Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:17:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 17499 times)
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:27:18 PM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Patience on waiting for your coins to increase before selling it is really the key in this industry because some of the new traders are worrying about the prices of their coin when the market is dumping and they tend to sell their coins at the lowest price that makes lose a huge amount of profit.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:28:56 PM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Patience is indeed vital. A lot of people seem to come in expecting quick gains, and price movements to always be upwards. People also tend to panic whenever a coin starts dropping. The most valuable advice to anyone new who is looking at price charts and panicking is this: zoom out. Look at the long term trend in crypto, look at where prices were a year ago, and five years ago. Crypto is the future, and eventual mainstream adoption of blockchain and smart contracts etc is inevitable... but there will certainly be bumps along the road.

Be calm, look to the future, don't panic.

ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:31:21 PM

Patience on waiting for your coins to increase before selling it is really the key in this industry because some of the new traders are worrying about the prices of their coin when the market is dumping and they tend to sell their coins at the lowest price that makes lose a huge amount of profit.

With a new coin, the situation is always more difficult, because you do not know the likely level to which it can definitely grow, for old coins everything is easier, this is at least the level to which the price has already reached

Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:33:57 PM

Yes. you are right, but this industry as all others needs that huge amount of noobs, because here the money from greedy goes to patient ones.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:40:32 PM

Yes, I believe patience is the best strategy and the best attitude if you join Bitcoin.  I am new here and my friends who are here quite sometimes already adviced me to be patience.  I took their advice by heart and now I am doing fine.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:45:57 PM

Yes,I believe this.In crypto world,the price has ups and downs.If you buy some Btc or altcoins then you can hold this.The hold period is may be longer some time .In that time,you have to be patience.Then you able to claim your profit.

emanbea07

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:50:52 PM

Yes. Because patience is a vertue to success If  you are a trader . Be patience always . And dont panic wheb price is going down. Hold and wait to pump again a price.
haggaik

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:52:42 PM

In deed that's the true nature of life and investment. Though few investors and traders have this virtues but is the key success in all area of involvement. Mostly in our current crypto-world today, when some coins is dipping it would all seems as everything is going to zero but never the patience one smile later all.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:08:27 PM

Yes. Because patience is a vertue to success If  you are a trader . Be patience always . And dont panic wheb price is going down. Hold and wait to pump again a price.
Now we are experiencing it in real time. many panic sellers sold their coins when the last dump happened but now the market is recovering those who hold their coins they get opertunity to sell it for a high price. like that patience is the key to success in crypto trading.
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:11:12 PM

Of course patience is the key in this market. I can't believe there were people here last week spreading FUD, saying the market it dying.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:20:03 PM

Of course patience is the key in this market. I can't believe there were people here last week spreading FUD, saying the market it dying.
Indeed, negative people will never succeed in their careers.
They should better evaluate a future of a newly established technology. Blockchain is the smartest technology I've ever seen. Technology experts appreciate this technology and we can predict that the cryptocurrency market will last long.
So when the market goes down, we need to be calm and patient to analyze the situation.
Rinaldi11

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:30:29 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two highly disruptive cryptocurrencies looking to leverage blockchain technologies to drive innovation across numerous industries. The objective,was to analyze each cryptocurrency to develop the ideal investment strategy for a $1,000,000 investment which must be held for five years without any additional trading.
To develop an ideal investment strategy, we analyzed both currencies. After looking at the qualitative similarities and differences between each currency,
need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:42:44 PM

I mentioned that I need to fight with my FOMO even if I see proper enter point often I buy earlier when it requires) So for success in trading patience is the key)

Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:46:53 PM

The best key is to be patient because if you are patient I am sure everything will get better and finding the right moment to sell is one of the keys as well to get a big profit
emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:47:08 PM

Yes! according to african proverb that says a patient dog eat the fattest bone, if you are into crypto market you need to be patient to watch when it time to buy or sell if not you will rush to loose, as a case may be.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:50:36 PM

That's indeed true and those who doubted the caapabilities of Bitcoin during the times of its downfall, are surely on regrets by doing such thing. The market is now again at 8k usd mark from being down for a couple of weeks. For now, expect some deflations to happen and continue holding. Hoping that more positive things will come.

kiki genteng76

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:53:33 PM

you are right, patience is the key of everything, trade must be patient, work also must be patient, even all of them need patience so that everything goes well
Lenwa07

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:54:06 PM

Exactly patience is our lead or the power that we should have most of the time. Doing crypto currency is so really hard because ulif you stuck between the ‘I don’t need money but the value of token is high’ and the ‘I need money but the value is low’ that is the moment you start regretting but that’s how the life cycle. We should accept what we’ve got. We should be thankful everyday.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:54:26 PM

Patience is the key in cryptocurrency if you buy during the correction (below 7k) and hold on to it even though the price is going down definitely you are sitting in profits right now.  Not only on bitcoins but also in altcoins.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:54:48 PM

Indeed, negative people will never succeed in their careers.
They should better evaluate a future of a newly established technology. Blockchain is the smartest technology I've ever seen. Technology experts appreciate this technology and we can predict that the cryptocurrency market will last long.
So when the market goes down, we need to be calm and patient to analyze the situation.
Yeah bitcoin price  is some how like a roller coaster ride there are times  it is  in bottom of the track but  still  it bounces back, but  in the end of the year it climb to a new level, that s how patience take  its toll, and earn more  profit, if you're a weak  you will  never  succeed because you easily get panic.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: