Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:12:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we continue to participate in aridrop projects?  (Read 3164 times)
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:45:56 AM

Airdrop is good but there are 2 types of Airdrop i think 1 is scams when <<Devs>> make coin and tokens just for dumping and need users for that and 2 is good projects which make Airdrop for prormotion or as a strategy.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:48:26 AM

I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.

Most airdrop campaign are fake or have no value in the market (shitcoin) but if you lucky and find an airdrop that have a real profuct then congrats you can earn a good income as easy as 1,2,3 so still joining in airdrop campaign this is free and easy to participate, dont be mad but rather join all airdrop campaign hehehe
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:50:18 AM

I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.
Can't you see the hint? Stop participating ICOs if you are a regular victim of those scams. Learn from your mistake and stop giving time to those airdrops that usually the owners are profiting and not those airdroppers. Learn to trade and start making your time worth and valuable by purchasing those coins that are relevant and legit than those airdrops.
If you have time for that, then why not? And if you spend time on more profitable work, then no.
He has time but look, he is always falling in those scams. He might lack of knowledge and falling to those wrong airdrops but still, stop wasting time there.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:52:54 AM

Airdrops usually allow you to get a small reward, but the actions for this are minimal. I sometimes participate in airdrops, if there is free time.

dvlgwarv

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:53:13 AM

If you have enough time, you can try it, but now the market is rather low. Many airdrop projects are worthless, which may be a waste of your time.
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:54:13 AM

Before when I was new member of this forum, I have joined many airdrops and I can really felt happy because almost all airdrops I have joined really appeared in the market. But now so many airdrops to sign up but just a few are legit. So before signing in be careful and check whether it is legit or not because some of it are scams.
madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:56:35 AM

Personally I have been doing bounty for few months now. At the beginning I started with airdrops and kept track of airdrops which I did. Later I realized that the amount we get from airdrop is not worthy, because most of them were scams and some of them pay tokens worth below 5$.
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:58:20 AM

I also think that most airdrop is not necessary at present, because we can't benefit from participating in the ICO crowd-funding, so they won't even distribute tokens for most of the airdrop.

jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:00:35 AM

I think you should but you need to be more careful when you do that.

Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:07:27 AM

of course we need to continue cause it make us able to earn some coins or tokens for doing nothing so everything is based on picking good project, after some time you will earn ability to find a good project which is not scam.

Well, everybody will gives you different choice because we will have different angel regarding airdrop.
For me airdrop is not valuable and if its valuable and only 1 project between 10 or 20 project scam. And its very small percentage and it will make us loss time to join airdrop.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:11:19 AM

It depends on your time and effort. Airdrops are every where if you wanted to participate then join. Don't give your private key just your eth address and your dummy email if you want to so if ever someone wanted to compromise your computer atleast you're safe.
Barabulya

Activity: 450
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:02:21 AM

Unfortunately a lot of airdrops are scam. However this is still a small opportunity to earn.Without any investment.

cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:02:32 AM

There's no harm in joining airdrops its just that some of them are scams. But as long as no money involve in participating, why not trying. There are also good airdrops where you can earn free coins that you can sell someday.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:58:13 AM

I think airdrops are not worth participating in this term. Maybe we can still find some good ones, but I think it is getting harder day by day to find the good ones.

thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:44:33 PM

Yes why not just join airdrops and wait for the distribution of token if it is a scam no hard feelings because there's no money involve maybe you can find also a good airdrop.
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:58:07 PM

Not all airdrops are scam and I participated in many airdrops when I was at your rank, it gives me reward token just by joining, fill up their registration form then wait for token distribution but not that as big as in bounty campaign..
El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:02:13 PM

You should participate only in profitable airdrop. Many of them are worth less than 1$ so it's useless to take part. For me is better doing bounty than airdrop.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:06:53 PM

You join the airdrop project, but you do not get paid for the airdrop project you follow, but why you are still following it. I think you just wasted your time with something uncertain.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:03:36 PM

In my opinion, you should be selective in participating in airdrops. If you find any good project and it is offering good rewards then you can participate. As most of them are a scam, so there is no point in participating a of of them. It would be a waste of time and effort.

nawosecad68

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:13:43 PM

Just continue as long as it's still safe because a lot of airdrops are also paying. But I personally prefer to participate in bounty compared to airdrops.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: