Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:38:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: market refresh or just a pump ?  (Read 3227 times)
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:41:15 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 02:03:23 AM by marcbitcoins

Hi today market goes green
as you can see in 1 houre perfomance everything changed is it the comeback or just a pump ? what you think about it what is going on ?

Those increases are just a normal pump that maybe result of some progress in the Crypto currency events which favor the market because as of now there is no clear sign of a healthy market again. Maybe we should wait for more couple of months and hope that a real pump will coming soon so lets wait and see.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:54:55 AM

sometimes an expression is not in accordance with the reality, I think that's what happened at this time.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:51:40 AM

Look at the bitcoin the price is same when you compare it in February but altcoins are struggling too much and almost lost more than 60% of their value. I hope there is an expectation the prices of altcoin will recover once bitcoin price start increasing again.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:56:46 AM

Look at the bitcoin the price is same when you compare it in February but altcoins are struggling too much and almost lost more than 60% of their value. I hope there is an expectation the prices of altcoin will recover once bitcoin price start increasing again.
as long as we have strong faith and trust into cryptocurrency,every thing could happen.recovery and rebound to highest price ever is possible for bitcoin and altcoin price.
Baksobakar

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:33:22 AM

The market has been very fragile, especially this year, so it has been falling and looking for lower support points.

I think many estimate that this month is the beginning of cryptocurrency to recover. I honestly don't really check the price of Bitcoin because the price goes down. Because that will only make me sad.
And I really hope this is the beginning of the market recovery. We know that the cryptocurrency market is in a bad situation lately.
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:20:54 AM

as you can see in 1 houre perfomance everything changed is it the comeback or just a pump ? what you think about it what is going on ?

I think it's just a pump because when it comes to the $ 8k price everyone is selling very fast but this is also a good sign to help the market recover and be patient waiting for me to think this year The price of other bitcoin or cryptocurrency will increase so keep up with this and you will get a great deal of money later this year.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:35:15 AM

As what always happening again its a pump,because market now are down and dont expect performing like what the previous year brings this will not happen this year trust me on that since bubbles are gone now

as long as we have strong faith and trust into cryptocurrency,every thing could happen.recovery and rebound to highest price ever is possible for bitcoin and altcoin price.
d

You are right that everything is possible for cryptocurrency the only thing that will matter is when would this happen,because thats can’t be assured
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:18:59 AM

Well it is so hard to speculate here about the market price movement of the cryptocurrency. Even the expert does not even have the correct predictions on the market price movement of the crypto in the market. However, i can sense that most of the members here in the forum are speculating something in common and that is the market price increase in the peak season of the year 2018.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:23:02 AM

I think its just a simply pump.  Bitcoin is in low vulume riht now,  maybe next month start for bullrun of bitcoin.  We will wait untill that happen.  Im one of the waiting for bitcoin bull run.  😘 GOOD LUCK FOR BITCOIN
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:31:48 AM

Yes market always gone green and sometimes red. This means that crypto has good market price volatility and for that there are many investors who are taking advantage on ita volatility by doing day trading. However, in my opinion it is not really that good doing day trading and holding is still the best way to earn potential profit.

liliano

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:35:38 AM

The fall in the prices of coins on the market has made most people lose hope of how stable the market will be. It is all about time we waited and spy the market because there will be a massive pump in time to come.

at the moment, what we can do is survive with a hold coin that is already in hand, optimistic that the market will improve because crypto is not ordinary technology and it needs a lot of people
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:39:18 AM

The fall in the prices of coins on the market has made most people lose hope of how stable the market will be. It is all about time we waited and spy the market because there will be a massive pump in time to come.

at the moment, what we can do is survive with a hold coin that is already in hand, optimistic that the market will improve because crypto is not ordinary technology and it needs a lot of people
Yes we need to keep holding coin we have specially bitcoin, we know how volatile bitcoin is, i feel bad when some people saying that this is the end of crypto currency because the market value is continue to falling down but as an investor i keep in my mind that all of this will recover and pumping so hard like what sky rocket do.

burakdat

Activity: 252

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:50:09 AM

This is because most of the altcoins are Ethereum platform base and relatively there are many investors of ETH since it is next to bitcoin and the people are thinking also that ETH may overtake bitcoin in terms of marketcap volume. Now they are withdrawing and getting back to the original and dominant crypto which is the bitcoin. So what happen to ETH? THe market price for ETH has huge fall down and its platform the ERC20 coins are being affected also.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:07:36 AM

It is their platform that has fall down that much which is the ETH. ERC20 coins are bleeding because of ETH market price fall down but still we should not worry because it could still bounce. We could not get good profit if market price is high already so there should be a good moment to kick off market price increase.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:23:53 AM

And again there is such a situation that everyone starts saying that everything is fine, although in reality things are not right.
it is done so that other users do not feel fear and panic, its influence is positive so that many people think that situation is a natural thing so they don't sell their coins because it will contribute to falling prices, I think such speculation needs to be built, if panic continues when prices will recover?
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:46:20 AM

Market is not refresh but want to make dump and lower price, many investor have lost much money because they have invest bitcoin at higher price and now was drop.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

In my very own opinion, the market did not refresh at all. The past few days the market goes red again and the market pump a little but turns to red again. I think that the market can't refresh this time but who knows when the next pump up goes high again, it will be the sign of the market to rise again?

nostrings

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:57:49 PM

The market has been very fragile, especially this year, so it has been falling and looking for lower support points.

I think many estimate that this month is the beginning of cryptocurrency to recover. I honestly don't really check the price of Bitcoin because the price goes down. Because that will only make me sad.
And I really hope this is the beginning of the market recovery. We know that the cryptocurrency market is in a bad situation lately.

I'm sure from this point on the market will recover.  It always picks back up during the later months of the year into christmas.  I'm using this tim eto pick up coins at a discount.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:20:53 AM

I guess the market is getting a pump for a while because of the price increase for a little price and I see bitcoin is also increasing too. but for daily, the trends still in the down area and perhaps, in a few days later, we will see an increase of the price because I see we are at the bottom and it's ready to swing up again. but if there are many people cannot hold their bitcoin and just panic, then the price cannot increase higher even for just $50. I hope that in the next weeks, there is a changing trend in the market so we will see the higher price.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:38:44 PM

True: in comparison with the altcoins, Bitcoin has not lost too much. Some of the cryptocurrencies managed to lose more than 50-70%. Hope, this situation will be changed very soon: the bull run time is coming.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: