Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:13:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you prefer Bitcoin or Ethereum ?  (Read 1845 times)
pitek jahanam

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:38:00 AM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise
I prefer bitcoin, bitcoin can give a big advantage to its users. Although currently, the price of bitcoin is falling significantly compared to when the price reaches its highest peak. But I'm sure bitcoin will be able to again peak its price and bitcoin is very support once to be a long-term investment.
Ethereum is also not bad, ethereum is more flexible than bitcoin that can go up and down significantly, while ethereum is quieter. But the slow development of ethereum makes people prefer bitcoin.
hanters

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:41:25 AM

All have their reasons why choose bitcoin or ethereum. If I myself, I prefer ethereum, because I have little capital. So I prefer with ethereum, I think by buying ethereum the risk level I face is smaller than I buy bitcoin.
roflmao129

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:43:08 AM

Bitcoin is better. It is more stable than ethereum and it is safer to hold bitcoin than ethereum. However, if you want to take some risk, ethereum is the best choice because we can earn a huge amount of money if ethereum decides to increase the price

budiartha

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:53:46 AM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise

I think the both coins are the same but I prefer choose bitcoin because I believe it will has the high price with the limitation of bitcoin supply  only 21 million. But etherum is good coins also, both of this altcoin has a good growth and i think this is the right time to buy bitcoin.  Smiley
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:10:04 AM

In my opinion both are best at their place because at one side we can use bitcoin at every platform because this is old coin and have big potential of users and it is treated as the king of the cryptocurrency Field and also less chances of dump .
But at another side in etherium we have faster confirmation speed of transaction and also we don't need to give high fee .
And also many another simple features of etherium are available for to make our own coin token .
So both of them are in competition in present time and here I think both of them will prove best in the incoming time because both of them have better technology .
INGOT Brokers (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:30:57 AM

Does anyone think that a new coin or Cryptocurrency will launch and be able to take over the 2 giants? Is it possible that technology is yet to even advance more and create something stronger and more valuable?
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:05:36 AM

from bitcoin and etherium equally like. but I prefer bitcoin because the market is nicer and the graphics are always moving. so we can more quickly determine how much profit from our trading
If we look at the overall performance of both the coins, then we’ll observe that bitcoin has performed exceptionally well since the start but ETH has also managed to make a very good name in the international market and that it is now one of the most favorable coin for the sake of investing of your money. You need to make a choice based on your plan of either going for long term investment of money or short-term investment.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:34:02 AM

In actual both are better but they are doing Thier work at Thier plave very well and that why both of them are perfect from another another side of view .
Here two factors work for the simple understanding like the owner of the bitcoin is annonymous so they can work with more independent ways but opposite of this etherium owner that is vitalik is open to this world and he is in direct contact with the physical world and also he can't provide more privacy to the users than what bitcoin can give .
But oposite of this , etherium giving more faster speed of confirmation of the transaction then bitcoin , so both of these two coins are better at Thier place and we should give priority to use both of them according to our need.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:21:13 AM

Stability of Etherum coin is much better and can be regarded as a safe thing to be an investment. But if used to be able to get a large profit margin then investing by buying Bitcoin will be much better and profitable. Bitcoin has a very high price fluctuations that can make us get a big profit, yes I would prefer the bitcoin as an investment because I prioritize the big advantage. I know each person must have their different goals and everyone also has their own strategy. In essence trading is the thing to get things much better, they try to make a profit by making some decisions that judged is the best thing.
Just in case you think that Ethereum is safer than bitcoin, no altcoin can exist without bitcoin and none of them can make any progress without bitcoin. If Ethereum is that good and survives on its own then why is it not gaining any value? Why it is always that whenever bitcoin takes rest, Ethereum also gives up. The truth is, the whole crypto world exists just because of bitcoin.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:43:37 AM

Bitcoin is better. It is more stable than ethereum and it is safer to hold bitcoin than ethereum. However, if you want to take some risk, ethereum is the best choice because we can earn a huge amount of money if ethereum decides to increase the price
Yeah, obviously I'll prefer bitcoin over ethereum. However, the bitcoin is quite unstable but it offers a great potential than ethereum and moreover, it is more secure. So, one should go for bitcoin rather than ethereum as the profit-making in comparison to it is higher and additionally, it is the right time to invest in it...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:52:05 AM

Bitcoin is considered to be a better currency on the market but Eth is a well-developed and well-established currency, possibly in the future Eth will replace Bitcoin in the market, I think. There are more people involved in investing, but the amount of money they spend will be less for fear of risk.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:59:01 AM

Bitcoin is considered to be a better currency on the market but Eth is a well-developed and well-established currency, possibly in the future Eth will replace Bitcoin in the market, I think. There are more people involved in investing, but the amount of money they spend will be less for fear of risk.
I prefer fot both currency because I know both are leading in terms of prices and exchange. I think both is the most popular coin in all over the world. Supposedly, most people are really want to involve in both currency because of fluctuation on its prices that has a big impact of return on profit.
MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 11:02:38 AM

I like both and I invest in bitcoin and ethereum too because I see good prospects on both coins and also be coins for references from some other coins because I see many coins that have a price with a comparison of bitcoin or ethereum

pokang13

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:07:08 AM

Both bitcoin and Ethereum is good but i prefer to bitcoin because it has a great potential and very profitable.
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:04:32 PM

more I tend to bitkoinu than to the etherium, because the first helped me realize a lot in my life
shams

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:50:18 PM

Bitcoin is good for the long term hold as it’s the future of cryptocurrency and the world is starting to accept bitcoin so I hope bitcoin will give more profit in the future.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:55:56 PM

I think bitcoin is better than ethereum as we all know bitcoin is the first ever coin in crypto and its worth holding it for a long time because its price is higher than any coin.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:03:09 AM

I prefer bitcoin over ethereum.

Bitcoin is the forerunner on the introduction of cryptocurrencies.
It has more advanced technology than any other, has a great potential and more profitable. It is also the most popular among the cryptocurrencies making the most number of people greatly interested and invested on it.
babaya

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:09:54 AM

bitcoin and ethereum have their own feature,because of this community choose one of them.bitcoin and ethereum according community that support them its have technology that changed payment system in world right now.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:00:37 AM

I like both coin: BTC and ETH. Since entering the cryptocurrency market, I have always supported these two coins. It helps my income stream to grow. I will always support BTC and ETH in the present and in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: