Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:11:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Future  (Read 22466 times)
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:16:04 PM

I'm not a fan of Ripple, i just buy it to earn fiat and grab profits, it's like a non worthy coin! They are not even a real cryptocurrency, they are centralized and they look to grab mine and your money and crypto!
I'm not fudding, i already said i keep trading it when i feel a coming growth but these are facts, be safe and don't lose you money with ripple

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xTachibana

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:34:04 PM

RIPL is incredibly unstable and one jump in which they did not mean that it will again so no need in vain to hope

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
shiv06

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:39:10 PM

Ripple have a good marketcap. It's marketcap now $26,580,418,129. and XRP is cheap good potential coin for investment. i hope It,s great in coming future.    
Ulanisohon

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:41:28 PM

Opinions on Ripple. Will it actually spike or not worth the investment anymore?

I believe that we will see the XRP at a price of $5, perhaps this year, perhaps within the next year or two. At least during the next large-scale rally. Ripple is convenient for solving its tasks and is used in a large number of different corporate sectors, especially in the banking sector. Today more and more organizations join the Ripple-alliance , so the price of  XRP involuntarily should gradually grow up, even without rallying and market speculation.
Ward

Activity: 522
Merit: 257

XETHER - BET ON HONESTY !!!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:47:33 PM

Ripple have quick blockchain with 1500 transactions per second. Some banks use this blockchain in testnet. But this blockchain is separeted from token "Ripple", which grows up only with growing market cap

▄▄██████████▄▄     
     ▄████████████████▄   
   ▄████████████████████▄ 
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐██████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████▀
   ▀████████████████████▀ 
     ▀████████████████▀   
       ▀▀██████████▀▀     

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███  █████▀▀▀██  █  ███
███  ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███  ███
███  ██▀ █████ ▀██  ███
███  ██▄ █████ ▄██  ███
███  ████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
███  █████▄▄▄█████  ███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 ▀███████████████████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kashwin663

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:39:47 PM

there’s a lot of good reasons to be positive about the Ripple coin.Ripple has a bright future.they have great leadership.Ripple is a far more advanced platform than any crypto currency. Ripple is going to be one of the leading currency's in the digital currency generation. The people at ripple labs are so innovative in a way that the technology is still ahead of its time as of today.
ViceKing

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:01:42 PM

yes, ripple future bright but this time market price is low.Ripple is connecting from traditional currency with crypto currency, so ripple future is really bright. But for investment, i don't like Ripple because this coins have really big marketcap and expensive.and I think that Ripple has a fairly reliable future.
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:19:57 PM

Ripple is a very promising coin, and it definitely needs to be in your portfolio. The prolonged flat can be viewed from the point of view of energy storage. Now the market has stopped in anticipation of the decision of the two largest Korean banks, relatively full-scale implementation of ripple in its structure. Previous victories indicate a high probability of a positive outcome. Accordingly, it is necessary to monitor the course of events and stock ripple.

According to experts, the potential of ripple is huge. Every new day brings cryptocurrency support, in the form of popularity. The lack of black biography and latest triumphant events related to the interest of the sharks of the banking business, pointing the price direction of growth. Analysis of volatility and market reaction to the release of favorable news indicate the possibility of growth to the level of 2-3 dollars during 2018
Thus, ripple should definitely be in the spotlight, as this asset is promising, in terms of profitable investment. The coming year promises to be a new round of success for the system, joining which can make good money
Mrbee

Activity: 454

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:18:40 PM

Ripple forecast is very optimistic for 2018. Theoretically  the price may reach 8-10 dollars  but the actual cost is expected to be within 2-3 dollars.
During the 2017 and early 2018  XRP was added to many stock exchanges  including CoinRail, Huobi Pro, GMO Coin, DMM Bitcoin and others. Also there is an active talk about the future inclusion of Ripple into Coinbase.

mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:29:43 PM

I feel there's too much negativity/low trust involved in the Ripple for it to become a go to.

I wouldn't advise to invest in it if you're a newcommer as there's better fishes out there.

But if you are a holder alredy, I guess there still is some margin to make, with the crypto economy being pretty low at the moment.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:37:56 PM

It depends on how people value this coin or how they value decentralization,If cryptocurrency users consider decentralization as a  technical concept,People give it value and power..First of all I want to say that We all know how many ripples are in circulation,its obvious more than there is need for it,therefore its very hard to predict if it is good or not for investment,May I'm wrong but for me its not as attractive as other cheap coins or even Litecoin..Anyway I have one question: Why do I need to use ripple when there is bitcoin cash for micro transactions? I don't understand,So based on this,I can boldly say that there are too many,more perspective coins for investment than it.
drmaggoo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 07:44:39 PM

I think that this coin will cost 2-4 dollars in 2018. I do not expect a higher price from this project. It seems to me that this will be an excellent result for ripple.

Slugmonkey

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:13:23 PM

Its future depends with its owners, so as long as they are pumping and dumping it, you can assure yourself of great returns. Do not hesitate and invest with an open mind because a company like Ripple would never run away with your money. I still consider it a better investment than Alternate coins.
MNTCorp

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:16:14 PM

I think, that XRP it is first coin integrated in bank system, kind of BTC as first cryptocurrency, or ETH, as a platform for tokens. My opinion is - there will be much better coin, with more functionality and usability.
nirmalakk

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:53:38 AM

Ripple is one of the altcoin with huge market cap. It ranks No. 3 on the coinmarketcap, which proves that ripple is a potential altcoin. It is widely accepted and used by banks. Although the ripple is still limited, I believe it will overcome and that in the next few years it will grow and bring more profit to investors.
milada

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:57:45 AM

It has already started to show good rise in past 2 days. In the past 24 hours itself, it has risen for more than 10 5. I have some invested at $1 and will wait till it goes to  minimum $3.
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:14:38 PM

The ripple coin is centralize crypto currency so the ripple have more future like a bank adaptions in more county's and its already trading 0.55$ and the target is end of this years more than 2$ sure this the best time to invest in ripple.

I do believe that ripple will going be successful because of its blockchain. Ripples also offering to trade financial assets on the blockchain without high cost. It's fast to make transfers and payment with ripple and many big banks worldwide have become Ripple partners.
Rudementry

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:15:45 PM

I think that after the case when Ripple took 2nd place and overtaken by the capitalization of Ether, many became aware of the entire power of manipulation. If the whales want - they will pump the price. What is advantageous for them, then they also do. If you guess their plans - you will remain in the winning position. If not, you will lose.
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:16:08 PM

It has already started to show good rise in past 2 days. In the past 24 hours itself, it has risen for more than 10 5. I have some invested at $1 and will wait till it goes to  minimum $3.

Judging by the current trends, i think it will easily break $1 soon enough. Then we can see where it goes from there.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:22:57 PM

I hope it will grow to 5 bucks, because I bought for 2
Ahh you must wait it longer as this ripple will get harder to make at $1. I'm hoping that the developer will find more adoption on this coin to push the price to what you wanted at $5 and it seems far to happen with the current development from the team. Let's wait and see how it goes.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: