Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:58:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] NRM.WORLD 🔥First decentralized expert and analytical platform🔥  (Read 26203 times)
HuP9RX

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:10:03 PM

I believe you guys will have a softcap since your team looks very perspective with all of this young Russian professionals
The projects connected with the trading in the last time and however were always very popular with community and always attracted good interest. I think this project not an exception.
Trading are a daily necessity for today's crypto society, only serious people dealing with it, and especially it’s more convenient with neuro learning systems, hopefully this will be a good step for future solutions.
And as forecasts on these crypto. A lot of people are now interested in making money on crypto. This also extends the range of users of the platform.

This is a very popular direction now. I am personally acquainted with dozens of people who are engaged in such activities. I am thinking of doing it. I will choose your platform for sure.
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:40:56 PM

As I understand it, the sale will be successful, unfortunately the link to your site was blocked and I cannot see it, but your road map is impressive
kalich (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:58:07 PM

As I understand it, the sale will be successful, unfortunately the link to your site was blocked and I cannot see it, but your road map is impressive

Its not blocked =) here is the link

>>> WWW.NRM.CASH <<<

Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:11:48 PM

Why is it blocked? As for me everything working fine
YGICIQU

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:20:26 PM

Try to use VPN, maybe ICOs are restricted in your country
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:34:54 PM

You know what, VPN worked well for me, now I can use the site. But it’s kinda sad that still there is no investments. I would like to join, but I haven’t got my salary yet. Will participate as soon as it will be possible
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:39:38 PM

You know what, VPN worked well for me, now I can use the site. But it’s kinda sad that still there is no investments. I would like to join, but I haven’t got my salary yet. Will participate as soon as it will be possible
Yeah, the project still lack of attention from potential investors, good marketing would help, and as soon as you start promoting your project, you will get a lot of newcomers
GolD ApPlE

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:50:04 PM

Yeah, the project still lack of attention from potential investors, good marketing would help, and as soon as you start promoting your project, you will get a lot of newcomers
Everybody is talking about the website, but I can’t find its link. Can you help me?
NeRoX82

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:56:49 PM

Everybody is talking about the website, but I can’t find its link. Can you help me?
Yes, sure, here is the link: https://www.nrm.cash/
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:06:59 PM

Yes, sure, here is the link: https://www.nrm.cash/
Oh, thanks a lot, now I will go through the whitepaper to learn something about this project
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:10:34 PM

Trading always gives money/profit to organizers, so NRM platform also expected to generate good profit. Also it’s good for platform users to het forecasts from neural network. What else investors need =)
FisiK

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:18:25 PM

Trading always gives money/profit to organizers, so NRM platform also expected to generate good profit. Also it’s good for platform users to het forecasts from neural network. What else investors need =)
It's necessary that developers keep promises, improve the system, don't put investors' money in danger, and also try to collect on the platform as many people as possible to support the coin and make it more stable
GeRa_182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:30:03 PM

It's necessary that developers keep promises, improve the system, don't put investors' money in danger, and also try to collect on the platform as many people as possible to support the coin and make it more stable

You are definitely right, but he is exaggerating a bit, just a good words about platform
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:35:02 PM

You are definitely right, but he is exaggerating a bit, just a good words about platform

This is serious business, there is no place for jokes, we are talking about big analytical platform
PeToR

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:40:09 PM

This is serious business, there is no place for jokes, we are talking about big analytical platform
I think the person meant that the developers didn't stop there and constantly solved their system
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:27:07 AM

You're saying it well! But I'm not sure devs will listen your proposals.
The_Hu

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:29:11 AM

What is a hierarchical system in a NRM project? how do I join your Academy so I can get your crypto currency?
UnIvErS

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:32:14 AM

You're saying it well! But I'm not sure devs will listen your proposals.
Well, I hope that representatives come and read this thread, and they also listen to the opinion of others about their project. To do it better, and more perfect.
CeNaToP

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:37:15 AM

From what I've seen in the past the devs are very active in the telegram, if you want to get an idea across to them sometimes the best bet is telegram. But I have seen them respond to posts here as well. So chances are suggestions and comments will be taken into considerations, but it really is best bet to join the telegram and open a conversation with the team their.
FisiK

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:42:08 AM

I think that your project has a great future! I’m supporting you devs!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: