Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:40:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35045 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:41:07 PM

I am just curious about the Decoin credit cards; why do you developed 5 different credit cards? Was it not possible to implement all in one card? Will it be possible to use these credit cards all over the world or are there going to be some limitations ?

It's normal, bank itself provides various types of credit card with different types of benefits depends on client's needs. DECOIN provides five 5 types of credit card and all depending on the amount investment in DECOIN.

Wait, what does this mean?  It looks like the bigger you invest the smaller percentage you will get from commissions? How are they going to encourage big contributors?

No you misunderstand it, commissions per transaction refers to fees that have to pay on each transaction you make. For example if you invest $100,000, you get Black card and pay only 0,01% fee. if you compare that to basic card you have to pay %2 on each transaction which is more high.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:58:26 PM

This is a good move for this platform so far. Airdrop event will surely help for DECOIN project to be known here in bitcoin community. But for me it is not enough, they should have bounty campaigns inorder to gain more popularity because as I have noticed, the dev team did not do anything to promote this project here in crypto world and most importantly in social medias.
Most coins do airdrop these days is just a way of creating awareness and letting investors take note Is a good strategy actually

it is a good strategy to fill your telegram group with airdrop hunters may be -  I am not sure how many of them are going to be an investor for this project. But airdrops are fine things - I already have over 134 different tokens and if you sell them in the right moment you can get in avarage 200-300 usd. (but this is just 10% from all airdorp tokens you get, 90% will have no value)
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:33:08 AM

This is a good move for this platform so far. Airdrop event will surely help for DECOIN project to be known here in bitcoin community. But for me it is not enough, they should have bounty campaigns inorder to gain more popularity because as I have noticed, the dev team did not do anything to promote this project here in crypto world and most importantly in social medias.
Most coins do airdrop these days is just a way of creating awareness and letting investors take note Is a good strategy actually

I agree,we noticed the same thing mate. Nowadays, it's very important that in every project the active and attentive  of the team members. I was amazed  about the information  that the team are 24*7 available. Its really an advantage that the project have responsible members and also intelligent team members that can gain the trust of the clients and probable investors on this project.

24*7 availability with a great monitoring support team behind handling all the issues and queries is really awesome that we can experience active involvement with Decoin.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:45:50 AM

I am just curious about the Decoin credit cards; why do you developed 5 different credit cards? Was it not possible to implement all in one card? Will it be possible to use these credit cards all over the world or are there going to be some limitations ?

It's normal, bank itself provides various types of credit card with different types of benefits depends on client's needs. DECOIN provides five 5 types of credit card and all depending on the amount investment in DECOIN.

Wait, what does this mean?  It looks like the bigger you invest the smaller percentage you will get from commissions? How are they going to encourage big contributors?

No you misunderstand it, commissions per transaction refers to fees that have to pay on each transaction you make. For example if you invest $100,000, you get Black card and pay only 0,01% fee. if you compare that to basic card you have to pay %2 on each transaction which is more high.

This is one of the good features of the DECOIN that would potentially attract and gain investors to use and buy those cards for future purposes. The customer  will gain big discounts and freebies just by using it right?

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:58:53 AM

https://i.imgur.com/sWdc0xm.png

This is one of the good features of the DECOIN that would potentially attract and gain investors to use and buy those cards for future purposes. The customer  will gain big discounts and freebies just by using it right?

Yes that is true. This is a great card for attracting more people, users, supporters and much importantly is the serious investors that will keep trusting this project to help in the continuous developments of the Decoin project here in the crypto currency community as the first blockchain profit sharing exchange platform. So keep up team Decoin and strive for the better.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:06:06 AM

It is a good analysis on the plans however on basing the investments with the individual plan we choose with the Decoin they will also share the profits accordingly high.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:06:32 AM

I agree with you that the tactics of air navigation allow not only developers to tell about the project, but also users have a chance to get prospective coins

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:20:37 AM

I like the way the developers approached their project. But will the company go bounty? I would like to take part in it, because I like the concept of the project
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:13:41 AM

Now airdrop was divided into two camps, some just earn eth on fake deceptive airdrops, and is really honest which pay, but the sums usually cheap, and it is necessary to wait of two months, only couple of good payments were in 2017.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:11:08 AM

https://i.imgur.com/sWdc0xm.png

It is a good analysis on the plans however on basing the investments with the individual plan we choose with the Decoin they will also share the profits accordingly high.

In other words, commission fee means transacrions fee right? That you will pay additional payment for some transaction? I just want to clear it out.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:14:12 AM

Now airdrop was divided into two camps, some just earn eth on fake deceptive airdrops, and is really honest which pay, but the sums usually cheap, and it is necessary to wait of two months, only couple of good payments were in 2017.
Decoin airdrop is much worthy than others. Which they gives good offers and easy one. This can gather more investors and will build a big community in the future.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:41:59 AM

Another great project involving Profit Sharing Exchanges by adopting a first project blockbain technology. I hope that they can provide a good and high quality security. If projecy is secure, then a good investor can be found and the investor will agree to invest in it yourself
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:55:35 AM

Just be careful for picking up the airdrop because there are so many spam tokens which will be given to your wallet address without doing anything.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:24:42 AM

Just be careful for picking up the airdrop because there are so many spam tokens which will be given to your wallet address without doing anything.
of course you need to be sufficiently selective in this matter. Because there are a lot of such cases. I'm sure the Decoin project is not in this number and their airdrop will be successful.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:30:42 AM

Well, it is pretty a good idea that they have these computation which those who wanted to avail their services about their credit cards. Investors can surely totally understand how much fees they will pay according to what type that they are going to avail.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:38:08 AM

hi decoin community. a new set of decoin airdrop is available for everyone.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3468449.0

Thank you for these update, Surely many will join not only the airdrop but also in the bounty campaign that you have launched, It could boost more the popularity of DECOIN in a web.
This airdrop is more like a mini-bounty company. I wonder the project has a full-fledged bounty company?

I just think that it is impossible to make such a grandiose project without spending a bounty company. At this forum there are a lot of investors and a subscription company must be sure.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:30:30 AM

Another great project involving Profit Sharing Exchanges by adopting a first project blockbain technology. I hope that they can provide a good and high quality security. If projecy is secure, then a good investor can be found and the investor will agree to invest in it yourself

Yeah right but not only being secured but also having an active and serious team can really help us to become successful, also they need to be more active in marketing and advertising of decoin project.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:32:42 AM

Then it should be a transaction fee instead of commission, I thought if you will also get a commission from transactions depending on what you have invested.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:53:23 AM

The project has a video presentation - it would be a good time to tell about your project. Excess would not have been for any project
Any sort display of opportunities of the project, not only the video presentation, will be able to influence very positively his development, the more various advertizing, the better.

It is like they need more innovation abut promoting the project. Which is the very vital factor to considered in order for them to get some support from the people. Decoin seems to be a good platform and the team were doing their best to make more promotions to make their platform be popular here in this forum.

Not only here in forum but it needs to become popular worldwide so that the  team will have enough funds to support the continues developments of this project. Looking forward for more updates about decoin project.
Quite right! After all, in order to achieve a good result in the development of the project, you need to develop an advertising company that can create a good presentation of the project in the video and also on posters. Then more users will see the information and maybe want to join the project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:06:50 PM

Yes, and airdrops are really a good way of increasing their exposures and popularity. This will help the project to attract more investors to check decoin and hopefully make some investments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: