Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:23:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] NRM.WORLD 🔥First decentralized expert and analytical platform🔥  (Read 26203 times)
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:36:44 AM

Also keep in mind that most people behind blockchain projects are pioneers in some sense as they are the first to do what they are actually doing. That means you run into problems that nobody ever faced and you got to solve them. NRM is doing great.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:44:20 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 10:59:00 AM by PISTON_1

Good vision, the project have all the prospect to become successful in a little time. Does the project have a referral program?
No, as far as I know, at the moment there is a bonus of 30% when buying tokens. That’s all I see on their website
No man, you are completely wrong. They have referral program and it’s pointed in the whitepaper. You’ll receive additional NRM tokens for each person who has purchased tokens under your referral link in a percentage of his purchase
And how much token will you receive? 5, 10 or maybe 20 percents?
I don’t know, it’s better to ask devs directly. Because I’ve found nothing about it
GOZIC

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:00:44 AM

Good vision, the project have all the prospect to become successful in a little time. Does the project have a referral program?
No, as far as I know, at the moment there is a bonus of 30% when buying tokens. That’s all I see on their website
No man, you are completely wrong. They have referral program and it’s pointed in the whitepaper. You’ll receive additional NRM tokens for each person who has purchased tokens under your referral link in a percentage of his purchase
I don’t know, it’s better to ask devs directly. Because I’ve found nothing about it
Wow, that's impressive. I didn't pay attention to it. By the way, the price is pretty decent. Need to catch this bonus until it’s too late
PRAKT!K

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:07:09 AM

Wow, that's impressive. I didn't pay attention to it. By the way, the price is pretty decent. Need to catch this bonus until it’s too late
This is one of the best programs that I know, competitors do not even have that!
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:14:06 AM

What is the best program to invest in your project? Is it better to wait until main ICO?
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:22:26 AM

What is the best program to invest in your project? Is it better to wait until main ICO?
Are you out of your mind? Now there is a bonus when buying a token 30%. There is a referral program where you get tokens for each friend. Is it not enough for you?
Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:28:42 AM

Are you out of your mind? Now there is a bonus when buying a token 30%. There is a referral program where you get tokens for each friend. Is it not enough for you?
So what the difference between the referral and the bonus? Is it the same?
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:38:48 PM

So what the difference between the referral and the bonus? Is it the same?
No, it’s different things. Referral program is when you get tokens for invited friends, bonus is the pre-ICO feature when you get 30% more tokens buying it until May 5.
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:45:43 PM

I am investing in all good ICOs and also coins which I missed during ICO. If you believe in crypto currencies, then you should start buying now. There is no point in buying currencies when it’s at high price.
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:51:22 PM

Look like collecting is growing up. They already sold huge amount of tokens. I think soft cap will be reached within next 2-3 weeks.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:57:25 PM

Look like collecting is growing up. They already sold huge amount of tokens. I think soft cap will be reached within next 2-3 weeks.
Yes, but the project doesn’t have 3 weeks. There is time only until May 5.
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:04:05 PM

This just waits for the right time for all sold tokens to be full of the time it has been specified. I strongly support this project for future success.
Ramana143

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:10:25 PM

BitcoinTalk username: Ramana143
Twitter Username: @Venkat__ramana
Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/Venkat__ramana
Telegram Username: @MedipallyVenkatesh1
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:19:31 PM

This just waits for the right time for all sold tokens to be full of the time it has been specified. I strongly support this project for future success.
It’s nuts how fast this raising is going, I call it though their offerings just too good to pass up even in the unstable crypto economy. Attracting people and strong marketing will make a huge sales rush continue. I think this is only the beginning. We’re going to see a hard run well past soft cap
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:25:12 PM

Crypto market seems almost raised now, they may take some more time to proceed with the right time to make a move that will help even to make better profits.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:31:42 PM

Crypto market seems almost raised now, they may take some more time to proceed with the right time to make a move that will help even to make better profits.
If you think about it now is the perfect time to invest in ICO's if you pick the right project like Neuromachine, your investment could really go up in value over the next couple of years.
FisiK

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:40:02 PM

If you think about it now is the perfect time to invest in ICO's if you pick the right project like Neuromachine, your investment could really go up in value over the next couple of years.
You are right, Neuromachine is a right choice for the ultimate success as it is dealing with the analytics, there will be more success and it had the good potential as we can even understand their promising whitepapers.
OKONOF

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:46:11 PM

This project is one on my list, Great project amazing concept. Count me in. I will strongly recommend this project to my friends, good luck guys!
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:30:22 PM

Yes indeed. The team are working hard for the project. But the most interesting part is that they have  a clear infomation about the phased sales such as the allocation of coins and the prices set at several stages , It's very interesting to follow the improvement  of this project in the future.
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:52:03 PM

Yes, but the project doesn’t have 3 weeks. There is time only until May 5.
May 5 is the last date to participate in Pre-ICO. There will be ICO starting from May 15 - June 15. This project is very impressing and innovative and i think if the team do a little more work on marketing the ICO can be very succesfull.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: