Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:48:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35065 times)
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:43:19 AM

Over time, more and more infrastructure projects like this and me as a regular user are very pleased.
Every day, the project has more support. This has a positive effect on his popularity and activity. Thanks to our support, the team is moving forward!

The project DECOIN has continuously gained more and more supporters, I think it because of the legit promotions, efforts, and advertisement of the team.
This is really an expected outcome of the project and need more supporters that will gain more investors and easily we can reach the targets it's a success made together.
I agree with your opinion because with more support for my own project also convinced the easier also to get investors join the project.

Beside of the team members, Supporters of the project is also played a big role to make this project popular which helps a lot to make investors gain trust and invest. Helping together is one of those keys to success,  so better maintain it always.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:15:33 AM

Over time, more and more infrastructure projects like this and me as a regular user are very pleased.
Every day, the project has more support. This has a positive effect on his popularity and activity. Thanks to our support, the team is moving forward!

The project DECOIN has continuously gained more and more supporters, I think it because of the legit promotions, efforts, and advertisement of the team.
This is really an expected outcome of the project and need more supporters that will gain more investors and easily we can reach the targets it's a success made together.

So you claim it's an expected outcome for this project, can you bother to explain WHY you feel it is an expected outcome though? Needs more citation
I think he/she mistyped the expected outcome and it should be expected income rather than expected outcome, just calm.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:58:13 AM

I agree bud and its not just moving forward but moving FAST forward toward its goal, lets continue building a bigger community.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:01:49 AM

I agree bud and its not just moving forward but moving FAST forward toward its goal, lets continue building a bigger community.
With this kind of pace and momentum of the team Decoin, this project has no doubt will make the Decoin community much more larger than it is now. Because as days goes by, more peopl le are keep on engaging ang getting curious about this project and wanted know more and understand much better what the Decoin goal really is.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:49:31 AM

The team for Decoin is actually quite probable and good. The team has a very big experience in crypto-currency, and this means that the company will make developers better and the project's future will be very much.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:50:40 AM

With this kind of pace and momentum of the team Decoin, this project has no doubt will make the Decoin community much more larger than it is now. Because as days goes by, more peopl le are keep on engaging ang getting curious about this project and wanted know more and understand much better what the Decoin goal really is.
We saw many similar projects with great ideas, but few of them work. The team needs to work very hard to achieve success.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:02:31 AM

I agree, decoin team are giving their best to make this project successful. They are exerting more efforts to develop and prove to us that it's really worth investing here.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:15:08 AM

I agree with your opinion because with more support for my own project also convinced the easier also to get investors join the project.
Yeah, as this project is in progression stage we just hoping that there would be many supporters as well as investors on this awesome project. As I really appreciated their platform in which it will able to have a share while you have been part on their trading site. Hopefully this project will success and competitive enough.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:22:13 AM

We saw many similar projects with great ideas, but few of them work. The team needs to work very hard to achieve success.

A lot of projects now with same same features already existed and some of them are successful now, I hope that decoin will also become a successful project soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:45:21 AM

I agree, decoin team is giving their best to make this project successful. They are exerting more efforts to develop and prove to us that it's really worth investing here.
Yes, the team which behind the project is continuously working hard on its development as well as they are constantly putting efforts in the ico to make its development complete as early as possible. I really hope due to the team members effort the project will reach on the great heights of success.

wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:56:03 AM

Decoin seems more astonishing with the advanced innovations and the highly skilled team with a great experience expertise derivables those can easily handle all the scenarios.

This is good news for the project and also don't forget the promoters and all the supporters of DECOIN ICO. I visited their site and saw the improvements like they already have 4k plus members registered,  2,547,910 coins sold and have raised 1,652,613 Million dollars.

With your given data, it is not a surprise that they achieved that numbers platform like this really needs to be supported because they have a good concept towards their users. Decoin will surely increased more members and we can see that they are been able to handle the project very well.

Well he has not provided ANY proof for what he seems to claim, so I wouldn't really readily trust that data given all the false info in crypto

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:02:01 PM

A lot of projects now with same same features already existed and some of them are successful now, I hope that decoin will also become a successful project soon.
Decoin have their own innovation which others don't have. Decoin will be successful if they will pursue the best for the projecr and work hard as well.
I agree, Decoin would not let the project won't success. The team will work hard and double their efforts to make the project reach their goals.
wiredideas

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:04:08 PM

Do you have any bounty program?

Please check out bounty program here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311816
Great! The bounty manager is very responsive and it looks very good for the future of the project. I'm curious how if my friends join the bounty too?

It is one of the valuable factors that needs to have for every team inorder to gained positive feedbacks and good reputations from the people around the world. And also, it gives more motivations for all supporters of this project to continue and give full supports by promoting it to the social networks and in the bitcoin forum.

Because we value our community, we put a dedicated person to answer all your questions here and that man is me  Smiley

It's good to see a person like you. To work in such a team is one luck, as everything is done to achieve the maximum result. Continue to work too!
Indeed, the project is growing every day and is becoming more and more popular. I'm interested in what are the current events in the project, what news or updates are available to date?

We are still in our Pre-Sale Stage with a massive 50% bonus. You still have 26 days left to buy our coin and enjoy that massive bonus. We are starting the groundwork for a massive multilingual 24/7 online chat support so you guys will get the answer when you need and where you need it.
Whether you hide information on funds of Pre-ICO raised at the moment for stages? If isn't present, then you could sound these figures?

You can see how much we have sold right now on our website  https://www.decoin.io/
I visited your site and I really liked the design, but I saw only the numbers of the tokens sold. Do you have a smart contract on a githab or a public wallet?

Decoin is not an erc-20 asset. Public wallet is set on the 3rd qtr of 2018. Here is our gitbhub address  https://github.com/DECOINio/DTEP

wiredideas

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:06:14 PM

Do you have any bounty program?

The bounty program link in the OP page is not listed on the front so it is really hard to find where is it. But  I found it right away. Goodluck on supporting DECOIN. 
The link below, Best Regards

Our bounty is live now https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311816.Please post all bounty-related issues in our bounty thread
Yes, thank for this information. I have plan to do videos talking about Decoin, which i should choose? Decoin white paper or SWOT analysis, or.... etc.

Our whitepaper should take care of all your needs.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:09:23 PM

If you are talking about their Telegram Community that's because they have launched an Airdrop reward for joining and inviting more members until they reach 10thousand members.

But still, if launching AirDrop will help collect a large number of users and investors, then this will be a good way. I hope that after the launch there will be a large amount of live support from users who decided to join the project.
wiredideas

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:09:29 PM

DECOIN project looks quite interesting but this project is still new so we can't say anything about it. The devlopers will also launch their own trading platform for this project so i think this is a benifital for all this token holders. This will also helps them to trade their tokens easily.
As the developers are launching their own exchange platform can we expect the transaction services costs with the platform for decoin participants will be less or zero completely, that will encourage even the new participants.

We can tell you and promise that yeah, our transaction fee will be zero, but i would be lying to myself and i would sound outright scammy when i say so. I mean how can we support our operations if we will not take in some profits right? We have transaction fees but ours will be one of the cheapest if not the cheapest among our peers.

wiredideas

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:13:54 PM

Decoin is a project that has everything to take off and surprise the cryptomaniacs
The platform is really packed with features and tweaks to help investors out. I hope people study the platform and gather interest about it.
As we analyze whitepapets of Decoin seems very promising with all the possibilities and objectives hoe they plan to achieve the targets which satisfies all the investors in a better way.

Decoin is one of the best projects of 2018. If you have read our whitepaper already you can't help but notice the noble purpose that's driving us into greatness. We offer revenue sharing. This scheme is seldom or even not offered by our competitors. We would love to empower our users and give them what they truly deserve.

wiredideas

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:16:19 PM

I saw the early update about the huge airdrop from the team. Well, this is a good chance for DECOIN to attract more supporters to promote and potentially recruit members to invest.
Absolutely, this is Decoin chance to prove to the crypto market that this project is worth to invest. Number of prospects investors and supporters are now clearly sending their interest in the project. Expected for next few days, number of investors will increase and success will be in project teams hands.
The team should work or advertising and marketing in order to attract more investors as they have a lot of followers and increase in the number of investors can help the project succeed

We will embark on a massive PR campaign to let everyone know that Decoin has arrived and we will take the exchange space by storm.

wiredideas

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:18:33 PM

If you look at how the team works and now even launched a very interesting airdrop, I think the team should be a successful company.

Yes that's true. Airdrop is one tool that will help us to be known. And we will appreciate all your help in spreading the word. Thanks.

wiredideas

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:23:43 PM

I saw the early update about the huge airdrop from the team. Well, this is a good chance for DECOIN to attract more supporters to promote and potentially recruit members to invest.
Absolutely, this is Decoin chance to prove to the crypto market that this project is worth to invest. Number of prospects investors and supporters are now clearly sending their interest in the project. Expected for next few days, number of investors will increase and success will be in project teams hands.
The team should work or advertising and marketing in order to attract more investors as they have a lot of followers and increase in the number of investors can help the project succeed

Yes we will embark on a massive PR campaign in the coming weeks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: