Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:23:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we continue to participate in aridrop projects?  (Read 3164 times)
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:06:49 PM

I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.

You should choose airdrops very carefully. Some of tips that can help you are:

1) Always choose airdrops from projects that have a great team.

2) Prefer teams that have already run campaigns in past and have paid all participants. 

Signature available for rent
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:14:49 PM

I often say that to participate in airdrop companies lately, I do not see any sense, because the number of fraudulent ICO is extremely high and you just lose your time. If you don't have a large number of referral subscribers, then that makes no sense.

Jimboqs

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:18:03 PM

if you like working and don't get paid for your work, then you need to continue to participate in Airdrop.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:23:43 PM

It's absolutely a big no. You already experience it by yourself right? How it's worthless and won't pay you what you deserve. Why should you continue doing something that won't bring you anything good? Just wasting your precious time.
Even i never ever think about doing any airdrops again after i know how worthless they are. I suggest you doing something else, like bounty or trading. But if you insist and want to try again, do as you wish although i won't recommend that at all.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:28:05 PM

Airdrops were meant to promote and attract a lot of investors to a project as they are given out to reveal the actual potential of a coin to the people. Of late, almost 80% of airdrops are fake and do not pay and this has made it quite risky when participating in airdrop, perhaps the details of participants are used for dark web activities.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

I'd stop participating in Airdrop if I didn't get paid.I don't see the point in wasting time.
But for me it is not that easy cause if you don't get anything from drops that mean you are doing something wrong so maybe try to find the solution of that and start making money from drops, that way is better in my opinion.

phairan

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:38:47 PM

I tried an airdrop before and to be honest, my chosen projects have never paid me, they were always complaining that there are a lot of participants or that they did not expect that amount of people to take part in the airdrop. Since then, I will never take part in airdrops, I will spend my time participating in bounties which seem to be more interesting and with higher rewards
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:48:52 PM

I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.
I did not participate in airdrops, because the result from them is quite small
Even participation in bounty-social networking companies brings more income
And it does not take much time.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:52:31 PM

Firstly I participated in airdrops campaign but present I don't participate in airdrops campaign because maximum airdrops campaign is scams and don't pay payments.

I see the same airdrop campaign as you buy a lottery ticket and wait for a special prize (gaining great value like Polymath's airdops), while the airdops offer the equivalent of $ 50 or $ 100 for just the price. their self-imposed, and there is no guarantee that the latter value will be equivalent
Dagon

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:54:43 PM

I don't think that airdrops can bring you any decent profit. I guess bounty campaigns is much more cool.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 07:03:21 PM

Firstly I participated in airdrops campaign but present I don't participate in airdrops campaign because maximum airdrops campaign is scams and don't pay payments.

I see the same airdrop campaign as you buy a lottery ticket and wait for a special prize (gaining great value like Polymath's airdops), while the airdops offer the equivalent of $ 50 or $ 100 for just the price. their self-imposed, and there is no guarantee that the latter value will be equivalent
on the forum bitcointalk, I often meet negative information about air ways of earning. I think that this is generally not worth my attention and therefore I'd rather pay attention to the real Bounty companies that give a higher percentage of earnings.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:48:16 PM

you already experienced many scam airdrops and yet asking if you should continue to participate? of course you must stop wasting time already. find something else that is worth it.
twitchtver

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:55:02 PM

Maybe you should focus on alot of airdrops that offer way less rewards, I can see those being legit, because the rewards are more down to earth for the amount of work you do to get them, I'm not saying that you should avoid the ones that offer bigger rewards, because you can still find projects that give them.
JakenBake

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:38:57 PM

Yes you should continue to participate in airdrop projects.  Not all of them are scams or a complete wast of time.  There is still a fair share that are real projects.  Its also better to go into an airdrop project assuming that you will not get paid, so if you don't get paid it won't hit you as hard.
Atfirstno

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:47:44 PM

I think you should still give airdrops a chance, you could get really good profits if you are lucky and find a promising and legit project and maybe if you hold the tokens for a little longer you can multiply your profits even more.
vertolesrix

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:15:20 PM

Yes, you can still join these airdrop programs but you have to apply some kind of selection process which you have to follow and which any campaign must comply with. It will make it more easier for you at the moment of choosing the right campaign and ICO project to follow
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:01:28 PM

you already become a victim many times before, and you still asking if you should continue to participate in any airdrops? for me I would stop, but if you have enough time to participate, you can spend it, but I'm telling you, its just a waste of time.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Sarobeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:20:26 PM

No, I do not recommend participating in air companies. Too many shitcoins, SCAM bounty and ico, which affects the airdrops. The very case when "it used to be better" is the airdrops. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Iamrealneha

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:28:01 PM

No mostly airdrops are garbage I will suggest you do bounties instead of airdrops. Bounties have more profits then airdrops.
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:07:15 PM

I actually don't find airdrop profitable. It seems like just a way of boosting the social media community. And my experience so far is not good regarding airdrop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: