Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:08:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you prefer Bitcoin or Ethereum ?  (Read 1845 times)
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:14:50 AM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise
I preferred both, because Bitcoin has its importance as you know mostly trade done in Bitcoin & the price of Bitcoin has increased with a very high ratio as compare other coins.

But we can’t underestimate Ethereum it is also a profitable coin & raises its value very rapidly in past year & Ethereum is used in mostly in ICO’S.

So if you are interested to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum then I think you have to split your money and have to buy both.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:44:29 AM

Both could be awesome,  but nowadays I still collecting eth beside I do some project which pay by btc. I loved to collect btc, but It's rarely to get project which is pay by btc. Well,  as long as it worth I still like to do.
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:47:54 AM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise

I was a big fan of bitcoin and even now. But when Ethereum was introduced in our local wallet app, I started to like and love ethereum. Ethereum is more affordable and easiear to trade because of low transaction fee. Ethereum also is most used coins in every project and ICOs. Actually, I love them both.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:56:17 AM

Both generally have enormous value among other coins, and are great for investment or for holding. Ethereum coins develop well and its value competes with bitcoin and in addition is widely used with ICO. Both of these coins are very favored to get a very large profit.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:06:11 AM

Both generally have enormous value among other coins, and are great for investment or for holding. Ethereum coins develop well and its value competes with bitcoin and in addition is widely used with ICO. Both of these coins are very favored to get a very large profit.
for me, bitcoin is something that is promising, especially if it's in large quantities. but, to collect the bitcoin, i have to collect the eth first. actually, I use both to get more results.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:09:07 AM

We generally observed diverse feeling with respect to this two cryptos, what we are pointing is to accomplish a decent speculation for our future, a great incentive to our cash will give us a chance to have a decent money related capacity after, as far as picking the two coins truly have its own personality and capabilities being hold in some more extended time, realizing that the possibilities are huge among this two regarded venture, they both have their surpassing components and holding this two coins will bring a much better edge to increase great and conventional benefits,.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:19:27 AM

I prefer bitcoin because I believe bitcoin Will survive for a long time and bitcoin Will give me a big profit in the future. Between all crypto currency, bitcoin have a bigger potential to increase it's value and I think without bitcoin the other crypto currency can't survive.
Vasilisochka

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:21:22 AM

Take a look at the market today and you will see the answer to your question. It is most profitable to invest money in altcoins, which give rise to times higher than bitcoin or ethereum.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:23:36 AM

overall I like it because it is very profitable. bitcoin has great progress but of course, stability is still a difficult thing to do. ethereum is also the same but this coin is more stable and still have a long future.

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:25:40 AM

Except for those who like the idea of inflation, I believe real believers of bitcoin would be more. Nothing bad with Ethereum and no one should get me wrong, but the fact that I have a coin that is already limited in number and remains that way makes bitcoin my favorite over an inflationary coin that the circulated supply can be increased at any point in time.

However, this does not mean Ethereum is still not gaining a lot of ground with a smart contract platform that has birthed so many tokens which has really added a lot of value to the cryptocurrency space, but to answer the OP's question, bitcoin remains my favorite.

Take a look at the market today and you will see the answer to your question. It is most profitable to invest money in altcoins, which give rise to times higher than bitcoin or ethereum.

Since a lot of people these days are here for the short term and quick profit, without reasoning the long term, I wouldn't be surprised at responses like this anyway.
hwarico

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:34:54 AM

I like bitcoin even though I use ethereum. Because bitcoin has a most valuable price. And I get too much profit from that. And I love Bitcoin because it has a fast transaction.

the Ethereum get its power from the huge amount of ICO,s  which depend on the Ethereum as smart contract , but what will happen in the future ...... if the ICO's continue like this the Ethereum will be more preferred .........
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:07:30 AM

Right now I have both bitcoin and ethereum in my portfolio but if I were to choose one then I would always go with bitcoin as bitcoin has made me the most money and I believe in the project and always will and I know that bitcoin will keep going higher no matter what anyone says. It might take a while but bitcoin will recover.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:24:39 AM

I prefer both, as long as you have money to buy then buy this two coin, bitcoin prove that it can reach a big amount and eth also prove it, all you need is to know the best time to sell the coin you have.
INGOT Brokers (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:42:43 AM

I like bitcoin even though I use ethereum. Because bitcoin has a most valuable price. And I get too much profit from that. And I love Bitcoin because it has a fast transaction.

If the value of bitcoin decreased and Ethereum became higher would you like Ethereum more?
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:32:22 AM

I love Ethereum a lot. I also love Bitcoin. But my first love is Ethereum. Because Ethereum is the second Bitcoin. And Bitcoin price is high. But Ethereum price is so low. And this is the great opportunity to buy Ethereum and hold it. I think only Ethereum can compete with Bitcoin. And I hope one-day Ethereum will cross Bitcoin popularity.
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:38:34 AM

Bitcoin definetly IS the top dog, and will probably stay at it.

Altho i have more interest in the Eth use and potential.

So in the end I'd say eth  Cool.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
pureheart

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:55:12 AM

I'll  choose bitcoin since you can earn more profit from bitcoin if the price is high .
And because Bitcoin is the top coins of all coins that means Bitcoin will not lose its  value other than other coins.
But ethereum also interesting coin.
INGOT Brokers (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:57:02 AM

It is very nice to see the diversity in preference in the two Cryptocurrencies  Grin

Anyone thinks that there will be a new revolutionary coin that will be even better than both of them?
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:06:19 AM

Ethereum Protocol is more complicated than bitcoin Protocol.Therefore, it is difficult for companies to implement Ethereum support. Bitcoin still holds the leading position. It has a more developed economic infrastructure. I have no confidence that Ethereum will be able to overtake bitcoin.Bitcoin network is more attractive to me because of the limited issue. The Ethereum solved the problem of the restrictions which have with bitcoin.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:11:33 AM

I prefer bitcoin because of its price higher than ethereum that deserve more profit.And beside bitcoin is my  first i know crypto currency.And bitcoin is the most highest coin in all coin and it will never lose even its price getting more lower because many people trust to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: