Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:22:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we continue to participate in aridrop projects?  (Read 3164 times)
Marine8

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:39:35 PM

I have decided to participate in airdrops any longer, after i realized that you just waste your time and end up getting tokens that are not worth anything. Sometimes, they dont give you any tokens at all. Some also give tokens and they will end up not being listed on any exchange.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:42:53 PM

I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.
I have stopped joining airdrops because they doesn't pay,asking eth wallet and private key.Serously?Most airdrops were scam so i don't want to join anymore.Its just a waste of time and effort.I suggest you must stop joining airdrops.
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:46:52 PM

You shouldnt be participating these airdrops because these tokens has less chances of getting listed into exchanges compare to the bounty tokens which can be listed easily to the major exchanges because these tokens came from the legit developers,that is why it is worth our time to participate these bounty campaigns instead of these free airdrops.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:54:38 PM

I dont like airdrops.What you get is nothing.Is there any airdrop that gave you a lot?i dont think so .It is risky and for me its better to sign up for telegram and you can get more and safer or just promote company on social network
pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:59:25 PM

You shouldnt be participating these worthless airdrops because you are only wasting your time,do bounties instead as you can earn a lot from these bounty tokens,you will never know when will these airdrops tokens will have some value it might take years before getting such value compare to these bounty tokens that came from the legit project which has big investors it can easily be listed to major exchanges.

griezmann

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:59:35 PM

I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.

Just stop iy, i felt the same too. now after many trials i stopped join and participate in airdrops, all of them are scam, not even a single one airdrops give me the free tokens, so just stop join airdrops and join bounty campaign instead
totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:20:55 PM

Do not wait for these airdrop tokens to have some value because these tokens hass less chances of getting listed to major exchanges compare to the bounty tokens which has a lot of potentials to grow as it came from legit projects! Never waste your time with these free airdrops,participate to the bounty campaigns instead so that you can earn a lot of money out from your efforts.

junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:27:16 PM

If you asked me,stop it because these tokens has less chances of getting some value even if you waited for years! Bounty campaigns are much better and it can give you plenty of profits when you have done your research before joinining because most of these new projects are scams or just created just to raise funds from the poor investors.

RajaCripto

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:29:44 PM

Do not give up, some of the airdrops are legit and they really pay that there is a big profit from airdrop. Look for a really good airdrop. Like this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2670756.0
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:36:03 PM

Only do airdrops from the bounties you're involved in. But do them all Wink.

You dont want small amounts of useless tokens sitting in your wallets.

But if you do the bounty well if it is successful, it's always that extra.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:09:12 AM

Make sure you are researching potential airdrops.  If they have an active social media presence, like Twitter, then there is a better chance of you getting your airdrops.

The Castle Airdrop Project is something that might help with this.  As long as you hold CSTL coins in your wallet you get free airdropped coins from their partners, when they have them.  I took part in a lot of airdrops a while back and I got tired of spamming my twitter followers.  It looks like the process is automated so it may be worth a shot.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:18:23 AM

You have already went through the bitter taste of failure in joining airdrops. If you are looking for an advice, then here it is: stop chasing airdrops. They are not worth your time. In the end, it will either fail or do not pay you at all. If it pays, you will only get a dollar or two, which means it is still not worth it just the same. Go to bounties section and look for a campaign that suits you best and then give your time in it rather than in worthless airdrops.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
always2late

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:18:48 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 06:39:59 AM by always2late

all of you who dont want to participate in airdrops are really just mad because of two reasons. First being that only $3 dollar rocks are falling out of the sky rather than gold bricks and because you're getting scammed. neither of these reasons are problems with airdrops, but actually problems with your lack of patience and inability to understand the cryptospace.

90% of airdrops get instantly dumped on the market at a time when the coin is obviously in its infancy, what else can you expect? even btc hardforks get dumped on the market instantly by the majority of hodlers because you people only want to hodl a coin that is worth a lot... thats not how this works. If you want to make money you hodl cheap shit and sell it when its worth moeny
kecitiaoc

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:00:34 AM

Of course not. Do you think that what they give you for free is really a little bit more helpful. They just rely on airdrops to pull people, but they don't do meaningful things. They just make money and run.
Bboyeffex

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:45:55 PM

You have already went through the bitter taste of failure in joining airdrops. If you are looking for an advice, then here it is: stop chasing airdrops. They are not worth your time. In the end, it will either fail or do not pay you at all. If it pays, you will only get a dollar or two, which means it is still not worth it just the same. Go to bounties section and look for a campaign that suits you best and then give your time in it rather than in worthless airdrops.

Agreed.  Castle has already shown they can provide airdrops without the runaround and you can avoid the scams with their platform.
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:00:16 PM

Several times I tried to take part in the airdrops and each time the coins received were not even worth the time spent on the registration.
12retepnat34

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:40:35 AM

It will depends on you because their are also some airdrop with a good rewards but not all some are just scam, for me I stop participating airdrop because i don't earn much and I have a plenty of garbage token in my wallet with no value at all...
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:10:48 AM

It's understandable that it depends on your own free time, and if you think it's not a good profit to spend so much energy in the air drop, I think you can look for another way to do it.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:36:27 AM

I think it's not a scam. because the airdrop program only distributes tokens for free. and when you are not given an airdrop token it means the participant has exceeded the limit. usually like that.
I do not really follow the airdrop project recently. most airdrop projects do not have a price after entering the exchange.
Wisoran

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:41:24 AM

If you have time for that, then why not? And if you spend time on more profitable work, then no.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: