Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:14:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcement: Bitmain launches AntMiner solution, 0.68 J/GH on chip  (Read 368038 times)
Sandler73

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:45:40 PM

im starting to suspect hashnest and their promotion of a scam. 2 days and i havent recieved any free hashes . im starting to suspect its just a way to manipulate people into checking their site out since one of hasnest demands is to make a account there. is hashnest starting business with a scam right in bitmains thread? i havent recieved nothing and if you look around theres more people complaining about the same thing. bitmain can you clarify this issue please? is there anyone who got hashes from hashnest ? come forward and speak .

I'm starting to suspect you of wanting to be a troll. The free gh/s is 1gh/s. If you go through the prescribed process, repost and then pm, you will receive a free gh/s. Obviously you will need to have an account on the platform. I cannot see why they would make one for you. The same thing was done when the platform was simply snowball.io before Bitmaintech's acquisition.

So to reiterate, I have received my free gh/s and so have at least 2 other people that I know personally. If you are really worried about whether it is a fake, then go on the site and check it out.
im0rtel

Activity: 351
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:01:56 PM

i did everything but no reply . your suspicions about me are unfounded.
im literaly curious about how many people got the 1 gh  if any .
all clear now sparky ? lol accusing me of being a troll.
edit : hashnest has issued a list of 65 people getting a gh. im not amongst them . the promotion is over . as far as im concerned the subject is closed.
marklyon

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:13:05 PM

Congratulations! You've just discovered complimentary HASH RATE!

Let's sign up HASHNEST.com NOW

Enjoy the cloud mining free of charge just by saying something on the forum & PM your HASHNEST user name, the hash rate is yours! 

https://i.imgur.com/yaJCjdQ.jpg

Anyone else having trouble connecting to the hashnest site? It seems to not finish loading for me, for quite some time, then quickly finishes.
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:35:00 PM

im starting to suspect hashnest and their promotion of a scam. 2 days and i havent recieved any free hashes . im starting to suspect its just a way to manipulate people into checking their site out since one of hasnest demands is to make a account there. is hashnest starting business with a scam right in bitmains thread? i havent recieved nothing and if you look around theres more people complaining about the same thing. bitmain can you clarify this issue please? is there anyone who got hashes from hashnest ? come forward and speak .

I'm not sure it's a scam.  But it's certainly not a good idea to "invest" into.  It'd be the same as me telling folks to sent me 1.6 BTC, and over the course of the next year and I'll slowly send most, but not all, of it back to you.

M

+1
peruana

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:54:36 PM

I'm not sure it's a scam.  But it's certainly not a good idea to "invest" into.  It'd be the same as me telling folks to sent me 1.6 BTC, and over the course of the next year and I'll slowly send most, but not all, of it back to you.

M

+1

+1

I really do not see the logic/benefit in providing that service, are we missing something?
mdude77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:12:58 PM

M

+1

+1

I really do not see the logic/benefit in providing that service, are we missing something?

I suspect at least some users are buying to resell to someone less informed.  ie, the money is on the trading, not on the mining.

M

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!
Reven79

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:25:58 PM

M

+1

+1

I suspect at least some users are buying to resell to someone less informed.  ie, the money is on the trading, not on the mining.

M
So I made a small investment and purchased 200ghs on UMISOO.  Currently my average payout is roughly 0.004btc a day with a 0.0014 per day fee, which gives me roughly 0.0026btc per day profit.  That gives me a ROI of roughly 3.5-4 months.  Now that is not awesome however CEX with it's 55-105% fees has a much worse ROI if any at all.  Also as mentioned once trade begins I strongly believe ghs will start matching the price of other cloud sites and go up to anywhere from 0.0022-0.0038, at which point ROI will be obtained any time I cash out.
On the other original topic I submitted for the free 1ghs and received it about 8 hours later, as did my friend.

V/R,
Reven79
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:30:53 PM

M

+1

+1

M
So I made a small investment and purchased 200ghs on UMISOO.  Currently my average payout is roughly 0.004btc a day with a 0.0014 per day fee, which gives me roughly 0.0026btc per day profit.  That gives me a ROI of roughly 3.5-4 months.  Now that is not awesome however CEX with it's 55-105% fees has a much worse ROI if any at all.  Also as mentioned once trade begins I strongly believe ghs will start matching the price of other cloud sites and go up to anywhere from 0.0022-0.0038, at which point ROI will be obtained any time I cash out.
On the other original topic I submitted for the free 1ghs and received it about 8 hours later, as did my friend.

V/R,
Reven79

In 4 months difficulty will increase 400% and that will affect your ROI
Reven79

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:34:27 PM

M

+1

+1

M

V/R,
Reven79

shhhhhhh we don't talk about difficulty here.
Sandler73

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:34:46 PM

M

+1

+1

M

V/R,
Reven79

where the hell do you figure a difficultly increase of 400%. i've heard some outlandish things  in my day but i'd check your backside for a fire cause I'm seeing smoke.
Swimmer63
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:02:31 AM

M

+1

+1

M

V/R,
Reven79

where the hell do you figure a difficultly increase of 400%. i've heard some outlandish things  in my day but i'd check your backside for a fire cause I'm seeing smoke.

400% is a stretch. But you are going to need to assume an effect on ROI.  Ultimately, it's very unlikely you will make money in the first 6 months without a big price movement.
adqsonline

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:47:53 AM

M

+1
About hashnet and any company related:

The way i face the constant growing difficulty of bitcoin mining is rent my machines. I put a bit more of profit otherwise i would prefer to mine for myself as i consider the possibilites of Bitcoin biz almost endless.
So, i ask what is the profit to make contracts with this kind of companies? For sure they dont set them up to loose money otherwise i would prefer to mine for myself which means the costumers dont profit that much if nothing.
Swimmer63
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:52:52 AM

M

+1
About hashnet and any company related:

The way i face the constant growing difficulty of bitcoin mining is rent my machines. I put a bit more of profit otherwise i would prefer to mine for myself as i consider the possibilites of Bitcoin biz almost endless.
So, i ask what is the profit to make contracts with this kind of companies? For sure they dont set them up to loose money otherwise i would prefer to mine for myself which means the costumers dont profit that much if nothing.

+1
I rent most of my miners also (All but my AM Tubes and some Hashfast boards).  But the margin is getting slimmer and the cost to run them is catching up to the revenue.  Still making 60-70% profit but it's getting harder to keep up with the difficulty.  Renting adds about 15-20% to the margin though which great.
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:43:35 AM

Guys, please discuss hashnest (btw I didn't receive free hashrate promised) in the tread related to hashnest...

Bitmain, what about new firmware for S2/S3?..

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:19:47 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 04:43:12 AM by samsonn25

I'm not sure it's a scam.  But it's certainly not a good idea to "invest" into.  It'd be the same as me telling folks to sent me 1.6 BTC, and over the course of the next year and I'll slowly send most, but not all, of it back to you.

M

+1

+1

I suspect at least some users are buying to resell to someone less informed.  ie, the money is on the trading, not on the mining.

M
So I made a small investment and purchased 200ghs on UMISOO.  Currently my average payout is roughly 0.004btc a day with a 0.0014 per day fee, which gives me roughly 0.0026btc per day profit.  That gives me a ROI of roughly 3.5-4 months.  Now that is not awesome however CEX with it's 55-105% fees has a much worse ROI if any at all.  Also as mentioned once trade begins I strongly believe ghs will start matching the price of other cloud sites and go up to anywhere from 0.0022-0.0038, at which point ROI will be obtained any time I cash out.

V/R,
Reven79

Even the simpliest of calculators can compute that for you.

Lets assume an average of 15% diff jumps,  Starting  today and 4 months out it goes from the current 27.4 B to 110 Billion by Jan 9 2015.

You might also be surprised that last Sept the difficulty was only 65 Million.   Which is 415 times less difficult that it is now at 27 Billion.  Thats 41,500 % increase in 1 year.

Companies love customers like you who cant calculate.   They probably mark-up their profits over 500% on this, if their miners can mine .7 watts/gh and .16 cents electric.   As the 200gh it would really mine .0149 btc. at current diff levels.
BITMAIN (OP)

Activity: 741
Merit: 514

https://www.bitmain.com

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 04:56:23 AM

Dear all,
It is Mid Autumn Festival from Sept. 6th to Sept. 8th, but will try our best to find some time from happy hours to release free GHS tonight.
Our customer service team are not always online due to chinese traditional festival when we ought to stay with families, Thanks for all loyal customers' amiable understanding.

Happy weekend  Wink

Cloud Mining? Just Go to Hashnest.com          Best Liquidity   Lowest Price   100% Real Mining Back Up
chitzyster

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:44:43 PM

Congratulations! You've just discovered complimentary HASH RATE!

Let's sign up HASHNEST.com NOW

Enjoy the cloud mining free of charge just by saying something on the forum & PM your HASHNEST user name, the hash rate is yours! 

https://i.imgur.com/yaJCjdQ.jpg

I will try it, sounds great! 10x bitmain!
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:59:13 PM

Dear Mister BitMan,

We need to know when to expect the S4  Huh

Absent news it's time to buy SP31s.

Dear Miasma,

We are waiting for testing results of the S4 sample machine. Hopefully there will be good news before next Tuesday.

hello BITMAIN
Any news yet for the upcoming S4 ?
or should we buy SP31 ?
honestly I would go with S4 if you come with more news !
jcumins

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:23:01 AM

Rumor has it that the S4 is in testing and evaluation,  I can not deny or confirm this, but it seems like there on schedule that they stated when they announced the s2 upgrade in the future. They claimed September or October.  So I would think we should get confirmation of something soon.  I am one who is very much waiting for the s2 upgrade.

Smiley

kkurtmann

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 04:48:43 AM

V/R,
Reven79

does that mean with increasing difficulty that payout per day will decrease as per day fee stays the same? how long till you end up owing instead of being owed?

https://www.buytrezor.com?a=55c37b866c11   well sir, I like it!
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: