Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:19:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 8585 times)
maxbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:53:50 PM

Just to be clear, Cryptfunder is a crypto venture fund or just a listing tool for ICO's and help them to find investors?
We are doing like a hybrid mashup of business models Shark Tank and Kickstarter. We are going to provide funding, hard crypto assets, to those projects that are needing funding for their pre-ICO launch, other components to strengthen their product etc in exchange for their pre-sale tokens. So kind of like shark tank gets a piece of the business in a percentage basis, CF will get a certain negotiated amount of tokens for this funding.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:37:59 AM

Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:39:23 AM

I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:42:23 AM

Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?

In fact, this is the choice of each person. There is a risk in this. This is a dangerous activity and you should not listen to the rest
Seidr

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:46:54 AM

In fact, this is the choice of each person. There is a risk in this. This is a dangerous activity and you should not listen to the rest

Do you propose that I analyze myself? I agree with you, but I want to know the opinions of others
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:51:22 AM

Do you propose that I analyze myself? I agree with you, but I want to know the opinions of others

I understood you. It's logical that you want to know the opinions of other project participants in order to gain new knowledge and experience. Correctly?
Seidr

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:55:56 AM

Yes exactly. it will be very important to draw a conclusion and make a decision on the investment contribution. I worry
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:00:36 AM

Yes exactly. it will be very important to draw a conclusion and make a decision on the investment contribution. I worry

This is a risky activity, you need to do a lot of analysis and decide whether you need to risk your own funds. But on the whole it can bring profit
Seidr

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:05:10 AM

This is a risky activity, you need to do a lot of analysis and decide whether you need to risk your own funds. But on the whole it can bring profit

I think that this project is quite capable of being implemented and it is worth investing in it. The team is very strong. Do not worry
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:09:42 AM

I think that this project is quite capable of being implemented and it is worth investing in it. The team is very strong. Do not worry

I want to study the project and the project team in more detail in order to decide exactly whether to invest or not. It is very important for me
Seidr

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:14:21 AM

I want to study the project and the project team in more detail in order to decide exactly whether to invest or not. It is very important for me

I understand you, I think that you should not worry, the project is proven and is able to further develop, so your funds will grow. I'm sure
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:18:42 AM

I understand you, I think that you should not worry, the project is proven and is able to further develop, so your funds will grow. I'm sure

Thanks for the help. I also think that the project is strong and independent.
Seidr

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:23:16 AM

Is there information about the activity program on the project? Has anyone started to take part? I can not find the information
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:27:50 AM

Is there information about the activity program on the project? Has anyone started to take part? I can not find the information

Hi, I also looked for information and did not find it. It seems to me that the program has not started yet on the project, that's why there is no information
Seidr

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:32:26 AM

Hi, I also looked for information and did not find it. It seems to me that the program has not started yet on the project, that's why there is no information

And you do not know when there will be any information? I want to start promoting the project in social networks, but I can not (
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:37:00 AM

And you do not know when there will be any information? I want to start promoting the project in social networks, but I can not (

I think we should wait for the news from the project team, the site will have the most important information and launch the project. The news will be on the main page of the site.
Seidr

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:42:00 AM

I agree that the community should wait and hope that the team will soon launch a program to promote the project
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:46:36 AM

I agree that the community should wait and hope that the team will soon launch a program to promote the project

And you are planning on which platform to sell the project? Where do you think this styot is doing more wisely?
Seidr

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:51:42 AM

And you are planning on which platform to sell the project? Where do you think this styot is doing more wisely?

I think about working on facebook, because I have a large number of subscribers who can become new members of the project if they have an interest
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:57:39 AM

I think about working on facebook, because I have a large number of subscribers who can become new members of the project if they have an interest

And why did you decide that your subscribers will be interested in participating in this project? What will they be interested in? Why are you so sure about your subscribers?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: