Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:07:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we continue to participate in aridrop projects?  (Read 3164 times)
Spoop

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:33:48 AM

We should. The reason being that this is how we show our support for coins in our own small way and in the end we still get free coins for it which is free money. Also there are a lot of airdrops out there that still do really well if you look at it and they give out a good number of coins which often turns out a nice value when they are sold.
laynum

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:58:50 PM

Yes. I think airdrops are still in vogue, and a lot of them  are still paying, despite the scams that we have all over the place now. You just have to search more deeply and be thorough about it, you are definitely going to find one that will keep to its promises. Airdrops are still a thing really, people are still making money from participating in them, so don't quit just yet.
davcro22

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:54:15 PM

Do not need to participate in all the airedrops, choose airedrops with good payment. I think a good payment in ardrops is ten, twenty dollars.
Senyatu

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:05:59 PM

Well, you can decide to participate or not , for example, I long ago abandoned the case , and I think most on the forum abandoned , even the channels doesn't post new airdrop
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:10:14 PM

I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.

I think you already confirm it yourself that most of the airdrops are scam and it doesn't pay you so I think you should quit anything that seems not profitable.

Feranhum

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:17:39 PM

It relies upon you, ensure that you initially check the airdrop if its genuine or not, by heading off to their site. Utilize your best judgment to see whether its a trick or not. On the off chance that its not trick, and the airdrop looks encouraging, simply joined. It wouldn't take long, simply read the news of the airdrop of when will the tokens will be conveyed. Trust me, if the airdrop you are joining isn't a trick, definitely you get your airdrop assignment, simply be tolerance.
bitcoinbuyer

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:07:55 PM

Such projects are not stable and reliable when both of these characteristics are needed to be here, I prefer buying and investing more than this one.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:46:36 PM

Many airdrops coming up are scam and no one is to be trusted even those from airdrops rating. I stopped doing airdrops for long when I didn't gain anything after filling scammed airdrop form.
This is the problem with many airdrops, if an airdrop does not gain value after its creation we cannot say it is a scam or anything, the project just failed and that happens all the time in this industry, but the problem is that there are many airdrops that promise you to send you coins and then they do not do it, so many people have decided to stop bothering with airdrops and to be honest I cannot blame them.
FrosyaBulatova

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:51:13 PM

I believe that there is no need to join airdrop anymore. It's a waste of time right now. If in 2017 it was possible to earn excellent money, being a participant of airdrop, then in 2018 the situation changed. Too many scams have appeared in this area. Do not waste your time - do another job.
Billy550

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:53:36 PM

I started airdrops back in Feb, i gavce up after 3 months as returns are not worth it. Often these are only worth cents on the dollar
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:55:10 PM

Yes i think you have to still try for participating in Airdrops. We all know that nowdays many of Airdrops are scam and totally time wasting but still few of ico are genuine and they give us profit.So of you have enough time then i suggest you to participate into Airdrop campaign beacause you have to do nothing in it ,it means you can earn free tokens by participating in it.
hardewale148

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:07:20 PM

I counted airdrops just like wasting of time, some will be asking for your private key, others ETH, some do not list on exchange for trading
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:08:14 PM

There are few airdrops that are worthwhile. Often their coins are worthless and won't even hit an exchange, if it does it will be etherdelta or one with 0.01btc trade volume. It would be better to spend time on a bounty campaign for a project that is worth supporting.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:11:43 PM

Free airdrop projects I think it's good, you do not cost anything, but beware of scams , i think we should continue to participate on it with good choice of the projects
armack18

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:09:03 AM

From my point of view they don't bring much more money than they bring stress. So as for me it is the way to the great losses and being nervous.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:15:52 AM

i dont participate any airdrops anymore. because i joined so many of them before. but none of them gave me any profit at all. i just got some crap tokens. they are totally useless.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:42:41 AM

I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.

You can join any airdrops since all you need to do is just register in their website but never give your secret password in order not to get hacked.

micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:08:43 PM

Same thing you fell into the same hole.
Don't let you do a project that results in nothing with the same job.

I myself better follow the signature campaign than the Airdrop project.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 04:14:54 PM

I am not in favor of participating now in airdrops as a lot of new airdrops don't have much worth and they are flooding every day. It is better to join some campaigns to get coins which have much worth rather than put your time to participate in airdrops.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
takose46

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:23:51 PM

Hello friend, there are too many airdrop created for the purpose of obtaining user information, private key wallet. Choose carefully before join airdrops.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: