Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] NRM.WORLD 🔥First decentralized expert and analytical platform🔥  (Read 26203 times)
Starbaks

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:38:46 PM

The NRM project is remarkable. help us control our assets. and more interestingly, we can all exchange information about cryptocurrency, so make sure our knowledge will grow and our assets remain safe.
ShaManius

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:41:58 PM

Do you have a target market? Who are your special consumers? Haven’t find anything about it
They will cooperate with different markets and I guess they will pay special attention for all their customers. At least they should pay attention.
Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:50:09 PM

Your project looks very perspective, I’ve studied your WP. What about your future plans? What income do you expect in several years after the release? I want team member to ask our questions.
AGRE$$IV

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:56:04 PM

I think no one can predict it! For sure they will do their best to reach the success. But personally I believe in this project and hope they will make big revenues on this platforms.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:02:49 PM

When the exchange entering is planned? Have you already any confirmed listing? Not just keeping in contact with exchange, but the agreed listing. If yes, what exchanges have agreed?
another01

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:40:29 AM

Hi, when will bounty program begin?
GolD ApPlE

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:54:27 AM

When the exchange entering is planned? Have you already any confirmed listing? Not just keeping in contact with exchange, but the agreed listing. If yes, what exchanges have agreed?
NRM tokens will appear on exchanges after the ICO close, in July. That’s all I know, wait for developers’ response.
UlaNov

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:00:09 AM

I’m not sure the team is eligible to comment that. There were the cases when team announced listing on exchange in advance and it led token was kicked off exchange not being literally listed there.

UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:06:39 AM

I’m not sure the team is eligible to comment that. There were the cases when team announced listing on exchange in advance and it led token was kicked off exchange not being literally listed there.

I think team could give us at least some hints. =)
Not the exact exchange names but still. We want to know more, and it’s normal.
ReXata

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:21:56 AM

I think team could give us at least some hints. =)
Not the exact exchange names but still. We want to know more, and it’s normal.
Even little hints may lead to big legal problems. Better to keep the patience about exchanges until everything is agreed and finalized. That’s what I personally think.

GOZIC

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:29:45 AM

What was the bonus for presale investors? And what the difference between presale and main sale? I’m just new to crypto world and do not understand much
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:41:22 AM

What was the bonus for presale investors? And what the difference between presale and main sale? I’m just new to crypto world and do not understand much
This is so easy. Presale is taking place much earlier that main sale, the project is not well advertised at that time, but you’ll get large bonus for investing. For example, right now bonus is additional 30%. At the main sale stage, right after presale end, the bonus will decrease. I hope I helped you in understanding the principles of token sale. =)

PRAKT!K

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:52:37 AM

This is so easy. Presale is taking place much earlier that main sale, the project is not well advertised at that time, but you’ll get large bonus for investing. For example, right now bonus is additional 30%. At the main sale stage, right after presale end, the bonus will decrease. I hope I helped you in understanding the principles of token sale. =)

You are absolutely right, but what I don’t get, is what will be the bonus at the ICO stage? How will it decrease?
YGICIQU

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:58:54 AM

You are absolutely right, but what I don’t get, is what will be the bonus at the ICO stage? How will it decrease?
I don’t know what to say, ask devs, they know it better and will definitely tell you the exact %.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:05:27 AM

I don’t know what to say, ask devs, they know it better and will definitely tell you the exact %.
Where can I ask them? Is this forum good enough for it? Or maybe I should ask them in Facebook?
Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:11:24 AM

Where can I ask them? Is this forum good enough for it? Or maybe I should ask them in Facebook?
Facebook is not necessary, feel free to ask your questions here. You’ll get the response in max 1 day
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:25:50 PM

Facebook is not necessary, feel free to ask your questions here. You’ll get the response in max 1 day
It’s better to ask the team in Telegram, it was said many times before. In Telegram you’ll get instant response, it’s better than waiting for the whole day, right?
AGRE$$IV

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:38:55 PM

It’s better to ask the team in Telegram, it was said many times before. In Telegram you’ll get instant response, it’s better than waiting for the whole day, right?
Oh yeah, almost forgot about telegram. You are right, it’s much faster to get the response from there, but I don’t agree that this is better than BTT.
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:45:07 PM

Oh yeah, almost forgot about telegram. You are right, it’s much faster to get the response from there, but I don’t agree that this is better than BTT.
Why do you think so? How BTT can be better than Telegram?
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:52:09 PM

Why do you think so? How BTT can be better than Telegram?
Well, if you’ll get the response here, on BTT, you question will be visible for all forum members, so if anybody will think about the same, he will find it on the pages. Telegram chat is moving so fast, it’s almost impossible to track all the messages out there. So maybe you will get what you want, but in that case you won’t help others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: