Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:34:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 17499 times)
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:24:03 AM

Yes i agree. Beacause you dont have a patience your goals connot success. Specialy in trading site when you trade a coin. Be patience always.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:25:04 AM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

I do agree that patience is really the key to everyone's success but most of the time for being a successful one not only patience are needed we need also to have dedication and endeavor to reach a wonderful success. However, in this kind of field we must also have a believe and trust to the system that we wanted to support so we can still holding the things that we already have therefore in the near future we can get what we want.
Everyone should realize the importance of patience in daily living. Patience in life helps acquire positive attitude and having positivity can lead to success. It may not be easy because life's uncertainties can be very challenging and may knock you down at times. But if you have a clear vision then you will have a clear direction. Patience makes you happier and healthier.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:29:36 AM

thats right sir, absolutely agree with you, same as me, still holding vew coin or token who are potential enough for me, so keep patience and see the result on future.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
ifanxu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:30:43 AM

Yes, I agree with you. It is important to maintain patience. As long as you believe that cryptocurrencies are the trend of the future, nothing is terrible.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:33:42 AM

I agree with the author. He is an investor with a medium or long-term retention attitude. In this case, the bull. In the current conditions, the acquisition of a crypto-currency for the purpose of short-term retention can certainly yield revenue, but the potential is greater if kept at least until the end of the year
PinkFox

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:34:06 AM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Patience is a good, but good reason is even better. Think and be wise first of all!
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:34:26 AM

Yes, patience is crucial.
If you don't have enough patience, you'll miss out on a lot of profits, so I've always felt that long-term holding is the best way to make money.

As investors of bitcoin we need to be more patience, because this currency is very svolatile in nature we should not be easily discourage because of sudden decrease of value of said coin the important is patience just put in mind that someday this coin will increase rapidly that make you earned more profits in this investment and try to make some research in in this field.

Patience one of the positive virtue every individual must possess not only in this crypto world but all aspects in life we must have this attitude to be successful in every field of expertise we choose.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:35:58 AM

Pateince is certainly key to getting your crypto trading strategy right but also timing is equally as important. Timing will help you make the most of the dips when they occur, then your patience will see you through until the bull market kicks in.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:42:35 AM

We all know how important patience is.
The problem is most people can't hold their coins while there is pump or dump.
That is why only few people can make money in stocks or cryptos.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:43:57 AM

I will completely agree with your point . But recent multiple dips I bought now still i am in loss . Some coins like Centra I never think that it will become nothing in one day now the value almost equals to nothing still i am holding . Other coins like NEO bought at 100$ and NANO 10$ stil its in loss . I would suggest along with Patience you should research more and more even if you find any negative think dont invest . Like centra had  LawSuit issue finally SEC ruined this coin.
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:44:01 AM

I do agree that patience is really the key to everyone's success but most of the time for being a successful one not only patience are needed we need also to have dedication and endeavor to reach a wonderful success. However, in this kind of field we must also have a believe and trust to the system that we wanted to support so we can still holding the things that we already have therefore in the near future we can get what we want.
Everyone should realize the importance of patience in daily living. Patience in life helps acquire positive attitude and having positivity can lead to success. It may not be easy because life's uncertainties can be very challenging and may knock you down at times. But if you have a clear vision then you will have a clear direction. Patience makes you happier and healthier.
I agree with you guys here. Patience is easily one of the biggest traits which is crucial in this extremely volatile crypto market. I know many people who dropped out of this market since they lost patience quickly and converted their crypto into FIAT since they were not patient enough losing big profits when the market rallied last year. Honestly, I am a HODLER myself and I focus on HODLING for long term profits which requires a lot of patience. The Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin etc HODLERS who HODLED their coins ever since they bought in early until they rose in value recently have crazy levels of patience and are an inspiration in this aspect.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cointerstrike

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:46:01 AM

I strongly agree with the person who opened the title. this is the first thing that someone who wants to enter this market should understand. Panic sales are something that people from this business have done. I do not understand how they are hurting this market.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:48:45 AM

I totally agree! Patience is an essential instrument in conquering fear and adversity. Success needs not only effort and time, but also to keep the patience persistent and strong. Patience helps us achieve our goals, having calmness to face frustration and disappointment. Being patient gives peace of mind and improves self-esteem.
Leona Lewis

Activity: 181
Merit: 5

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:49:13 AM

You are definitely right! In my opinion last market fall was caused by huge panic sells by impatient people.

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:49:58 AM

After reading this post I was renewed with hope that there are some of us who understand that patience is a key factor of success in cryptos. Most of us are here because of the incredible gains that ETH and BTC has made; and without patience, the early adopters would have never realized the gains they have.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:50:41 AM

Patience is the very good thing that we can do for the difficult situations. In crypto world we need to be brave and open minded because we really encountered many situation that test to our believe in the system that we've been supporting until now. Less nervous, less afraid and no panic selling may lead our way to reach our success. Don't easily give up and be strong is one of the good trait to conquer all the debris that we may experience.  Like for now the market are starting performing better and it's turn to green so everyone still hoping that it will be continuously to be like that so all of us can be benefited from it.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:53:40 AM

of course patience is the important before take action on crypto, dont be so rude and making a panic sell, you will regret that if you dont have patience on crypto.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Zykexia

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:49:05 AM

Probably patience is the key when you are holding some coins if you have patience you can gain more profits but it depends on the coins you invest.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:59:43 AM

There are a lot of noobs who invest all they have. When there is a dip, they start panicking that they lose all they have and go for panic selling trying to keep at least smth.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:46:10 AM

Patience is important in any business, not only in the crypt. All come to the result through great work and dedication. Do not believe those who promise you to become millionaires in one day.               
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: