Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:58:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 17499 times)
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:19:39 AM

absolutely right decision. actually, patience is the instrument of strong people in any business. even in real life, for ex: when you startion your private business you can get no earnings for a long time and stay  in the debts till the neck, but hardworking and patience will solve everything

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sureness

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:20:49 AM

Yes, I agree with you. It is important to maintain patience. As long as you believe that cryptocurrencies are the trend of the future, nothing is terrible.

Yes i believe in that because if youre going to rush such thing you migjt not get what you want. Because if youre going to wait and have some patience you migjt get what you want more than youve expected.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:20:53 AM

Yes, I agree with you. It is important to maintain patience. As long as you believe that cryptocurrencies are the trend of the future, nothing is terrible.

if you hold your coins month ago and for today it is still on your wallet your patience is being worth the wait , the price is 8127$ for today therefore you can earn via holding your coins and i do believe that it is the start of the pump .
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:25:25 AM

Long term holders make much bigger profit than traders - I tried it with myself. So patience is really the key to future success. Cold mind and patience  Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:26:20 AM

Patience is extremely important in all kind of investments and especially in highly volatile crypto market.

bungutko

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:28:36 AM

if you hold your coins month ago and for today it is still on your wallet your patience is being worth the wait , the price is 8127$ for today therefore you can earn via holding your coins and i do believe that it is the start of the pump .

The thread is inspiring and very true indeed. I really believe that through patience and understanding the crypto market is the key to attain your goal with perfection in terms of earning profit. Patience is what people makes more profitable in their investments because they are not rushing to sell their coins. Those people losing their investment are those who rush in there decision making.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:30:28 AM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Absolutely correct ! Like now I am still in loss even market is green but I will just keep on holding and believe in the power of digital currencies .
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:34:06 AM

The most difficult question, is to sell coins received for bounty immediately or to keep? As practice shows, both ways are the right way ... but in different cases.
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:36:08 AM

Patience is virtue... That is very important here... If you want to succeed you will probably needed it...  Like if you join in bounty campaign if you didn't have a patient here you will never succeed in signature campaign...  Even in trading and investing if you didn't have it you will never gain profit... That's why if you are here you will need to practice it because that's very important if you want to earn   a lots...
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:37:53 AM

Patience will pay us our efforts and hard work in the coming days.
I know that patience will be the key to success and it's going to be paid off. Bitcoin is getting close now to $10,000.
And when it does reach there those people who are shouting out if its the death of bitcoin will be ashamed of themselves.
We don't have to rush in things and crypto is like a game of patience and when you does, you'll never lose to it.
Happy to see the charts today and everything is in green.

This is a good sign because after a big dump happen to bitcoin we can now see a pump up we continue to be calm and patient because in the end we can earn a good profit.
Just like what other member said "be patient and earn good return last"
This is the side effect and return of the past big dump that occurred last time. We don't have to celebrate for now, let's wait for some more.
But for those who bought during the dip ($6,000) they can now take profits as there will be a small impact or actually none if they are holding less than 20 bitcoins.
If they want more, they have to keep their patience and trust bitcoin for more months to come. I hope that this is giving a chill to those who doubted bitcoin.
And for people who keep on asking on when bitcoin will recover, this is just the start, it may be a trap or not but its recovering.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:42:04 AM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Patience pays of handsomely. I bought Golem a few months ago and suddenly pump upto 200% profit. Good thing I didn't sell it when it goes up to 30% profit because I know it will go higher. I just didn't expect that it will pump over my expectation.

indog

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:48:26 AM

for this it takes patience and passion to keep trying without any surrender, especially with the condition of the price is very down drastically that makes a person discouraged and surrendered, in this case is in need of patience and believe that this situation will not be long, one day we will get pleasure or fruit from patience itself.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:51:18 AM

This is true. If you wish to make money in the cryptocurrency market then you have to be willing to buy low and wait for a long time for the price to start going up higher before you can think about selling off your coins.
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:54:43 AM

Patience always works well because you can put your emotions aside for longer period of time and look how things are evolving. You can grasp better image of events in this case.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:55:22 AM

Patience is one of the keys for profitable investments. Cryptocurrencies are somewhat needed patience just like others do on their stocks when investing in businesses.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:06:58 PM

true indeed, patience is the key to success. last week bitcoin and altcoin prices have decreased. and today it is going up again. it proves that cryptocurency will not disappear, then we do not have to worry. be patient.
Yeah its true patience is the key to make us more successful.Dont make our self negative and bothered because the important right now is we have to be postive always.

altsMlk

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:11:14 PM

yes you are correct. Patient is the key. But not works all time. I collected some minor coins and hodled bounty tokens. Now they are profitable. But I participated this particular bounty, Denaro. It is a big scam. My colleagues sold their tokens just after they received the bounty. I hodled. Now it equals to Zero....  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

VIVA NETWORK  *** Introducing borderless, peer to peer mortgage crowdlending.
A better way to buy a home!  *** https://www.vivanetwork.org **
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:11:31 PM

Many people sell coins during the fall of the market, not because they do not have patience, but because they need fiat.
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:14:15 PM

Yes, I agree that patience is power. But this is the power, which like any other must be used wisely. If you bought bitcoin at 20,000 and did not sell it when you had all the signs of the trend reversal and continue to endure it is more likely stupidity. Patience must be shown in the direction of the market, and not against it

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:25:28 PM

Well, that depends on the coin that you are holding because honestly, patience is nothing when the coin you are currently holding is a complete sht coin. That is what newbies also have to keep in mind. It is always smart to do their own part in researching hard to really know what ICOs are worth investing at or what concepts and ideologies sell most to investors. Doing this, they will not only be able to pinpoint sht coins and great coins but they would also be able to identify coins that are good for long term or for short term. So really, while patience is key, knowledge is master key.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: