypto4hope

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:34:17 PM

ETH will never die , it will show its importance and people who joined crypto recently or years ago will never leave ETH.
khalis

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 11:39:09 PM

No, I think Ethereum is not dead yet, the issue of Ethereum prices has dropped significantly in the last few months is very reasonable because all the coins in the crypto market are down now, but it will all recover with a lot of information and good news about cryptocurency.
Zaibraid

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 11:42:40 PM

I suggest you to don’t  provide speculatively information without any analysis and clear news. You just make the issue that ethereum is officially dead. If ethereum is dead then how can many ICOs use ethereum platform because they want smart contracts technology in ethereum? LOL
In my opinion, ethereum is still in great demand by investors. Even, I am sure that ethereum will have a bright future. Ethereum is able to compete with other crypto currencies using its technological advantages. I emphasize that a crypto currency will not die just because of price increases or price reductions. That is not the main cause.

pokerjet

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:49:13 PM

I see, it is normal in the crypto market to have big drops and big rises, so Ethereum price has dropped but i'm sure certainly Ethereum wasn't dead.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:00:11 AM

The Company of ethereum is not officially dead that’s nonsense basis humors because the company of ethereum is still exist in the market and also to the public, so that statement is a false alarm.
zbaharudin

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:53:03 PM

Perhaps for now, Ethereum is still a reference to Altcoin's growth. But if you look at the market more broadly, the situation of cryptocurrency in general is still in doubt. I think to share the focus on other altcoins will be more beneficial to increase portfolio growth than lamenting Ethereum prices.
pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:00:31 PM

Ethereum is not dead the price is not the only hope to see the future and end of ethereum. Bitcoin is with ethereum success in crypto so ethereum is going well too for being with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: