Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:23:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35043 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:34:11 PM

I think that this project is trying their best, but still that expected support is not faced yet,I think that this can be fixed by improving internal factors.

For sure the developers and staffs will be doing improvement in case this will happen, especially if the site and the member's information will leak or got hacked.
There will be no chances to leak such information as the developers have actively involved in building the safety encrypted measures we are highly protected from hackers and decoin is leading with all Security.
The issue of security must be kept in mind all the time.Because if the platform is not protected from hackers, it will have few users
I, like many here, am interested in security issues.And if Dean really is as safe as the developers say, then I will trust him
They actually know that security will be the major issue here so basically they will put it as their major issue to handle am sure they will maintain that
The team should plan about it already since making the project, you will really plan ahead of time what will they going to do. In case that the security will go wrong, they have solution about it already.
The team won't let that happened guys. We know that they work hard for their ptoject and they will do their best to make their platfom trustable and reliable.
We could experience more hackers who are actively texting in the social platforms of the project and scamming the participants but we seek Decoin team have actively engaged in eradicating all those checks and safeguarding all the investors.
From where do you have such information on the fact that the decoin team is really involved in elimination of a source of these SMS? If it is the truth, then developers have already quite proved as it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:05:58 PM

Over time, more and more infrastructure projects like this and me as a regular user are very pleased.
Every day, the project has more support. This has a positive effect on his popularity and activity. Thanks to our support, the team is moving forward!
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:32:47 PM

Over time, more and more infrastructure projects like this and me as a regular user are very pleased.
Every day, the project has more support. This has a positive effect on his popularity and activity. Thanks to our support, the team is moving forward!
It's good that the team is gaining popularity, they should remain active and responsive to gain more investors too
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:40:16 PM

I think that this project is trying their best, but still that expected support is not faced yet,I think that this can be fixed by improving internal factors.

For sure the developers and staffs will be doing improvement in case this will happen, especially if the site and the member's information will leak or got hacked.
There will be no chances to leak such information as the developers have actively involved in building the safety encrypted measures we are highly protected from hackers and decoin is leading with all Security.
The issue of security must be kept in mind all the time.Because if the platform is not protected from hackers, it will have few users
I think if their is a project security issues the team that in charge in this matter should be attentive enough to  get into the bottom of the project issues. Security issues are very sensitive and seriou need to be solve as soon as possible for the big chance of winning
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:33:22 PM

I think if their is a project security issues the team that in charge in this matter should be attentive enough to  get into the bottom of the project issues. Security issues are very sensitive and seriou need to be solve as soon as possible for the big chance of winning

Security really a serious matter where in fact this should be prioritized first. Decoin team probably already know the importance of having a secured security system because their platform holds some big assets which it is the most important matter to be taking care of.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:54:31 PM

If you are talking about their Telegram Community that's because they have launched an Airdrop reward for joining and inviting more members until they reach 10thousand members.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:01:50 PM

It's good that the team is gaining popularity, they should remain active and responsive to gain more investors too

This is based on their hard work and great strategy about promoting the project. Being also new, they keep making development and features to keep their platforms ahead from the existing platform that already been established.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
becruxrubbish

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:02:16 PM

Decoin has a very strong and good team. Each of Decoin's experienced management team has no less than10 years of experience in marketing and selling financial instruments.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:02:23 PM

If you look at how the development team works, you can understand that they are very serious, so the project should be successful.
Yes, the team is very concern about the project and they are taking the project very seriously. The developers are always taking major actions towards the project to make the ico hugely successful. And they are consistently pushing forward the project towards the success. Sooner or later they will succeed.
Of course the team will do it. Why? Because if the team will not keep on kicking here in the community of crypto currency then the team Decoin know for sure what will happen to them in here. No developments and innovation will only lead this project into crusial situation and will not be able to reach its goal and success. So, I hope that the Decoim team will keep on striving.
Your opinion it most likely can and be correct, but it seems to me it all depends on the developers and the team.
Definitely it will really depend on the developers. Even if it have a very supporting community, if they will not be serious enough, everything will be useless. Let's see how things will be in the future of this project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:38:05 PM

You mean that 50% of all profit from your exchange will be distributed to coin holders? From trading fees, listing fees. etc? Does this means, that your coins can consider like dividends?

According the whitepaper, as coin holder, you will get 6.2% ANNUAL INTEREST if you stake your coins on DECOIN’s online wallet, because they are using proof of stake (you will get it in Decoin). Additional, DECOIN will redistribute 10-20% of its revenues on D-TEP, depending on the average daily VOLUME generated on D-TEP’s platform. So in somehow it's similar to dividends.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:22:17 PM

If you look at how the development team works, you can understand that they are very serious, so the project should be successful.
Yes, the team is very concern about the project and they are taking the project very seriously. The developers are always taking major actions towards the project to make the ico hugely successful. And they are consistently pushing forward the project towards the success. Sooner or later they will succeed.
Of course the team will do it. Why? Because if the team will not keep on kicking here in the community of crypto currency then the team Decoin know for sure what will happen to them in here. No developments and innovation will only lead this project into crusial situation and will not be able to reach its goal and success. So, I hope that the Decoim team will keep on striving.
Your opinion it most likely can and be correct, but it seems to me it all depends on the developers and the team.
This is the normal. As we can know, community at any project, especially at exchange project is the most important.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:43:44 PM

Thats right. Security issues can be really harmful and should be taken care of as soon as possible. I hope the security is strong with this platform as it contains regular flow of capital.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:45:14 PM

This is the normal. As we can know, community at any project, especially at exchange project is the most important.
Yes of course project is theost important. Because the project is the one that is focus of the team. Without the project then, what will the whole Decoin team will be fighting for and keep striving. But still, I'm rooting for the whole team.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:54:10 PM

If you are talking about their Telegram Community that's because they have launched an Airdrop reward for joining and inviting more members until they reach 10thousand members.

Now a days getting thousands of subscribers or followers or telegram members is not so difficult ... and also not so expensive ... you can fill up your telegram channel in a few minutes for 200-300 usd with thousands of people
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:55:37 PM

If you look at how the team works and now even launched a very interesting airdrop, I think the team should be a successful company.
Yeah, dude. This is the very interesting airdrop I have ever seen in the history of cryptocurrency, I hope they would be making some impact on the cryptocurrency history.
Well I am always joining crypto airdrops and this airdrop campaign so is what Im looking forward to. Btw when can we get the tokens to our wallet?

Airdrops really help projects to increase its popularity, so I am sure that decoin exposures and popularity now already increased, I just hope that team will continue to become more active now.

Airdrop help in getting followers for their socials media quickly and actually it works better than bounty, because for some reason people when they see the word aidrop, they go crazy for it.

Not anymore. Good airdrops give you now the tokens if you do the KYC and most people doesnt want to give their data for airdrop. I also ignore know these kind of airdrops and bounties.

They created that idea so that they can minimize some abuser and also participants can't easily earn tokens because they need to do some certain tasks. KYC somehow has some advantage even though some don't like it because they prefer to be anonymous.

I think is not bad at all KYC is really heping some ico alot just check bounty with KYC for example the only problem i think AML
KYC is Know Your Customer in case you don't know, it will help the company to know each person that currently investing in the project.
This is needed for project for avoiding AML. Almost project do it, but a lot of project don't need KYC still have successful. If running KYC, i think should be easy step and quickly authentication, i myself have problem with KYC when submit my ID and i have angry with it so much.
Paniudto

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:09:41 AM

You mean that 50% of all profit from your exchange will be distributed to coin holders? From trading fees, listing fees. etc? Does this means, that your coins can consider like dividends?
Where do you read this one buddy? 50% of all profit will be given to coin holders is just insane. If this project will push through i think many investor will be lured into this scheme.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:51:54 AM

Decoin has a very strong and good team. Each of Decoin's experienced management team has no less than10 years of experience in marketing and selling financial instruments.
Many actually do not consider the experience but we need to see how expertise and potentially skilled in handling all the issues and Decoin team deserves such outstanding capabilities.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:59:16 AM

The project DECOIN has continuously gained more and more supporters, I think it because of the legit promotions, efforts, and advertisement of the team.
This is really an expected outcome of the project and need more supporters that will gain more investors and easily we can reach the targets it's a success made together.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:37:20 AM

The project DECOIN has continuously gained more and more supporters, I think it because of the legit promotions, efforts, and advertisement of the team.
This is really an expected outcome of the project and need more supporters that will gain more investors and easily we can reach the targets it's a success made together.

So you claim it's an expected outcome for this project, can you bother to explain WHY you feel it is an expected outcome though? Needs more citation
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:21:53 AM

I agree with your opinion because with more support for my own project also convinced the easier also to get investors join the project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: