Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:38:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 8585 times)
leptoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:27:22 PM

Hey. I noticed that the project provides security for user data and security of means. It pleased me. This means that the project is very good.
Hello. I think so too. The project is working at a high level. If security is not provided here, it is unlikely that users will participate.
Okay, so I can be calm. And what about the development team? Who are they? Guys, can you tell me that?
These are professionals who have long been working in this field.  Therefore, they do not have any problems/
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:32:41 PM

Hey. I noticed that the project provides security for user data and security of means. It pleased me. This means that the project is very good.
Hello. I think so too. The project is working at a high level. If security is not provided here, it is unlikely that users will participate.
Okay, so I can be calm. And what about the development team? Who are they? Guys, can you tell me that?
These are professionals who have long been working in this field.  Therefore, they do not have any problems/
I have a few more questions about the team. Are they from the same country?  Do they have enough experience to make the project successful?
leptoon

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:35:23 PM

I have a few more questions about the team. Are they from the same country?  Do they have enough experience to make the project successful?
Hmm, as far as I know, no, they are from different countries.  But this does not prevent them from working together. And they do it very well.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:41:12 PM

Hmm, as far as I know, no, they are from different countries.  But this does not prevent them from working together. And they do it very well.
I hope that you are right. I want to make a profit and I think that this is where I can get it. You agree with me?
leptoon

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:43:48 PM

I hope that you are right. I want to make a profit and I think that this is where I can get it. You agree with me?
Wow, what self-confidence. It is commendable.  If you do everything right, you can earn. Good luck.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:46:52 PM

Wow, what self-confidence. It is commendable.  If you do everything right, you can earn. Good luck.
Thank you very much.
I think that you will also be able to earn money here, because it's easy.  Smiley
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:55:33 PM

Hi. I've heard a lot about this project. I think this looks promising. And what do you think?
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:00:57 PM

Hi. I've heard a lot about this project. I think this looks promising. And what do you think?
Hello. Tell me first where did you learn about the project?  I'm curious to find out. Or is it a secret?  Grin
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:04:16 PM

Hello. Tell me first where did you learn about the project?  I'm curious to find out. Or is it a secret?  Grin
I accidentally found this on the Internet. Then I asked my friends, it turned out that they also knew about the project.  So what about the prospects?
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:08:00 PM

I accidentally found this on the Internet. Then I asked my friends, it turned out that they also knew about the project.  So what about the prospects?
Well, I think that the project has a future. It looks attractive and many users are already interested in this.
It is obvious.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:11:36 PM

Well, I think that the project has a future. It looks attractive and many users are already interested in this.
It is obvious.
How many people are already taking part? Can you tell me? I want to know.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:13:39 PM

It is obvious.
Unfortunately, I do not know this. But I know for sure that many people are interested in participating. Therefore, you need to think more quickly about your participation.
Duyenng792

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:14:38 PM

Right! Everyone was scared to invest when btc was down and now it's continually growing, the investors are back to crypto!
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:16:57 PM

Hello. Tell me first where did you learn about the project?  I'm curious to find out. Or is it a secret?  Grin
I accidentally found this on the Internet. Then I asked my friends, it turned out that they also knew about the project.  So what about the prospects?
It is obvious.
Unfortunately, I do not know this. But I know for sure that many people are interested in participating. Therefore, you need to think more quickly about your participation.
I almost made up my mind. I'll read a few more reviews and then I can understand everything.  Will you help me if you need to?
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:19:43 PM

Hello. Tell me first where did you learn about the project?  I'm curious to find out. Or is it a secret?  Grin
I accidentally found this on the Internet. Then I asked my friends, it turned out that they also knew about the project.  So what about the prospects?
It is obvious.
I almost made up my mind. I'll read a few more reviews and then I can understand everything.  Will you help me if you need to?
Oh sure. Write if you have any questions, I'll try to answer. Or ask someone else to help you.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:23:06 PM

It is obvious.
Oh sure. Write if you have any questions, I'll try to answer. Or ask someone else to help you.
Well, thank you, bro. I hope that I will understand everything myself.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:30:36 PM

I heard that among large investors there is an opinion that this project is the only high-quality investment platform
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:34:41 PM

I heard that among large investors there is an opinion that this project is the only high-quality investment platform
Where did you get this information from? usually this information comes to certain paid forums and resources as a forecast. This information is not worth the small money
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:37:08 PM

Where did you get this information from? usually this information comes to certain paid forums and resources as a forecast. This information is not worth the small money
I got this information using my own connections. Believe it or not - it's up to you, I'm not forcing you to invest, but I'm just saying that there is an authoritative opinion
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:39:43 PM

I got this information using my own connections. Believe it or not - it's up to you, I'm not forcing you to invest, but I'm just saying that there is an authoritative opinion
I'm afraid this is another throw-in. Project teams often stimulate artificial demand during pre-sales through opinion leaders. Such entries on the forums can be found quite often
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: