Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:15:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you prefer Bitcoin or Ethereum ?  (Read 1845 times)
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:34:07 AM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise

I always like bitcoin more than ethereum because of the growth in the market, although it was too expensive but still the growth is fast and you will surely earn profit if you invest a huge amount.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:46:49 AM

Ethereum is more prefer as of now because for me this coin is the next bitcoin and if that happen more profit to come to you.
But you can invest again to bitcoin because the price of this two coin will increase very high again after few months or few years.
There is nothing much common in between bitcoin and ETH and that there is no way to compare these coins. It all depends on the way you are planning the things and the plan which you had in your mind regarding the things. For day trading and short-term investment of money, I will pick up ETH as it has more advantages over bitcoin and for long term invested, bitcoin is the best possible choice.
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:05:54 AM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise
I like both coins since I have really earn on it. This coins are the most high potentials in the market. A lot of investors have invested in this coins because it is very profitable and have many features that are not possible with other types of coins.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:14:09 AM

Deciding which crypto is much preferred will be dependent on your needs. I just wanna clear that they are DIFFERENT in many ways and both excel in their own field so don't look them in the way.

Technically, the programming language used by Bitcoin is in a stack based language while Ethereum is turning complete. In terms of block time, Ethereum transaction is confirmed in seconds compared to Bitcoin which takes minutes.

Bitcoin is created to serve as an alternative to regular money which can use for payments or transactions while
Ethereum is developed as a platform to facilitate and monetize the working of Ethereum for the developers to build and run the so called "distributed applications" (ĐApps).

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:00:44 PM

I always prepared for bitcoin because I already know the capacity of this coin. Also, the assurance of longevity of this con is sure and the value of bitcoin will always valuable even at the cheaper price of higher price. But, I always considered Ethereum as the second choice also this coin is one of my favorite. Nowadays Ethereum has a great price and it is simultaneously grown and showing good future. Beside that many ICO nowadays are Ethereum based because of ERC20 and they support the productivity of this coin.

For me, this two coin is both profitable and has a great future. That why I always considered this both even I'm prepared for bitcoin. Then the wise men say that we should always have second choice and not just one.
INGOT Brokers (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:01:34 PM

What di you guys think about the recent scams that have been going on in the world of ICOs and Crypto?
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:18:00 PM

Bitcoin is leader on market cap and have bigger daily volume. Ethereum is second larget market cap in market and have a chance to replace bitcoin as leader on market cap. Both coin is my favorite because its more safe to invest on that coin

For long term, I am believe ethereum can take bitcoin as market leader on market cap. With more supply than bitcoin and many platform using ethereum network, ethereum price can reach $1200 again. But in price, I am still believe that bitcoin still more expensive than ethereum

babala

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:22:13 PM

Even bitcoin has the highest value coin in the history, For me Ethereum is more flexible and used by many people and become their number one choice of investment. Most of the people use Etherium also in trading the tokens they received from their bounty campaign they participated since it is more practicable and applicable. But both 2 coins has conquered the market, If would have choose then I will select both.
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:38:30 PM

I really not dropping anyone or choosing ether of them to be  more most important ,they are all worth investing ,all we need is just good profit.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:44:45 PM

Ethereum is more prefer as of now because for me this coin is the next bitcoin and if that happen more profit to come to you.
But you can invest again to bitcoin because the price of this two coin will increase very high again after few months or few years.
There is nothing much common in between bitcoin and ETH and that there is no way to compare these coins. It all depends on the way you are planning the things and the plan which you had in your mind regarding the things. For day trading and short-term investment of money, I will pick up ETH as it has more advantages over bitcoin and for long term invested, bitcoin is the best possible choice.
I prefer Bitcoin than Ethereum, not only because it's the king of all currencies but because of its strong and elite blockchain technology. It is profitable and has the leading market cap. Bitcoin has steadily worked its way towards dominating every aspect of the online world. This has contributed to its popularity in monetary system. Its potential has given us the assurance that either short or long term investment can give huge returns and has always been valuable in the global market.
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:32:51 PM

I prefer Bitcoin bitcoin to play a role because the global currency bitcoin is not owned by the state and also very fast price movements
paulaitwesley

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:38:29 PM

When ico is under strict control, eth will not see the scenery!

The decentralization of bitcoin is the highest, and the basic network is the largest, with the highest degree of cognition.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:55:52 PM

Both are good coins, Bitcoin is no 1 and Ethereum is no 2 of the crypto market.
If you have a lot of money, investing in Bitcoin is safest  because Bitcoin is leader of the crypto market and it's dominant the price of majority altcoins including Ethereum.
For small investors, investing in Ethereum is the best way to get profitable because the price of ETH is still cheap now, potential of ETH is very big. I think if investing in ETH now you can 4x your capital in next two years.

dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:07:51 PM

I prefer Bitcoin, but Ethereum is my preferred altcoin currency too, so I am trading and holding both of them, and I believe that BTC and ETH have the most promising potential among crypto currencies right now.
Also many experts declared their positive predictions about this coins, and that their prices will increase highly soon.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:55:58 PM

Both are good coins but main advantage of Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone, so no fear of developer dumping it. But in case of Ethereum developer is holding a chunk of stack and developer itself dont have belief on cryptocurrency. Bitcoin price wont die as 90% of cryptocurrency followers are holding it and using it in life.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:30:17 PM

In my opinion, both sides are tremendous, and I use them both, that's why I prefer both sides. Even ethereum is much affordable you can still make a huge profit on it. But bitcoin is much costly than ethereum and bitcoin is the first and most famous than ethereum. But it will depend on the circumstance and perspective of the individual what he/she will choose.
om_iyo

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:42:05 PM

Both of them have a good value. They will raise value one by one or together in one session. Be better if you hold and trade for both coins.
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:22:52 PM

I prefer to have both because I think bitcoin and ethereum are coins that have potentially very expensive because with bitcoin and ethereum can be created some tokens and altcoins that have a very good project so they can make both coins become very expensive in the future .
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:27:25 PM

Both of are favorite cryptocurrencies for me but I like ethereum than Bitcoin because of The future of ethereum contains a lot more expectations than Bitcoin does and also Ethereum has better innovation than Bitcoin.

Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:33:05 PM

Although ethereum has been doing good nowadays, I think I would still go for bitcoin. We can never underestimate bitcoin on what it may do in the future. It has been surprising us a lot from the past and it is very feasible to happen again. Amidst the sudden fall of bitcoin's price, I am still believing that time would still come that bitcoin's value will rise back again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: