Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:26:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we continue to participate in aridrop projects?  (Read 3164 times)
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 12:24:48 AM

I've scaled way back on airdrops since the market took a downturn. I used to get a good return on them, but it seems like most of them barely are worth anything. I have found some decent bounty programs recently though.

fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:25:24 AM

it doesn't hurt you to follow some airdrop or all the airdrops in this forum, anyways you won't experience losses just just following the airdrop, if you are lucky to choose a good airdrop I'm sure it will make money, but I suggest if you follow airdrop don't never give up when getting inappropriate results, and don't forget to join the Bounty campaign if you want to increase your money coffers
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:40:19 AM

Airdrops are like free cheese, it's good if the project requires only emails from you, and not documents with your personal data, many pass KYC for getting coins, I think it's wrong and too risky. I would not participate in any of the airdrops, this simply does not make sense.
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:45:12 AM

Airdrops are good before and I get a good amount of coins with value. I dont think though that it is the same these days. Most airdrops now are worthless and just waste of time. I think we shouldnt continue participating in airdrops anymore.

tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:49:56 AM

Nowadays airdrop bounties were not that much profitable like the old days or past years I should say because of too many ICO project that comes out almost everyday and only few ICO's project succeed at the end and probably 60% of them are scammers who's only want to steal participants information. In your current rank (newbie) there is only three ways to earn tokens and these are to participate in airdrops(if your lucky), social media bounty campaign and lastly buy copper membership for you to join other bounties in which equivalent as Member Rank.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:10:33 AM

I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.
That is entirely up to you, if you feel that you're not getting any benefit by participating in airdrop projects then it could be a good idea to try to find something else to do with your free time, personally I would have never used a single minute of my time to try to claim airdrops because most of them are a waste of time.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 02:20:18 AM

I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.

Dont just blindly join any airdrop that you can see in your twitter or fb account or any other social media platforms such as telegram. I believe that there is still money floating in airdrop world. You just need to know how to determine whether it is a scam or not. Look for team, and u need to make sure the project is sound and not just another altcoin claiming to be the next eth or btc.

SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:24:03 AM

We should, airdrop is a good way to earn money, almost free. There are many scam projects in the market now so you must do analyst and confirm it is a legit project and airdrop campaign before joining.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:51:08 PM

I have given up on airdrop projects a very long time ago because of its very high rate on scam in the system my answer to that question is a matter of choice if you find it profiting to do airdrops then its ok
Barbarian

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:26:03 PM

I have given up on airdrop projects a very long time ago because of its very high rate on scam in the system my answer to that question is a matter of choice if you find it profiting to do airdrops then its ok
Even if some people make profits from time to time from an airdrop most of the time they were just lucky, because for every airdrop that gives you profits there are going to be 99 that are not going to give you profits, and I do not know about you but I have better things to do than to waste my time trying to find the one that gives me profits.
SaféTilt

Activity: 174

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:56:46 PM

You  should continue to join new airdrop projects brat. Maybe you have some bad experiences with scam ones. but dont forget only one big and good airdrop you can earn huge amount of money. so dont give up.
we need to work hard to find a real gem in that space.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:17:45 PM

Inasmuch as the majority of airdrops turn out being scam I believe they are a few that are legit. But i don't think it's worth it when you will have to participate in 100 airdrops to find 1 that isn't scam or worthless.
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:21:19 PM

I participate only in some airdrops of quality blockchain platforms, because I had bad experiences in the past: most of the airdrops did not pay me, and from the few who sent me something I received only tokens of little value. My advice is to participate in the bounty campaigns to try to get good rewards
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:31:15 PM

Some airdrops still pay,  although we have a lot of scammed airdrops these days. I am sure of some that the developers are serious  and whatever tokens  they give to aidroppers are  reasonable.  You just need to do some research and know airdrop to join and they one you shouldn't.  Some Google forms are just to steal your information.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:32:47 PM

Inasmuch as the majority of airdrops turn out being scam I believe they are a few that are legit. But i don't think it's worth it when you will have to participate in 100 airdrops to find 1 that isn't scam or worthless.
Yeah i agree with you. Being scammed is very very very bad since you wont get what you're working for.  Airdrops are a very good way to earn free coins but the only problem is their authenticity
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:29:52 PM

It is up to you to decide whether you should continue to participate.  Personally, after another fraud, I stopped participating in the airdrop!
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:16:47 PM

nice topic for discussion! personally, for me airdrops sound a bit fishy, even the name of it - how can air drop?? well, this particular statement sounds far-fetched, i agree. be suspecting, that's my advice

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:20:50 PM

If you want to participate in airdrop projects, you have to be very careful, because there are lots of them that are scam. Do not also buy if any of then are offering tokens for sale.
The projects that are out with Whitepapers are usually the ones that are not fully scamming members. Search for some authentic coins that has a bounty.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:09:55 PM

I think that it is best, and it would be to our own favor to keep on participating in airdrop project. Still and still, it is benefitting. I know that it might not be as profitable as it used to be, but there are still a lot of persons that participate in them, and still get rewarded for completing airdrop tasks. Don't give up on airdrop projects yet.
baeva2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:45:16 PM

I do not advise you to participate in airdrop. Currently, they do not earn anything. Maybe someone can do it but I ceased to participate in them because very little pay.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: