Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we continue to participate in aridrop projects?  (Read 3164 times)
xanto

Activity: 216
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:19:21 AM

I will no longer participate in these airdrops. Promise coins for 10 dollars, but in fact it turns out a couple cents. It is better to participate in bounty companies and earn honestly
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:22:19 AM

Participating ni many airdrops from several different ICO projects are good but not recommended if a crypto user like us wants profit.

I join airdrop projects in ICOs if my bounty campaign have both signature and airdrops to get more profit from them.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:25:40 AM

Yes ,we should continue to participate in airdrop projects no matter how small the the tokens will given at least wr can help the airdrop campaign and if we will be given many tokens then thats the better ,the important is we can help promote airdrop projects trough bitcoin forum.

caotringhia

Activity: 277
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:31:12 AM

It's up to each person, if you have a big community, the profits from Airdrop are high, you just have to wait patiently. However, there are now a lot of Airdrop scams, you need to evaluate carefully before joining.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:41:37 AM

I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.

if you have free time you can continue to participate and nothing will lose to you. there are legit airdrops that pay if you happen to join them then you are really lucky. from time to time i join airdrop and i received some in legit airdrops.
tornikejr

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:43:57 AM

There are too many airdrops, but most of them are useless that worth cents even in case if you will receive.
It is waste of time to fill their forms and join their social media for a cent, It is curious that some of them even require doing KYC.
More profitable is participating in bounty campaigns, but i sugest to join only bounties of projects you have researched before, If this projects also have airdrops than you can join them, why not? airdrops are free  Smiley

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:48:34 AM

Yes we should we are receiving free money from them even if other airdrops doesn't really have a value.
It is still worth it since you would just fill up some form but when it recquires a KYC then I would really be careful about it we shouldn't give our personal information to strangers they might use it on something illegal.

Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:48:42 AM

There are now many Airdrop scams. So what you need to do is to get to know those who are good because of the effort you made to like their pages, tweets and much more.

Find out what's good for not being foolish again.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Akshat21

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:54:31 AM

Yes we should continue to participate in the airdrops but only to that which is legid and doing great,i would like to recomend you one wich named (thug coin),they have till now conducted several airdrops and it still going on every week on sunday which whey named thug day where they distribute thugs ranging from 1k to 5k depending on the task and it is such airdrop which is already listed on many exchanges such as yobit,it has a community of more than 77k members so you can take advange of the airdrops which is 100% legid.
Nipun22

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:06:58 PM

Yes, you should continue to join the new airdrop project. It is actually good for us because we can get a handsome reward by doing a little work but there are many scam projects too. So we have to find out this scam projects and avoid them.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

Yeah, there are many scam airdrops and those who pay are also very little amount, or the value is really small like 2-5 bucks, so if you think this amount is worth your time then you can participate in more airdrops or wait for only genuine project airdrops with decent rewards.

fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:15:08 PM

Instead of stopping airdrops, which is a nice source of free tokens, I would recommend that you check the ICO projects before joining the airdrop. See if its a good project with a good team before deciding to join.
vuvuvu1

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:46:32 PM

Participating in airdrop is always safe ,you dont have to do anything,it is free money.recently there are many eth based airdrop ,but you will receive when you met the condition of airdrop.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:50:14 PM

yes it is true, because I myself already experienced it, most airdrop is just a scam and just want to ask for our biodata by filling kyc, so our biodata also misused them, even though airdrop is actually paid, but I am sure the price of airdrop coin will fall very deep, and worthless

FaizRafeek78

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:17:21 PM

Hello guys.Rawgs now currently running it's bounty program.it actually pays users to play games(as tokens of course).the best thing is that ,you can also sync in your past data.
They are currently running a bounty campaign.they have doubled all the rewards.(the tokens you earn will grow at least 2-3x)
Its also referred to as the IMDb of games(and so much more).
Check it out.you won't be disappointed.
Bounty thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3333252.0
See you on the other side.lets RAWG!!
Details

~Available option to participate ~

✯ 50 Players one → allocation 1M tokens (Minimum of around 70$ every week)✯

✯ Opinion Leaders ✯

✯ Blogging Campaign → $90 each approved blog, article or news✯

✯ Video Review & Video Blogging → $90 per each high quality video✯

✯ Twitter Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per a quoted retweet✯

✯ Facebook Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per shares✯

✯ Signature Campaign → $3-$48 per week✯

✯✯ SPECIAL REFERRAL PROGRAM - Double your REWARDS✯✯
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.

I also joined more than 100 airdrops. Until now, I recieved 45 different tokens but only one of them has value. (6$) The others are shit coin for now. I dont prefer you to join airdrops. But if you have too much leisure time, why not?
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:29:47 PM

Airdrop now is not too profitable, Just try to join in few airdrop but just choose trust worthy airdrop so that you didn't expect too much.
Akshat21

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:40:46 PM

Yes you should continue to participate in airdrops but make sure its legit,there one coin which every week does one airdrop as on sunday named (thug coin) its a coin who has a large community of more than 77k members and promising team who works hard to make this this project go even to higher limits,it is being traded on many exchanges such as yobit,octaex etc.Its time now take the advantage or it will be finished,as this project is growing we can see its future to be amazing so in my recomandation you should must take a try to it you will love it.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:20:21 PM

After two and a half years as a member of this forum, I had never felt motivated to participate in bounty campaigns, but given the great proliferation of new ICOs offering numerous bounties throughout the forum, I gave myself the opportunity to test for three months how profitable it could become.

And to be honest, I think those three months of intense work in a lot of bounty campaigns (especially in social networks) were not worth it, because each time the campaigns tend to be longer, the requirements more strict and the bounties smaller.
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:52:09 PM

Airdrops dont ask you anything to pay , only they need you to do few task to promote their project . They only dont pay in case where they failed to raise funds or scam airdrop to collect your details .
so next time join only those project airdrop which are reviewed online by people and have good team . bcoz airdrop only will be beneficial when project is successful .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: