Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:56:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we continue to participate in aridrop projects?  (Read 3164 times)
megusen

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:05:58 PM

It relies upon you, ensure that you initially confirm the airdrop if it's genuine or not, by setting off to their site. Utilize your best judgment to see whether its a trick or not. On the off chance that it's not trick, and the airdrop looks encouraging, simply joined. It wouldn't take long, simply read the news of the airdrop of when will the tokens will be dispersed. Trust me, if the airdrop you are joining isn't a trick, definitely you get your airdrop designation, simply be tolerance.
Bill205

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:06:49 PM

Some projects which are truly good haven't done any ICO or presale or anything like that, but they have done airdrops. They knew that this is more important to circulate the coins among community members than doing an ICO.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:07:02 PM

I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.
You already answered your own question, you have been scammed at least once and the language that you use implies that this happened several times already so it is time to stop participating in those kind of scams, at this point even icos that receive funding are looking more and more like scams so a project just giving coins for free is an even bigger scam in my eyes.
Ricowavy

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:09:52 PM

Well if airdrops have been profitable to you then it is right for you to keep up but for me airdrops have been bastardized so I no longer do them.
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:16:31 PM

Don't be so focused on airdrop. It just gave you a scam and crypto are not worth the price. only a small part of the airdrop that could give you tangible results and opportunities for it are certainly not allowed to boast of results. better go into the bounty because of these greater opportunities in at least.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:55:14 AM

Don't be so focused on airdrop. It just gave you a scam and crypto are not worth the price. only a small part of the airdrop that could give you tangible results and opportunities for it are certainly not allowed to boast of results. better go into the bounty because of these greater opportunities in at least.
While the chances of getting good results from bounties are better than the chances that you have with airdrops at the same time things are not so simple, the chances are only marginally better recently I have seen more complains against bounty campaigns and this to me represents an increase in the amount of scams going on and that is not a good thing if you are a bounty hunter.
Taniya1901

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:27:09 AM

Maybe earlier when it was in airdrops and you can get a good profit, now less and less really useful airdrops. The purse come the unnecessary tokens, or nothing at all..
franklinrichards

Activity: 239
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:36:48 AM

If you know you can't get comparable results and also satisfy the efforts you have made. We recommend that you switch to another program that can give you wide opportunities to get results and also benefits. Because if you only rely on airdrops as your main content to get that income will only waste your time. Do airdrops as additional content that is done when it's free time.
benhill

Activity: 304

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:49:23 AM

Participating in Airdrop is not a sin but it is matter of choice,although many of the airdrops are scams you have to be selective and pray before you lay your hands on any project out of ten you will find one that is legitimate and well paid. It does not cause much time, it is just like a childplay.
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:00:33 AM

I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.

I suggest you my friend to continue participating in airdrops. Do not lose your hope because of what you have badly experienced of scam airdrops. Sometimes we fail but its a part of our journey, and failure also give as strength to learn to become a wise and clever.
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:06:07 AM

I think if you think that it will worth to continue to participate in the airdrops projects, then you can continue without thinking that the projects will scam or not. but if you think it's enough for you to get scam by the airdrops projects, maybe it's the time for you to leave the airdrops and search another way to earn the rewards. I am sure that you can find the other programs that can give you the profit.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 07:26:19 AM

opportunities for generating small enough. just a few of the many airdrops that result. than on thinking of this and too giddy just get scam better leave airdrop and working on a definite result only. But if it's clever and precise in choosing airdrop is certainly not an issue.

Markscott86

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:53:06 AM

Why not? There are a lot of legit ICOs and airdrops who pay. The time and effort who you do for an airdrop are minimum and it takes a little time. So I think that you need to continue with airdrops. but you just study the projects well, do not get join in bad projects, take quality rather than quantity.
Idol_Network

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:07:10 AM

Idol Networks airdrop is distributed to users of its app (download here: https://www.idol.network/down): You get our tokens for signing in daily. To learn more, visit out website at https://www.idol.network.

May this revive your faith in airdrop projects  Grin
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:32:42 AM

There shouldn't be a general answer for all of us, this is because some others are very lucky in filling airdrops. Personally for me, I don't fill airdrops anymore because I am not lucky at it.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:45:28 PM

Why not? There are a lot of legit ICOs and airdrops who pay. The time and effort who you do for an airdrop are minimum and it takes a little time. So I think that you need to continue with airdrops. but you just study the projects well, do not get join in bad projects, take quality rather than quantity.

Just joining the airdrop is actually quite short. But studying the projects and finding this good already takes a lot of time. The effort put into the search is inaccessible to the reward received for participating in the airdop.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:53:50 PM

I have actually dropped in my participation with airdrops, now concentrating efforts on bounties, a lot of scams and and unserious projects,

adejoke444

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

Many airdrops coming up are scam and no one is to be trusted even those from airdrops rating. I stopped doing airdrops for long when I didn't gain anything after filling scammed airdrop form.
Toing_Jr

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:52:30 AM

For me, only if you discover an airdrop project you really think will take off in the future I really don't see any reasons why you shouldn't. If you luck out, it's an easy way to earn some "free" and easy money. Just go for it, Good luck.
healthyfirework

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:07:24 AM

Indeed, there are so many projects in the Airdrop that are scams. My advice Before you participate in the project on Airdrop. You must be careful and careful before engaging in the project that you will choose later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: