Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:42:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] NRM.WORLD 🔥First decentralized expert and analytical platform🔥  (Read 26203 times)
NeRoX82

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:02:35 AM

What is the minimum investment price? I’m new to this thread and didn’t read the whitepaper yet.
It’s 50 USDT. If you don't have enough time to read the whitepaper, then you should watch their youtube video instead like most of the people do. And if you have any questions feel free to ask them in this thread.
Can vouch for this, I watched the vids on my lunch break, it does a good job of covering the basics, on figuring out if this is a project you want to be in or not, the whitepaper can be a bit overwhelming, but honestly once you decide to invest, you really should read it when you get time, as it goes into the whole project to really give you a good understanding of how things will work.
Moreover, when it comes to investing large sums, you must know all the nuances of the project. For your own good, it's better to go deeper and read the technical document, to avoid questions in the future.

I think that the same situation should be with small sums, because such quality like inattention, can play a bad joke with you in future...
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:18:35 AM

What is the minimum investment price? I’m new to this thread and didn’t read the whitepaper yet.
It’s 50 USDT. If you don't have enough time to read the whitepaper, then you should watch their youtube video instead like most of the people do. And if you have any questions feel free to ask them in this thread.
Can vouch for this, I watched the vids on my lunch break, it does a good job of covering the basics, on figuring out if this is a project you want to be in or not, the whitepaper can be a bit overwhelming, but honestly once you decide to invest, you really should read it when you get time, as it goes into the whole project to really give you a good understanding of how things will work.
Moreover, when it comes to investing large sums, you must know all the nuances of the project. For your own good, it's better to go deeper and read the technical document, to avoid questions in the future.

I think that the same situation should be with small sums, because such quality like inattention, can play a bad joke with you in future...
Exactly. I want to believe, of course, that everything will be fine, but in order not to be ignorant, it is better to always have information.
kalich (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:24:43 AM

Minimum investment is 50 USD. And now, at pre-ICO you will get +30% bonus.
GeRa_182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:28:04 AM

Exactly. I want to believe, of course, that everything will be fine, but in order not to be ignorant, it is better to always have information.
Yes, but from time to time people demand too much information, which is confidential and not subject to disclosure because of the potential threat to other investors, so information must also be public
Renuka15

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:37:48 AM

BitcoinTalk Username:Renuka15
Twitter Username:@Renuka
Tweet Link:https://twitter.com/Renuka192144191/status/988380367571902465
Telegram Username:@Ashwek
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:29:34 PM

Can I share knowledge that is not related to crypto-coins? Will this 30% bonus be available in the first days of the token sale?

OI
mabidaziz

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:48:27 PM

Hi. Great airdrop
Pathfinder29

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:49:13 PM

Interesting project and I love the platform.
skmaruf86

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:31:04 PM

BitcoinTalk Username: skmaruf86
Twitter Username:@srajon010
Tweet Link:https://twitter.com/nrm_cash/status/988117086399549440
Telegram Username: @skmaruf
 Great project .good jobs.
LEETAP

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:04:00 PM

Is Neuromachine supported by all countries? Or in case I would to use the platform I would use VPN or proxy?
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:09:43 PM

Is Neuromachine supported by all countries? Or in case I would to use the platform I would use VPN or proxy?
Sounds quite reasonable and relevant, because in fact in different countries this sphere falls under different laws and is subject to various taxes.
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:15:20 PM

I love the fact that the team is always up and doing to make sure this vision is attained in no time. We must put hands together to make it work.

This is pre-sale, so they have to work hard. You can't sit back in your chair, and do nothing. This is what they have been waiting for, because in order to let the project go further they need to hit the softcap. No exeption!
kalich (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:17:37 PM

Hello,

Neuromachine has been listed on TrackICO (link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/neuromachine/).

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.

Many Thanks!
zihadhayder

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:20:40 PM

today i know about this coin,i want to buy.
CeNaToP

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:23:51 PM

Yes, but from time to time people demand too much information, which is confidential and not subject to disclosure because of the potential threat to other investors, so information must also be public
For me you need to evaluate the team and see if they have relevant experience, check the solution/product they will provide, potential market size, token economics, investor benefits and lots of other fundamentals.
mabidaziz

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:47:46 PM

Wao
@hasanali4722

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:07:40 PM

NRM platform is a very nice project!!!
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:10:10 PM

Sounds quite reasonable and relevant, because in fact in different countries this sphere falls under different laws and is subject to various taxes.

Or even a ban. But this don't stop people, and with the advent of crypto and blockchain it's not difficult to participate in ICOs in general...
But I think all countries will accept ICOs as the phenomenon soon and will allow to participate in it
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:22:48 PM

I love the fact that the team is always up and doing to make sure this vision is attained in no time. We must put hands together to make it work.

This is pre-sale, so they have to work hard. You can't sit back in your chair, and do nothing. This is what they have been waiting for, because in order to let the project go further they need to hit the softcap. No exeption!

I noticed how quickly people are coming! It seems that an advertising campaign is being conducted? Apparently, because of the influx of investors, more people are learning about the project and its gaining momentum!
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:39:42 PM

The world of crypto is an exciting world, this will be the foundation of the future. I believe NRM will grow extremely strong in the future. People should not ignore this opportunity, we need to join the project immediately to seize the future of their own.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: