Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:57:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL ALL YOUR FIAT AND LIVE 100% CRYPTO!!!!  (Read 2418 times)
olya_n

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:03:06 PM

This is all purely individual. Many people hold on to the fact that they have (property, bank accounts), they are afraid of losing everything. This is because many do not believe in crypto currency as a means of earning and saving their money.
Therefore, everyone chooses his own way. Risking, selling property and taking your money from bank accounts to invest in crypto currency. Or hold on to what you have ....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:39:38 PM

It's never worth investing all your money in crypto, it's a big risk and a great chance to consume all your money, especially if you're new! First of all it is necessary to understand all the nuances and make an informed decision!
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:58:59 PM

I do admire people who took such a big risk to sell all assets for cryptoz

However, I am not ready to sell my assets for crypto yet. I have commitments for my parents and family. I guess I have to continue working for fiat money atm.  Undecided
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:05:43 PM

A while ago (2017) there was this Dutch family that sold all their assets for BTC and is now traveling around the world. He had around 500k USD worth of BTC and expects it will at least make 5x in the next 3 years. In the meanwhile, they are living modestly and using 20% of their cryptos to trade.

Would you dare to do the same? Sell all your FIAT for CRYPTO?

I would love to stop using fiat and just pay for everything with cryptocurrency, but the truth is we can't, we can't 100% get rid of fiat, because fiat is what is used by 99% of the world's population and the 1% of the people who use cryptocurrency can't really on it because there are not that many places that actually accept them, cryptocurrency is still not yet accepted by restaurants, supermarkets, hospitals, and all the main thing we need in our daily lives, so until it is accepted by every place in the world we are stuck with using fiat.
fotosonics

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:42:37 PM

It's never worth investing all your money in crypto, it's a big risk and a great chance to consume all your money, especially if you're new! First of all it is necessary to understand all the nuances and make an informed decision!
Totally agree with you, because many lose their money! You do not have to invest money that is not ready to lose, because crypto currency is a very big risk. As a rule, only 10% of traders earn on the market.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:45:17 PM

Well, why so? I think that people should invest only the money they are really ready to lose, today this is the principle of investing, because there is a lot of risk today in the crypto-currency segment. And if people sell everything in favor of the cryptvalut, they can stay without anything.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:02:22 AM

I am sure that such an act is very risky, but it has a chance of success. And in case of a positive result, your capital can grow tens of times.

It is insane. If you sell all of your fiat to get the cryptocurrency, and the market will fall, you will have no funds to survive even. yes, you can invest up to 30% in crypto but do not ever refuse from traditional money.
leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:06:59 AM

I dare not, because the risk of cryptocurrency market is very high.
The risk is proportional to the benefit, so most of the time I just invest my spare cash.

CryptoFlamingo

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:12:25 AM

I would never do it as I´m perfectly comfortable with having like 20% of my savings in crypto. For me it´s just great risk and if you have family with children, it is quite irresponsible
chakhigh

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:25:22 AM

I would say don't put all your eggs in one basket!!

It is good to have a portion of your fiat into crypto, but not all of it..

For a better investment decision, you can check Ftec features and benefits: https://ftec.ai

k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:31:44 AM

No,I wouldn't do it,as for me it is a very risky action,the cryptocurrencies are very unpredictable and unstable,it is almost impossible to predict their future price.I do believe that bitcoin will be growing but I cannot afford such risks.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:46:42 PM

Personally, I do not think I'll decide to do this. After all, too much is at stake. Therefore, it remains to believe in the restoration of the market, I will look forward to this moment.
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:22:15 PM

No i don't, the number of shop that accept crypto in my country is close to zero so i can't live without fiat right now, the government even banned crypto as a payment option so unless that decision is changed, no shop will dare to accept crypto. I think in a few years things will be different because crypto will become more popular and they can't keep banning it forever.

CHENIEN

Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:33:05 PM

That something really opposite on my future plan. And it is absolutely hard to do that fiat assets will turn into digital cryptocurrency, and even digital cryptocurrency is very valuable but it doesn't mean that we leave our life in fiat system and turn into digital cryptocurrency life. Because high percentage of different places that no access about cryptocurrency, and also high percentage of establishments are no longer knows about digital cryptocurrency, so the question is, how can we used our digital cryptocurrency assets in different places if those living people were no longer knowledge about digital cryptocurrency.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:58:42 PM

I appreciate their brave to take those risks. As known, crypto is full of risks even this is very promising. But, I'm sure that they have considered it carefully and wisely.
Whatever the decision, when we are ready and enough after analyzing and researching, it can minimize the risks.
I myself put some of my money for crypto and leave some savings in my offline business.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
panovnu

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:08:53 PM

A while ago (2017) there was this Dutch family that sold all their assets for BTC and is now traveling around the world. He had around 500k USD worth of BTC and expects it will at least make 5x in the next 3 years. In the meanwhile, they are living modestly and using 20% of their cryptos to trade.

Would you dare to do the same? Sell all your FIAT for CRYPTO?

This is a nice thread, I am thinking to do the same. Especially , regarding the PPF funds which are sitting idle in my bank account for so long.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:17:52 PM

If people are really willing to stock up enough patience, it can fully pay off a solid income with the market crypto, getting their dividends.
Barabulya

Activity: 450
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:26:00 PM

In my opinion now is the moment when there is still the opportunity to invest in crypt. Later it will be much more difficult and expensive.

Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:41:46 PM

Investing in crypto is a unique opportunity for society. The main thing is not to panic and continue to study the market, having patience.
trrewqs

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:44:17 PM

I think this is a very risky investment. You can not invest so much, you have to reduce your risks as much as you can.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: