Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:00:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is crypto industry dangerous ?  (Read 5755 times)
MFY151

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:23:27 PM

i want to know what makes the cryprto dangerous? to the point that many countries band the use of crypto in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

I think risky would be a better word for cryptocurrency instead of dangerous and these factors are not the reason for countries banning cryptocurrency. In my opinion most country who ban cryptocurrency are countries with an economic problem and since cryptocurrency cannot be regulated and can impact their economy and market greatly they tend to make precautionary measures of banning it.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:30:58 PM

I do not think there is any industry in the world that has no risk, including the crypto currency industry. But if we look at the profits we can get from crypto currency, then I will think, this is a good industry. But if you think that crypto industry is very high risk, then you better start looking for a better industry
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:50:44 PM

i want to know what makes the cryprto dangerous? to the point that many countries band the use of crypto in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

I think because the nature of crypto fluctuates, the price can go down anytime then the risk of loss is very high not to mention the problem of ICO scam which is still often the case there are many countries that prohibit crypto and ICO even facebook and twiiter take the same action because there are many ICO scams that do promotion on their platform
this is just my opinion
trrewqs

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:55:34 PM

In what kind of plan is dangerous? Government? Scammers? Hackers? I would say yes, in all cases. Since in all cases there is a huge risk. The government can prohibit crypto currency. Scammers can deceive you. Hackers can steal your money

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
Don_Leonardo

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:33:24 PM

As one wise man said once. It is like fire. If you learn to control it, you let it work for you. If you don’t learn to control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you. Besides, you can earn crypto without investing. BitClave is a good example! You earn tokens by reviewing ads offers. Check it out!  They have a product working in test mode. It's called matchico.com
CryptoGirl.y

Activity: 627
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:55:11 AM

It`s no more dangerous than any other sphere of investment, like stock or shares. Right now it may be even less risky than everything else. Just buy and wait.
lihongjing

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:44:38 AM

For those newbies, there are too many scams in the crypto, especially the current ICO. It is difficult for a newbie to judge whether an ICO is scam or real, so encryption is a dangerous thing for newbies.
ppppph35

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:56:03 AM

Yes, I think investment encryption is risky. I think investment cryptocurrencies, while risky but also valuable, are a lucrative investment in cryptocurrencies.
ezra band

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:02:10 AM

If you're a newbie there are high chances of scams in crypto, especially when you don't have knowledge about crypto. Everything you'll do will be risky. Determining scams and real deal will be difficult for newbies.
hjfjmk

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:11:35 AM

One aspect of the danger of the encryption industry comes from market risks, and now the market has begun to recover steadily. On the other hand, the danger of the encryption industry comes from...
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:04:22 AM

I think there is definitely a risk. The natural enemy in this field is hacking. But it can be said that it is basically impossible, unless the development and application of quantum computers are possible. There is still a long way to go. Risk is proportional to profit.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:13:24 AM

Well Maybe the dangerous of crypto this is digital money it's easy to hack because this is technology based money and not inconvertible paper money made legal tender by a government decree some countries banned crypto because crypto have no fixed value there might possible the your investment will turn into zero if you don't have enough knowledge about this new currency.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:33:01 AM

I think crypto can be dangerous if we do not research before investing our money. Its very important thing to research first because cryptomarket have high risk but in otherside have big opportunity to make big profits too. So the define about dangerous or not, its depending on ourself

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

may not be dangerous, but more precisely  at high risk. which  makes crypto a  high risk  is because  crypto has no  regulation so the price of crypto is very volatile

I agree with you, the crypto industry has a high risk and we should know this before we invest in any coins. we should learn more about the crypto industry and the most important that we need to learn does not become panic while we have any coins in the exchanges because it could make us become worried and afraid. and if we can manage the risk, I think we can invest in safety and don't worry if the price is too volatile. many people thinking that the crypto will scam them but if they can invest with wise, they don't have to be afraid and even they can make a lot of money from the crypto business.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:46:28 PM

it is the misconception among people and some negative news coming from different countries that is obvious they don't want cryptocurrency to flourish they want everything in there control.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:47:07 PM

Crypto is not dangerous its centralized peer to peer currency,no involvement of govt.People who deal in bounty and earn huge profits.Many govt are trying to centralized crypto to impose tax on crypto investor and nothing else.Politicians wanna politicize crypto to get their own personal benefit.Crypto does not affect your economy.The only one reason is to bring it under control to impose tax.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:52:20 PM

crypto is a high risk invesment, it will become dangerous only if you are inattentive and careless about your account and private keys/passwords. most of the country, the crypto is legal and fully accepted by the government and society, but some are banned because many people used crypto to buy and invest in any  illegal matters.

JumpHIGH

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:57:25 PM

I think the most dangerous in this crypto world is trust.
It is all about trust and don't trust. Trust the person if it was proven already and don't trust the person if it wasn't proven. We couldn't see each other face to face so trust matter in this place.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:09:53 PM

I think its not dangerous. Its more like of risky. Dangerous is something so harmful. Crypto is not harmful but its helpful. It does not ristrict anyone to invest and trade. Some may feel its dangerous due to being its digital based. Eventually we cannot deny the fact that we are going to a digital world market. The transitioning or acceptance stage is quite hard now and if someone or everyone think its dangerous would somehow means that they didn't adopt the digital transformation yet.

jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:38:26 PM

There is no feasible way for cryptocurrency to pose any threat or danger to a person or to a country's economy. As a matter of fact it even helps the country draw in more investors if the saud country allows cryptocurrencies to operate there. But sometimes there are countries too impoverished that the economy is so obsolete that they would rather do things to improve their own econony than invest in cryptocurrency. That's why some countries are banning crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: